2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

So, ummmm, is this what we are going to get from you guys all the way until Zimmerman is convicted. Should we start a new grouping called "Right Wing Crime Blotter".

why don't you care about Mr. Birdsong's death?

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

Sad, sick crime.

So, ummmm, is this what we are going to get from you guys all the way until Zimmerman is convicted. Should we start a new grouping called "Right Wing Crime Blotter".

But why you mad?

WE, just like you, and Sharpton, and MSNBC, are TIRED of seeing young black men being killed for no good reason! We're tired of the violence in the young, black male community. We, like you, want it to stop. We're simply bringing awareness to the tragedies.

After all..........the Dominoes driver above, who was working to pay for his college classes, was BLACK. Yep. That young black man's dream, his efforts in college, are GONE forever. Because why? Two young dumb males got hungry, and thought shooting him in the head in the name of cinnamon sticks was perfectly fine.

DO you now want this epedimic to stop also? Lefties got one thing right: Bringing awareness to a problem is the first step. We'll, lets do just that.

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

Trayvon's death: Because another man was driving around, thought he was suspicious, and confronted him. Tragic aftermath.

Birdsong's death: Because two other men got hungry.

Which is more tragic, more disgusting?

One is actually a tragedy I can comprehend. I can see exactly how the Travyon vs Zman episode played out.

The other? Outright, cold blooded murder of a stranger for some pizza and cinny sticks?

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

did mr. zimmerman call for a pizza with premeditated murder on his mind? gosh i didn't know that.. golly jee whiz a kers..

Who said I didn't care.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?

God it pains me to do this. I'm for following the law, and i'm on the side of the law in the Zimmerman case (I think he'll walk free), but the difference in this case is huge. Those two shit stains are in jail and headed to court and hopefully death row. Zimmerman is not.

Now, I believe that zimmerman acted in self-defense (although I don't know for sure, no one does), but it would make no sense for Al "The Race baiting Media Whore" Sharpton to call for the arrest of two people who are already arrested.

It simply doesn't fit The Lawless One's designs for a Race War. If you can get enough Americans busy killing each other, Obama wins hands down.

Who said I didn't care.

did mr. zimmerman call for a pizza with premeditated murder on his mind? gosh i didn't know that.. golly jee whiz a kers..

No, he went wandering around his neighborhood looking for a fight.... and he found one.

Who said I didn't care.

No, he went wandering around his neighborhood looking for a fight.... and he found one.

did you call the da with this irrefutable evidence??

God it pains me to do this. I'm for following the law, and i'm on the side of the law in the Zimmerman case (I think he'll walk free), but the difference in this case is huge. Those two shit stains are in jail and headed to court and hopefully death row. Zimmerman is not.

Now, I believe that zimmerman acted in self-defense (although I don't know for sure, no one does), but it would make no sense for Al "The Race baiting Media Whore" Sharpton to call for the arrest of two people who are already arrested.

I want Sharpton to march and demand blacks stop killing people over a pizza. And other incidents like this. It's an epedimic. Check the crime blogs with accompanying mug shots. Only a moron would miss the trend.

What type of culture are we raising boys in when they can murder a stranger over a pizza, then eat that pizza in the next door apt while the Dominoes guy bleeds and dies on the sidewalk. Yep. Took the food, went inside, left the dying body, and ate the food.

Forum List

Back