2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

why don't you care about Mr. Birdsong's death?

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?

I'm saddened... but that's a totally different topic, isn't it?

You wouldn't care about this if Sharpton wasn't making a stink about Zimmerman.

I care about the more macro problem that we have rampant crime in this country because we lack oppurtunity.

But as long as the assholes in charge can keep us at each others throats, it's not liek that will be fixed any time soon.

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

did mr. zimmerman call for a pizza with premeditated murder on his mind? gosh i didn't know that.. golly jee whiz a kers..

No, he went wandering around his neighborhood looking for a fight.... and he found one.

And it looks like he won too. you're a stupid shit stain.

There's no comparison in this case to the Zimmerman case.

In this case two punks felt that their right to a pizza outweighed the delivery man's right to life. This is the gimmee culture at its eventual end.

It doesn't matter what the police did after the fact. An arrest doesn't justify the murder. Two kids, like thousands of kids across the country believed that they had a right to murder a deliveryman for a pizza.

did mr. zimmerman call for a pizza with premeditated murder on his mind? gosh i didn't know that.. golly jee whiz a kers..

No, he went wandering around his neighborhood looking for a fight.... and he found one.

did you call the da with this irrefutable evidence??

The Police already have the evidence. They ignored it. Now the Police Chief is out of a job and State and Federal officials are taking over.

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

God it pains me to do this. I'm for following the law, and i'm on the side of the law in the Zimmerman case (I think he'll walk free), but the difference in this case is huge. Those two shit stains are in jail and headed to court and hopefully death row. Zimmerman is not.

Now, I believe that zimmerman acted in self-defense (although I don't know for sure, no one does), but it would make no sense for Al "The Race baiting Media Whore" Sharpton to call for the arrest of two people who are already arrested.

I want Sharpton to march and demand blacks stop killing people over a pizza. And other incidents like this. It's an epedimic. Check the crime blogs with accompanying mug shots. Only a moron would miss the trend.

What type of culture are we raising boys in when they can murder a stranger over a pizza, then eat that pizza in the next door apt while the Dominoes guy bleeds and dies on the sidewalk. Yep. Took the food, went inside, left the dying body, and ate the food.

Ok, I understand. Just don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

There's no comparison in this case to the Zimmerman case.

In this case two punks felt that their right to a pizza outweighed the delivery man's right to life. This is the gimmee culture at its eventual end.

It doesn't matter what the police did after the fact. An arrest doesn't justify the murder. Two kids, like thousands of kids across the country believed that they had a right to murder a deliveryman for a pizza.

Just like most of us felt we had a right to murder many thousands to bring democracy to Iraq?

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

I will shoot anyone if they threaten me or my family, shoot them dead and not bat an eyelash. I have that right.

I will shoot anyone if they threaten me or my family, shoot them dead and not bat an eyelash. I have that right.

Only if you are immediately threatened with deadly or possibly deadly force.

If I threatened to call one of your family members a bad name you have the right to shoot me?

why don't you care about Mr. Birdsong's death?

Who said I didn't care.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

Would you be outraged if the cops had talked to the two for a short time, and then decided there wasn't anything more that needed done there?

If I threatened to call one of your family members a bad name you have the right to shoot me?

Nope.

Who said I didn't care.

Would you be outraged if the cops had talked to the two for a short time, and then decided there wasn't anything more that needed done there?

I would be shocked, but then i'd revert back to the constitution and to freedom. And i would accept that the police knew things that I didn't and that they needed to find who did kill the guy.

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

Police arrested Brown after learning that the fateful order came from a cellphone that belonged to his mother. They later picked up 18-year-old Davis, who allegedly told authorities that Brown fired the gun.

You even bother to read your own article?

In his mind..yes.

Which is the problem with the "Stand Your Ground" law. It allows people to assume they can kill each other over the most trivial of reasons.

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Police arrested Brown after learning that the fateful order came from a cellphone that belonged to his mother. They later picked up 18-year-old Davis, who allegedly told authorities that Brown fired the gun.

Cops simply traced the cell phone.

Smart move.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Cops simply traced the cell phone.

Smart move.

Ain't that something?

Police actually doing police work?

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

So. The cops let them go with no charges?

Forum List

Back