20,000 + viewing the president right now.

30,000 Youtube viewers now since I posted this 30 minutes ago.
Go home and cry haters.

32,651 on this channel and other yoyrtube channels running. It's also being broadcast on CSPAN and FOX is sometimes cutting to it.

That's alot of people watching.

Go home and cry haters.

32,651 on this channel and other yoyrtube channels running. It's also being broadcast on CSPAN and FOX is sometimes cutting to it.

That's alot of people watching.
Especially for the biggest shopping saturday of the year
with all kinds of football games on, etc.

When I was a child I liked the the carnival caller selling boogers and snot just like these older children like tRump.

Over 30,000 people watched that weird rambling shit live? Windmills are bird killing
machines? And....the manufacturing process for them pollutes the air. Amazing.

Over 30,000 people watched that weird rambling shit live? Windmills are bird killing
machines? And....the manufacturing process for them pollutes the air. Amazing.
30,000 Americans who know he has our back and we have his.

Try to impeach him and put Pelosi in the White House. We DARE you mf'ers.
You think TEA party and Occupy Wall Street were big deals ?
You ain't seen shit compared to what's coming if you keep this bs coup going.

Last edited:
Go home and cry haters.

Dude its one thing to be ignorant about the NE cheaters how they cant win without the refs in their pockets and live in denial mode and deny THAT reality, but do you SERIOUSLY after all this time think Trump is any different than warmongers Bush and Obama? :abgg2q.jpg:

sounds like MD has lured you over to alex jones and she gots you listening to him and believing in his propaganda that Trump is this white knight in shining armour,the new JFK to come in and take on our corrupt government and abolish corruption. i mean thats what this post and alot of your others i have seem seem to indicate,that you have bought into what alex jones and MW are always saying about him.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back