Indiana 3 year old shoots 2 people

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What an awesome toddler. My own grandson is only 3 but has shown little interest in shooting anybody.

His favourite thing is Sharkdog. An American cartoon about a mutant half dog, half shark being. And Fireman Sam of course.

I do hope that this wont affect this youngsters 2nd amendment rights in future.

What an awesome toddler. My own grandson is only 3 but has shown little interest in shooting anybody.

His favourite thing is Sharkdog. An American cartoon about a mutant half dog, half shark being. And Fireman Sam of course.

This is the parents fault you moron. I've been around firearms all my life and so have my children and grandchildren thats 53 years of none of us shooting anyone.

Well, you know.................

In ghetto hospitals...........when you pops out a welfare ticket..............the doctor don't SLAP IT..........it gets handed a loaded gun!!!!

Smith, the murder suspect, was probably beating the boy's mom and he instinctively grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger. Another case of good Samaritan actions and the 3 year old will probably end up convicted of attempted murder. It's Illinois, what else would you expect?

glad you could make a joke and politicize another tragic event,,,

without you we wouldnt see the worst of humanity,,

You are lucky. Its always the parents fault. But nothing ever gets done about it.
The overwhelming majority of the millions of gun owners in this country have never shot anyone else either. What you lunatics want done is to disarm law abiding citizens. I don't give a shit what any of you want I will not give up my Constitutional right to bear arms and will fight to keep them.

Why do you give a fuck anyway your medieval form of government took away what little rights to self defense the people in the UK had a while back ?

The overwhelming majority of the millions of gun owners in this country have never shot anyone else either. What you lunatics want done is to disarm law abiding citizens. I don't give a shit what any of you want I will not give up my Constitutional right to bear arms and will fight to keep them.

Why do you give a fuck anyway your medieval form of government took away what little rights to self defense the people in the UK had a while back ?
My kids went through school without being shot. So there is that.

glad you could make a joke and politicize another tragic event,,,

without you we wouldnt see the worst of humanity,,
I thought Tommy humor was in keeping with the general sentiment, and he is correct, parents are no longer responsible or held responsible. My thought was somebody needs to teach the kid to clear the background before popping a cap in somebody, especially in the house.

I thought Tommy humor was in keeping with the general sentiment, and he is correct, parents are no longer responsible or held responsible. My thought was somebody needs to teach the kid to clear the background before popping a cap in somebody, especially in the house.
and whos fault is it that parents arent being held responsible???

thast what happens when you teach people to depend on the government,,,

Last edited:

"Source" looks like an English blog to me. I've never heard of it.

I smell fakery. I think of how much hand strength it takes to pull the trigger of any of the hand guns I've ever shot. I'm an old lady and standard triggers are a challenge for me, depending on the size of the gun. Unless the trigger had been really adjusted, I doubt if a three year old could pull it.

and whos fault is it that parents arent being held responsible???

thast what happens when you teach people to depend on the government,,,
As far as I can tell, parents are no longer responsible for what their kids do. When a kid act out, likely as not, both parents don't even live in the home, and baby daddy was just a sperm donor and out of there, long before the kid could be trouble.

but you do know the answer and why youre skirting around it,,,
No, I really don't. Black or white, these days parents with kids in trouble, say they are not responsible as kids learn in the street or other influences. Over all, this is getting to be a pretty irresponsible society as a whole. Remember, we had a 16-year-old, buy a gun in one state, take it to a riot, and his parents were not responsible for him having the gun or going to the riot, he lived through by pure dumb luck. Look at the juveniles that commit crimes. Their parents, (black, white, Latina, Asian, or Heinz 57 mixed, family unit or single parenting) are never held responsible for the crimes of their spawn, and I really do not understand it.

No, I really don't. Black or white, these days parents with kids in trouble, say they are not responsible as kids learn in the street or other influences. Over all, this is getting to be a pretty irresponsible society as a whole. Remember, we had a 16-year-old, buy a gun in one state, take it to a riot, and his parents were not responsible for him having the gun or going to the riot, he lived through by pure dumb luck. Look at the juveniles that commit crimes. Their parents, (black, white, Latina, Asian, or Heinz 57 mixed, family unit or single parenting) are never held responsible for the crimes of their spawn, and I really do not understand it.
so you dont know the government is responsible for holding parents responsible for being a shitty parent???

Forum List

Back