$20,000,000,000,000.00 Decit...What is Hillary's Plan to REDUCE it?

Hillary's plan has been scored by Independent think tanks, and over 10 years, will add $200 billion to the national debt. Trump's plan over 10 years will add $10 Trillion MORE to the National debt, making it $30 Trillion....

If you take the National Debt seriously, then you would HAVE to support Hillary and Hillary's plan, over the Donald's plan which ADDS nearly $10 Trillion more to the National Debt than her plan.

We pressure them through Tariffs into losing profits while we do what we do anyway with existing companies.

Historically this has cost jobs.

Protectionism is an institutionalized trade war. It is destructive and costly, and most of the time everyone loses.

We provide conditional subsidies to new companies to fill the void.

Subsidization?

Now you are definitely inflating the debt.
When has this caused problems.
Certainly not leading up to The Great Depression caused by over-investment overseas.
Hmmm....Over-investment overseas sounds familiar.

You imply that trump will drop the debt.

How? By more military spending? By building giant walls? By lowering taxes on corporations ? By throwing all illegals into jail?

Hillary's plan has been scored by Independent think tanks, and over 10 years, will add $200 billion to the national debt. Trump's plan over 10 years will add $10 Trillion MORE to the National debt, making it $30 Trillion....

If you take the National Debt seriously, then you would HAVE to support Hillary and Hillary's plan, over the Donald's plan which ADDS nearly $10 Trillion more to the National Debt than her plan.
There no INDEPENDENT Think Tanks.
You think they pay themselves?
They are ALL paid to say what they say or they're unemployed.

How? By more military spending? By building giant walls? By lowering taxes on corporations ? By throwing all illegals into jail?
Employment generates taxes.

Make huge import taxes. Even tax products that come into the country that are just pieces that get assembled in the US. Lower the number of immigrants allowed each year. Quit giving tax and interest free business loans to foreigners. That's a good start.

Jobs generate taxes.

Seems like she is following her WINNING WAYS......

FFnmUil.jpg

From a theoretical POV, it causes problems all the time.

Even if you win in the short-term, you create a damaging artificial stability that disrespects the ideals of a sustainable economy.

Certainly not leading up to The Great Depression caused by over-investment overseas.

Over-investment = bad investment.

There are good and bad investments, and you should trust in the intelligence of the market to trend towards good investments. The Great Depression was caused primarily by massive lack of education on economics, but people are smarter than they were back then.

From a theoretical POV, it causes problems all the time.

Even if you win in the short-term, you create a damaging artificial stability that disrespects the ideals of a sustainable economy.

Over-investment = bad investment.

There are good and bad investments, and you should trust in the intelligence of the market to trend towards good investments. The Great Depression was caused primarily by massive lack of education on economics, but people are smarter than they were back then.
I'd love an example.
I have lived through Reagan's bullshit and here we are hoping for a change of direction that EVERYBODY'S afraid will wind up causing problems.
I guess everything is just rosy so let's all vote for Hillary or write in Cruz's name.
You CAN'T have it both ways.

I'd love an example.

This article from Harvard Business provides many examples. It also points out the fallacies behind the broken logic of protectionism.

Why Protectionism Doesn’t Pay

I have lived through Reagan's bullshit and here we are hoping for a change of direction that EVERYBODY'S afraid will wind up causing problems.

You seem like a smart individual.

Smashing Protectionist "Theory" (Again)

Murray Rothbard explains more of the fallacies if you are interested in educating yourself on them.

Really? So trump will cut taxes and then generate super jobs that will not only make up for big biz tax cuts, they will surpass all his extra spending and lower the debt!!!!

Are you that stupid .

I'd love an example.

This article from Harvard Business provides many examples. It also points out the fallacies behind the broken logic of protectionism.

Murray Rothbard explains more of the fallacies if you are interested in educating yourself on them.
You're fucking clueless....

Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about the products.....he wants the fucking factories brought back here....

I'd love an example.

I've read many books on the subject and Ricardian Free Trade has little to do with Protectionism.
Any Agreement I have with anyone else MUST have a level playing field or I won't sign the Agreement.

Eh...

What if I told you that both Donald and Clinton are going to butcher the economy even further? You are pretty much having a debate on who is going to fuck you over the global economy the least.

Really? So trump will cut taxes and then generate super jobs that will not only make up for big biz tax cuts, they will surpass all his extra spending and lower the debt!!!!

Are you that stupid .

First the Tariffs, THEN the tax cut.
I am bothered by the order in which Trump makes these statements.
NO Tax Cuts without coming back.

Eh...

What if I told you that both Donald and Clinton are going to butcher the economy even further? You are pretty much having a debate on who is going to fuck you over the global economy the least.
I hope Trump rips the head off the economy and shits down its fucking neck.....

Forum List

Back