Indiana 3 year old shoots 2 people

It isn't about owning a car or owning a gun - but using it - idiot

So you are too fucking stupid to realize that owning and using a gun are 2 different things? You can regulate where a gun can be used and every state has done that very thing. You can't target shoot on Main street can you? You can't hunt in the middle of a neighborhood can you?

No one has the right to shoot anyone or didn't you know that?

Obviously you are - you just proved it with your previous car and gun statement, and now again.

Wrong again shitforbrains.

There has never been a right to shoot anyone. Idiots like you try to tell people that they can't own a a gun because some other people might commit a crime with a gun.

That is asinine

I am not responsible for the bad acts other people commit if you think you are then you better get your sorry ass into therapy because you have issues.

Yes with their muskets - and in those days it was referred to as an Arsenal (no not the English soccer-club)- and every militia member was assigned towards an Arsenal - exactly due to this reason.

Assigned to an arsenal? Soldiers were assigned to units or a regiment. An arsenal was where firearms were stored. An early version of a military arms room. The Main Arsenal wasn't built until 1777. What did the fighters use until then and where did they weapons & ammo stored before then?
There are far too many irresponsible persons and weirdos around that simply shouldn't be armed - Don't you read the news and papers? - Lefty&libs have raised three generations of irresponsible people - there are countless irresponsible conservative weirdos around - who are clearly unfit to possess a firearm.

I do not feel safe in an environment that provides guns to people such as my neighbor, who walks onto my property and points a gun at me - due to me having slapped his uneducated 12 year old little bastard - who had pointed a BB gun at my father - who in turn asked the kid to refrain from driving his motocross around on his property. Or a person who was refused being served further drinks, came back and starts to shoot up the place. And he was a known weirdo - I ain't talking about him having a mental disease - but simply an irresponsible/uncivilized weirdo.
Did you call the police to arrest the neighbor and the son? If not, you wreck your whole argument about irresponsible people that shouldn't be armed but didn't take the steps to remove guns from someone who you deem as irresponsible. I understand that if they point a gun in anger at someone that they should have been arrested. IF you didn't call the police to arrest them, then that makes YOU part of the problem and not the solution.
According to you and gun weirdos, I should have shot the kid (didn't realize it was a BB gun) and blown his fathers head off - what kind of mental state do you live in?
You type a situation and then already figure out how I am going to answer. Without knowing anything else about what happened. What mental state do you live in?

Wait a minute. I don't even own a gun, but you said that you do. Wouldn't that make you the gun weirdo since you feel the need to possess one? One who don't want others to have guns, but also thinks that THEY are part of the responsible people, so their weapon is okay. As far as whether or not you're asking too much. Yes. Your idea isn't a good one anyway. If it was, then why haven't any anti-2A group or democrat propose this idea. Even they know that there's no chance of it passing either Congress or the Supreme Court. Just because you're willing to do something is not grounds to make everybody else have to go through the same thing to satisfy your feelings.

Assigned to an arsenal? Soldiers were assigned to units or a regiment. An arsenal was where firearms were stored. An early version of a military arms room. The Main Arsenal wasn't built until 1777. What did the fighters use until then and where did they weapons & ammo stored before then?
The US constitution was written in...? so who cares about the main British Arsenal being build in 1772 or with what trapper Jim shot Indians or animals with before?
Did you call the police to arrest the neighbor and the son? If not, you wreck your whole argument about irresponsible people that shouldn't be armed but didn't take the steps to remove guns from someone who you deem as irresponsible. I understand that if they point a gun in anger at someone that they should have been arrested. IF you didn't call the police to arrest them, then that makes YOU part of the problem and not the solution.
Off course the Sheriff came - I am not a gun wacko that would shot/kill people at first chance - due to having a gun ar maybe seizing the opportunity "to protect my family"
And the Sheriff's statement was - sorry about that Mr..... , but here folks all know about Joe and his ways. Do you want to file a complaint?
Me: would a complaint ensure of Jim having to give up his guns?
Sheriff; No sir - that's not how it works.
Me: well then thanks for coming anyway- and filing a complaint would only ensure of a wacko like Joe coming back.

After that, I paid a visit to Joe - making him something very unmistakably clear - he never stepped onto my property, respectively my late fathers anymore, and always waved friendly upon seeing me.
His son still is a full blown dickhead with loads of guns - but greeted rather friendly as well, and decide to move away about 15 years ago.
Now a decent family, coming from California lives there - with no guns. Since we have an effective Police - Sheriffs department.
You type a situation and then already figure out how I am going to answer. Without knowing anything else about what happened. What mental state do you live in?
Just placing myself into your world and mentality - chummy.
Wait a minute. I don't even own a gun, but you said that you do. Wouldn't that make you the gun weirdo since you feel the need to possess one? One who don't want others to have guns, but also thinks that THEY are part of the responsible people, so their weapon is okay. As far as whether or not you're asking too much. Yes. Your idea isn't a good one anyway. If it was, then why haven't any anti-2A group or democrat propose this idea. Even they know that there's no chance of it passing either Congress or the Supreme Court. Just because you're willing to do something is not grounds to make everybody else have to go through the same thing to satisfy your feelings.
Where did I state that I do not want other's to have/own a gun as a general requisite?
I stated that I would advocate a gun-license test - therefore very likely eliminating weirdos from having a gun or respectively from using one. Even a weirdo or e.g. a collector can have as many guns at home as he wants IMO - but to legally use it, and to take it out of his home - gun-license test.

For a person who supposedly doesn't own guns - you sure can write a load of bull about this topic.

The family probably violated a half a dozen gun laws but it doesn't matter to the left. They love this stuff.

The left was just hoping the kid was killed...nothing helps their cause like a dead child.....

Forum List

Back