2 Questions

And is ruining peoples health in the process.

Have you looked into getting an individual plan rather than relying on your employer?

If someone has to do that then they need to quit

Why? In the past, many people chose one job over another because one offered insurance and the other didn't. You should be able to choose a job based on the job criteria of the job itself, not on whether or not you'll have insurance to pay for your son's asthma medicine.

Having employees who enjoy their work benefits everyone.

I like a job with health insurance and annual raises

So would everyone. But then there's the job itself. Is it interesting, is it challenging? Do you enjoy the work you do and want to take on more responsibility? Do you get along with your coworkers? Is the commute manageable or does it make you crazy? Is the work space itself organized and at least tolerable, if not pleasant?

These are all factors as well. If this is the place where you spend most of your time, it shouldn't be a hellhole.

I always enjoy the work I do because I apply to the right jobs

Have you looked into getting an individual plan rather than relying on your employer?

Why? In the past, many people chose one job over another because one offered insurance and the other didn't. You should be able to choose a job based on the job criteria of the job itself, not on whether or not you'll have insurance to pay for your son's asthma medicine.

So would everyone. But then there's the job itself. Is it interesting, is it challenging? Do you enjoy the work you do and want to take on more responsibility? Do you get along with your coworkers? Is the commute manageable or does it make you crazy? Is the work space itself organized and at least tolerable, if not pleasant?

These are all factors as well. If this is the place where you spend most of your time, it shouldn't be a hellhole.

Not everyone's so fortunate, but at least people don't have to cling to a job they hate because they can't afford to get health insurance on their own, or they have a preexisting condition that insurers used to be able to reject them for.

As the Cato Institute put it so well.....

Obamacare has made inexpensive insurance illegal.

As I told you, the far let will decide how you should think about these things.

You just are not doing it right.

Whose life is it anyway ?

As I told you, the far let will decide how you should think about these things.

You just are not doing it right.

Whose life is it anyway ?

Yes, fbj, Sun Devil will tell you these things out of compulsion. They have nothing to do with what anyone in the thread is discussing, and certainly nothing to do with the conversation you and I were having, and he certainly can't show a single instance in any post other than his own and dblack's where these things are said, but he will post them anyway..

It's very odd, but entertaining.

In other words, you take responsibility for your situation.

You don't ask others to conform your environment to your wants.

Bully for you !!!

Someone who lives with his parents does have the luxury of shopping around until he finds a job that suits him. Ordinarily you lot characterize him as "lazy." Not this time, though. Interesting.

Employees at the managerial level and up always have options to choose from in the jobs they're offered. Only a grunt wouldn't know that. Then there's the legacy job a la Trump. Daddy hands him a million and his list of contacts and says "Go on, Son. Make your own way."

Not a luxury offered to the average middle class employee, much less a young one just starting out. But the myth lingers on.

1. Alot of Companys switched to HDHPs because of the ACA and doctors are having alot of middle class people say they cannot afford to have things done they need done. Then Why is this a good thing since it is hurting their health?

2. Why should Drug addicts that are too high to work or the lazy who are happy living off the government get better Health insurance for free than we get working?

A little info because of the ACA my insurance is now a HDHP. It will not pay hardly anything till i reach a 2400 dollar deductible. It will not even cover medicines till the deductible is reached. The only thing I get covered that I used not to is preventive test. I believe that the ACA is hurting people because of the increase in HDHPs because of it. HDHPs are ruining peoples health.

Hopefully, you are starting to see the trends here that will lead you to your answer.

In the quest for Utopia, we've created a mess.

2. Why should Drug addicts that are too high to work or the lazy who are happy living off the government get better Health insurance for free than we get working?

BTW: Could provide some documentation for this claim (or the implied claim).

I am not sure I've heard of this as you described it.

Oh yeah, The Cato Institute cares SO MUCH about the average American.
Make me barf.

Who said they cared SO MUCH. And what does that have to do with anything ?

Answer: Nothing.

Your reply is a red herring.

Facts are facts and the fact is just what CATO stated.

Make me barf.

Fuck CATO...they are a Conservative Rich Man's club.
Health Insurance was skyrocketing on an annual basis under GW.
The ACA sucks, but it doesn't mean things were great beforehand.

Make me barf.

Fuck CATO...they are a Conservative Rich Man's club.
Health Insurance was skyrocketing on an annual basis under GW.
The ACA sucks, but it doesn't mean things were great beforehand.

Are you on drugs ?

1. CATO presented some facts and drew a conclusion. They are correct. Bronze plans are little more than high priced catastrophic plans you could purchase (and spare me the "junk plan" meme) prior to the ACA. Those low priced plans are no longer available. That is a fact. Your hatred of CATO is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

2. Please provide your 'skyrocketting' data. Unlike you, I am not partisan to either side. I'd like to know what you are talking about...specifically. And is there an explanation for whatever you present ? Just saying it went up under GWB does not mean it had anything to do with him (and please don't be so stupid as to think I believe GWB is any better than a cat turd).

3. The ACA may suck or it may not. But the fact is that it has made cheap insurance illegal.

Someone who lives with his parents does have the luxury of shopping around until he finds a job that suits him. Ordinarily you lot characterize him as "lazy." Not this time, though. Interesting.

Employees at the managerial level and up always have options to choose from in the jobs they're offered. Only a grunt wouldn't know that. Then there's the legacy job a la Trump. Daddy hands him a million and his list of contacts and says "Go on, Son. Make your own way."

Not a luxury offered to the average middle class employee, much less a young one just starting out. But the myth lingers on.

I haven't lived with my parents since 1999 you silly mutherfucker you

I haven't lived with my parents since 1999

And you expect others to know this based on psychic powers, on the likelihood that your employer provided your health insurance, or that you just didn't bother paying attention until January 2014?

And you expect others to know this based on psychic powers, on the likelihood that your employer provided your health insurance, or that you just didn't bother paying attention until January 2014?

Cancel Your Internet service and life ASAP

Well.....what do you expect.

Anything to fit the narrative.

You likely are a racist too :alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:.

Cancel Your Internet service and life ASAP

Because -?

Only against chinese people

Only against chinese people

So to anyone who scares you, your response is "Cancel Your Internet service and life ASAP"?

Forum List

Back