2 Suspects In Custody After School Shooting In Colorado

Turns out one of the shooters is a transitioning transgender. The other has raged against Trump.

"sources said that the motive of the shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others"
So???

Are we supposed to have a nationwide crack down against transgender people now? or is the current discrimination they face enough?

What "discrimination" do Trannies face? Actually, none. In fact, Normative people can be imprisoned, fined and ruined for "misgendering" gender-benders.

This is not a matter that gun laws would have stopped.....there are also laws against murder on the books that didn't stop this either...but I am still in favor of having both laws against murder and gun restrictions on the books and enforced...

It is idiotic to believe gun restrictions will stop ALL of these kind of shootings but it is also idiotic to think fewer to no gun restrictions will stop ALL these kinds of shootings.

Laws are made to be broken...

It is human nature to kill and with today internet and access to a audience of billions of people the mentally ill will do whatever they can do for their fifteen minutes of fame.

One law against murder is all that is needed and when found guilty of it hang the person and be done with it...

There is no saving those two kids, so let do the trial and if convicted hang them and yes I am alright with it because society need to understand that this nonsense will not be tolerated!

I would go further and have it shown on TV so the whole world can see...

Also the failure here is with the parents or guardians of the kids that did the shooting...

They failed the child and society and should be held accountable for their failure...

Devon Erickson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

On social media, Devon Erickson, a registered Democrat, expressed hatred for some Christians, and shared posts criticizing Donald Trump and praising Barack Obama, which you can see later in this article.

Pretty hypocritical I'd say, especially to use firearms which are so demonized by the Left. I'd like to see guns be outlawed for Liberals only. Conservatives could still pack, but banned for libs to protect the snowflakes from hypocrisy.

If mental illness is involved, government has stymied parents from getting real help for them.
This is not a matter that gun laws would have stopped.....there are also laws against murder on the books that didn't stop this either...but I am still in favor of having both laws against murder and gun restrictions on the books and enforced...

It is idiotic to believe gun restrictions will stop ALL of these kind of shootings but it is also idiotic to think fewer to no gun restrictions will stop ALL these kinds of shootings.

It is human nature to kill and with today internet and access to a audience of billions of people the mentally ill will do whatever they can do for their fifteen minutes of fame.

One law against murder is all that is needed and when found guilty of it hang the person and be done with it...

There is no saving those two kids, so let do the trial and if convicted hang them and yes I am alright with it because society need to understand that this nonsense will not be tolerated!

Also the failure here is with the parents or guardians of the kids that did the shooting...

They failed the child and society and should be held accountable for their failure...

If mental illness is involved, government has stymied parents from getting real help for them.

Let be factual you are not normal if you go into a school and start shooting it up...

So yes mental illness is involved...

All humans suffer some form of mental illness but most can keep it under control but some can not...

The parents and the Government need to take a long look at how our society is rotting from within and better fix the issue..

Mental illness is involved. For a kid, still in school, to be a Tranny is mental illness. However, doctors and parents aren't permitted to treat it or institutionalize kids who are suffering from this. In fact, its actually outlawed in a lot of states.

Turns out one of the shooters is a transitioning transgender. The other has raged against Trump.

"sources said that the motive of the shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others"
So???

Are we supposed to have a nationwide crack down against transgender people now? or is the current discrimination they face enough?

What "discrimination" do Trannies face? Actually, none. In fact, Normative people can be imprisoned, fined and ruined for "misgendering" gender-benders.
Try transitioning and you could probably answer that question better. ESPECIALLY if you are in high school.

So???

Try transitioning and you could probably answer that question better. ESPECIALLY if you are in high school.

Children in high school should not be transitioning at all. If a kid wants to have it lopped off, or have one sewn all, he or she will have their whole life to switch back and forth between the sexes.

So???

Children in high school should not be transitioning at all. If a kid wants to have it lopped off, or have one sewn all, he or she will have their whole life to switch back and forth between the sexes.
Yet that is not what I was responding to. I was responding to your amazingly naive remark "What "discrimination" do Trannies face?"

So???

Can you tell me how a ban on transgender people from serving their fucking country is not discriminatory?

How The Trump Administration's Transgender Troop Ban Is Affecting One Military Family

Can you tell me how the Trump admin continuing to argue that it is ok to fire gays and trans just for being gay or trans is not discrimination?

Supreme Court Takes Cases of People Fired for Being LGBTQ

I will NEVER have a "well if it doesn't affect me, who cares" attitude when it comes to discrimination....and only someone who NEVER faced it, whose parents NEVER faced it, would have that type of who cares attitude towards discrimination

So???

Yet that is not what I was responding to. I was responding to your amazingly naive remark "What "discrimination" do Trannies face?"

Its AGAINST THE LAW to mis-gender Trannies in high school or other places, in the vast majority of jurisdictions where these folks live.

Colorado is a far left state, this girl could use any toilet she wanted to in school.

“On social media, Devon Erickson, a registered Democrat, expressed hatred for some Christians, and shared posts criticizing Donald Trump and praising Barack Obama, which you can see later in this article.”
This was far from a political killing. Stoppit now.
Oh, please. First, I never stated it was. I simply copy and pasted from the article. Maybe take it up with heavy?
Secondly, the first thing the left ever does is try to link a killing such as this to the right, and have been proven wrong over and over again. Get the facts out before they start slinging first, stops it at the pass.

So???

Can you tell me how a ban on transgender people from serving their fucking country is not discriminatory?

How The Trump Administration's Transgender Troop Ban Is Affecting One Military Family

Can you tell me how the Trump admin continuing to argue that it is ok to fire gays and trans just for being gay or trans is not discrimination?

I will NEVER have a "well if it doesn't affect me, who cares" attitude when it comes to discrimination....and only someone who NEVER faced it, whose parents NEVER faced it, would have that type of who cares attitude towards discrimination

This high school was in no position to prohibit or allow this gender bender from enlisting in the army.

When it is proven they have far greater mental problems and a higher rate of suicide, why would you want them to be put into more stressful positions than they already are? Serving the military produces undue stress for anyone.

So???

When I was a kid, people just played with the cards they were dealt. If a boy wanted to walk around in a dress and say he is a "girl", he waited until his adulthood to pursue his life as a pervert. I guess it was a simpler time, when people didn't see switching genders as some kind of "right"

So???

The hateful and derisive threads here that mock and abuse transgender folks are evidence enough what these people face everywhere. It's not our business. Where do you get off starting a crusade against these folks for making a personal choice?

“On social media, Devon Erickson, a registered Democrat, expressed hatred for some Christians, and shared posts criticizing Donald Trump and praising Barack Obama, which you can see later in this article.”
Oh, please. First, I never stated it was. I simply copy and pasted from the article. Maybe take it up with heavy?
Secondly, the first thing the left ever does is try to link a killing such as this to the right, and have been proven wrong over and over again. Get the facts out before they start slinging first, stops it at the pass.
When I copy and paste an article, I usually agree with it. And there you go, blaming the left. LOL

Blame is different from stating facts. Blaming others is something the left is great at. And that is a fact.

When I copy and paste an article, I usually agree with it. And there you go, blaming the left. LOL

Forum List

Back