HERE, Mr. Obama, is why we cling to our guns; WTO?

The 4 most partisan Supremes EVER- right off the wall...all anybody wants now is closing the loopholes that allow whacko felons to buy guns- this is RW madness in a Pub depression timeLOL- and this was RW paradise SC.

Last edited:
SCOTUS upheld it?

Ok. SO when will Obama's hometown of Chicago allow it's residents to own pistols?
To carry concealed pistols? Or California? Or NYC? Or DC?

Just because something isn't legal doesn't mean lefties wont pass it. See: Obamacare.

Handguns are not banned in California, DC, NYC or Chicago.

Carry permits are a different story.

SCOTUS upheld it?

Ok. SO when will Obama's hometown of Chicago allow it's residents to own pistols?

Just because something isn't legal doesn't mean lefties wont pass it. See: Obamacare.

If I'm in Chicago, and dont wanna kill the planet by driving a car, and need to walk to the drug store down the street for medicine or food.........can I or can I not tuck a pistol in my waistband to protect myself from what is currently the most violent city in the nation with all the murders in Obamaland USA, aka Chicago?

I cannot.

Thats like saying you can own a car, but can't own wheels.

SCOTUS upheld it?

If I'm in Chicago, and dont wanna kill the planet by driving a car, and need to walk to the drug store down the street for medicine or food.........can I or can I not tuck a pistol in my waistband to protect myself from what is currently the most violent city in the nation with all the murders in Obamaland USA, aka Chicago?

I cannot.

Chicago is FAR from the most violent city in the nation, and if you're too scared to walk to the store without a gun, you're beyond help.

As I said, carry permits are a different story.

I cannot.

Chicago is FAR from the most violent city in the nation, and if you're too scared to walk to the store without a gun, you're beyond help.

As I said, carry permits are a different story.

The Englewood section of Chicago had more murders last year than the entire city of Washington DC.

I'm not too scared to walk alone w/o a gun, Im too smart to.

SCOTUS upheld it?

Ok. SO when will Obama's hometown of Chicago allow it's residents to own pistols? To carry concealed pistols? Or California? Or NYC? Or DC?

I don't think you dupes have ANY idea what you're talking about all- just throw arpund any "facts", just like your hero Rush...

The city of Chicago requires residents to complete a firearm safety course, receive a background check including fingerprinting, and then pay a $100 permit fee which is renewed every three years. Registration of any handgun will assume an additional one time fee of $15.00

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_(by_state)

SCOTUS upheld it?

Ok. SO when will Obama's hometown of Chicago allow it's residents to own pistols? To carry concealed pistols? Or California? Or NYC? Or DC?

I don't think you dupes have ANY idea what you're talking about all- just throw arpund any "facts", just like your hero Rush...

The city of Chicago requires residents to complete a firearm safety course, receive a background check including fingerprinting, and then pay a $100 permit fee which is renewed every three years. Registration of any handgun will assume an additional one time fee of $15.00

HA! Yeah, Washington, DC now has one of those programs. The local govt REALLY is in a hurry to get people through the process too. Old classmate has been waiting almost a year for DC city to let him know the next step to get his permit.

SCOTUS upheld it?

So let me get this straight....

To practice my legal 2nd Amendment right, I have to:

- Take a class teaching me how to use my right
- Get a background check, WHICH WILL REQUIRE AN ID
- Pay the Chicago gov't $100 for a PERMIT that ALLOWS me to practice my RIGHT?

Yet, it's racist to ask someone to present a picture ID to practice their right to vote?

New York is one of the strictest states in the nation with regards to the purchase, possession and carrying of handguns.[1] Most of New York State gun laws are covered in two sections of New York Penal law: article 265 - Firearms and Other Dangerous Weapons; and article 400 - Licensing and Other Provisions Relating to Firearms. These sections include the banning of possession of a handgun, exemptions to the handgun ban, including to those who have a license to carry, possess, hunt with and target shoot, repair, and dispose of firearms.

New York maintains a state level prohibition against the features listed in the now defunct Federal Assault Weapons Ban.[2][3][4] Magazines made after 1994 with a capacity in excess of 10 rounds are banned, as are rifles with two or more of the restricted features (pistol grip, bayonet lug, collapsible or folding stock, flash suppressor, and threaded barrel).[5][6][7]

New York is a "May-Issue" state, in that the individual licensing official has wide latitude and discretion in the issuance of Pistol Licenses, and additionally, has the option of placing a variety of restrictions on the manner and purpose for which the handgun can be carried. This discretion given to local authorities creates a state-wide patchwork of local handgun licensing policies. This diversity creates a climate in which the level of restriction a New York State resident will be required to abide by will vary extremely widely depending on the attitude of the issuing authority. Even those New York State residents who are the beneficiaries of pro-gun local policies (such as 'unrestricted carry' licenses), must still obtain a New York State Pistol License, apply for a purchase document for each handgun purchased, and possess only those handguns that are specifically registered to them.[6][7]

Of all the states that do issue carry pistol licenses, New York State has arguably the strictest handgun licensing policies in the nation.[1] New York City, which is effectively a "No-Issue" jurisdiction for carry pistol licenses,[8] has even stricter laws, including those regulating handguns exclusively kept at home.[9]Now if we can just stop azzholes from Va. etc dumping illegal ones here...

Last edited:
Again, if Americans had 2nd amendment rights, Plexico Burris would still play for the Giants.

You can force me to take a class, pay the govt money, provide an ID, have my background checked, and buy a permit, just to practice my "right".

And then call me racist for daring say someone should show an ID to vote?

But....deep down inside, I'm laughing at liberals, knowing how we've basically won the gun issue, UNDER your boy's watch!

SCOTUS upheld it?

Yet, it's racist to ask someone to present a picture ID to practice their right to vote?

Yup. It's not Dems fault PUBS refuse to pass a good work/ss ID card. Picture ID will hurt blacks and Hispanics much worse, so statistically, yes it is. PLUS, to REGISTER takes every ID we have, and anyway there is NO actual problem with people trying to vote illegally. All total PUBCRAPPE to stop Dem voters....

But....deep down inside, I'm laughing at liberals, knowing how we've basically won the gun issue, UNDER your boy's watch!

Congratulations, you're a selfish, oblivious, brainwashed moron. and 90% chance a hateful racist. Nothing has changed under Obama.Except some whacky stuff from the worst Supremes ever...:eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

Again, if Americans had 2nd amendment rights, Plexico Burris would still play for the Giants.

You can force me to take a class, pay the govt money, provide an ID, have my background checked, and buy a permit, just to practice my "right".

Yes because a potential dangerous people with a firearm is exactly the same as a potential dangerous person voting.

Won what gun issue? Was there a gun issue? Did it make it to the supreme court? I don't understand.

Yes because a potential dangerous people with a firearm is exactly the same as a potential dangerous person voting.

Are all rights created equal? Trick question btw.

Yup. It's not Dems fault PUBS refuse to pass a good work/ss ID card. Picture ID will hurt blacks and Hispanics much worse, so statistically, yes it is. PLUS, to REGISTER takes every ID we have, and anyway there is NO actual problem with people trying to vote illegally. All total PUBCRAPPE to stop Dem voters....

Did you just make a racially motivated profile/assumption? You biggot.

I dont think blacks and hispanics are any less capable of having an ID as anyone else. They are just as capable as anyone, why would it hurt them?

WHAT exactly makes YOU assume blacks and hispanics are so incapable that they cant even find a way to get a simple ID card?

Coroner identifies body found off I-26; man charged with carjacking, murder | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

The smug, elitist Barack Obama made that statement while in a private liberal chat group in SanFran about ordinary people "clinging to their guns".

No, Mr. President, we cling to our guns because unlike you, we live in the real world. With issues you, and your fellow left wing activists, REFUSE to address.

In this, yet ANOTHER murder in the Charleston, SC metro region (2012 is out of control here)..........this fine, probable-Obama celebrator in 2008, decided to carjack two Indonesian immigrants outside their apartment when they got home. He pulled a gun, demanded the car.......but then oddly demanded the female get back in the car at gunpoint. He sped off. Then, about 10 miles away on the interstate heading out of Charleston, he pulls over and shoots her in the head, dumping her body like an animal on the side of the road.

Where did they find him? A shitty rural nightclub just north of the Charleston area. He didn't need money. Or drugs. He just needed a car to go clubbin'.

This is why we have "Stand Your Ground" Laws. This piece of human garbage would've taken one between the eyes had he picked my car for this incident.

BTW, this is the same city where a few weeks ago two men shot a Dominoes pizza delivery driver in the head. Why? They made a fake order. They were hungry for some cinnamon sticks and jabanero chicken wings. Shot him in the head. Cops found 'em inside munching on the cinny sticks while the driver died. But they were jabanero wings, pretty tasty.

Anyway, I'm awaiting Al Sharpton to arrive on scene here ANY DAY NOW:mad:
It will be a long wait. The left hates privately owned guns because they know we can defend ourselves against a tyrannical gov't., exactly why the 2nd amendment was written.

Forum List

Back