2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

So. The cops let them go with no charges?

Hell no, they were arrested ASAP.

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Police arrested Brown after learning that the fateful order came from a cellphone that belonged to his mother. They later picked up 18-year-old Davis, who allegedly told authorities that Brown fired the gun.

You even bother to read your own article?

buc has a few issues with reading comprehension, it is evident.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

So...maybe the OP can explain what this has to do with the Travvon Martin case then.

So, ummmm, is this what we are going to get from you guys all the way until Zimmerman is convicted. Should we start a new grouping called "Right Wing Crime Blotter".

yep, because liberals made the travyon case about race and now that blacks kill more than any other race, story after story after story will be pounded at you, while we say "I told you so". With the snobby elitist liberals who mock people's intelligence all the time are so completely wrong, we'll stuff the crow down your throat for you.......your welcome!

So...maybe the OP can explain what this has to do with the Travvon Martin case then.

because the case isnt about Zimmerman being arrested, it's about putting gas on a racial situation to fit your own benefit and it backfiring. Just like with the Giffords case, trying to make it seem like the Tea party did it, but oops it was a crazy liberal (is that redundant? yeah it is), so I'll just say liberal. Liberals need to stop rushing to judgement and let things play out, I guess they never learn

I asked the same question earlier, i guess you skipped the other posts in the thread.

He said he just wants Al Sharpton to complain about the violence in the culture of young blacks. It's more about Sharpton and Jackson than it is about Martin/Zimmerman.

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

No need...
I'm sure the ACLU will be all over this since these two had their rights violated.
After all we are human and we need to eat right?

This stuff should make us all sick to our stomach.
But it seems to happen every day.

I'm sure Al Sharpton wants no part of this.
There's no ratings boost in it for him.

Last edited:
So, ummmm, is this what we are going to get from you guys all the way until Zimmerman is convicted. Should we start a new grouping called "Right Wing Crime Blotter".

why don't you care about Mr. Birdsong's death?

Trayvon's death: Because another man was driving around, thought he was suspicious, and confronted him. Tragic aftermath.

Birdsong's death: Because two other men got hungry.

Which is more tragic, more disgusting?

One is actually a tragedy I can comprehend. I can see exactly how the Travyon vs Zman episode played out.

The other? Outright, cold blooded murder of a stranger for some pizza and cinny sticks?

I agree. And the two had no remorse whatsoever. They got what they wanted, some damn pizza and cinnamon sticks, and it was totally reasonable that a man should give his life so they could satisfy their want. Pieces of shit should get the electric chair because there is no redeeming anyone who could do that and not feel guilt.

But, the media won't bother with something that doesn't assist the race baiters. They are too busy going through hundreds of cases of violence and murder to cherry pick the ones that fit their agenda.

why don't you care about Mr. Birdsong's death?

Trayvon's death: Because another man was driving around, thought he was suspicious, and confronted him. Tragic aftermath.

Birdsong's death: Because two other men got hungry.

Which is more tragic, more disgusting?

One is actually a tragedy I can comprehend. I can see exactly how the Travyon vs Zman episode played out.

The other? Outright, cold blooded murder of a stranger for some pizza and cinny sticks?

I agree. And the two had no remorse whatsoever. They got what they wanted, some damn pizza and cinnamon sticks, and it was totally reasonable that a man should give his life so they could satisfy their want. Pieces of shit should get the electric chair because there is no redeeming anyone who could do that and not feel guilt.

But, the media won't bother with something that doesn't assist the race baiters. They are too busy going through hundreds of cases of violence and murder to cherry pick the ones that fit their agenda.

But isn't it really society's fault.
Isn't it really governments fault.
The Republicans are really responsible because
they probably would have blocked a government program
that would have provided these fine young gentlemen
24 hr delivery of pizza and what not courtesy of we the tax payers.

So it's really all our faults.

God it pains me to do this. I'm for following the law, and i'm on the side of the law in the Zimmerman case (I think he'll walk free), but the difference in this case is huge. Those two shit stains are in jail and headed to court and hopefully death row. Zimmerman is not.

Now, I believe that zimmerman acted in self-defense (although I don't know for sure, no one does), but it would make no sense for Al "The Race baiting Media Whore" Sharpton to call for the arrest of two people who are already arrested.

I want Sharpton to march and demand blacks stop killing people over a pizza. And other incidents like this. It's an epedimic. Check the crime blogs with accompanying mug shots. Only a moron would miss the trend.

What type of culture are we raising boys in when they can murder a stranger over a pizza, then eat that pizza in the next door apt while the Dominoes guy bleeds and dies on the sidewalk. Yep. Took the food, went inside, left the dying body, and ate the food.

I wonder how long it will take some scum-sucking lawyer to cut a deal with some sell-out DA to let these "children" plead a lesser charge?

Who said I didn't care.

I wish the police in the Martin case had done what they did here- their jobs. They found out who did it and they made an arrest, using police skills.

Except the Dominoes driver wasnt on top of those two punks hitting them. He was just delivering a pizza and earning money to pay his tuition. And the cops found the pizza in these punks room. Easy case. The other cops have a self-defense issue with one half that is dead. Much harder case.

The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?

I'm saddened... but that's a totally different topic, isn't it?

You wouldn't care about this if Sharpton wasn't making a stink about Zimmerman.

I care about the more macro problem that we have rampant crime in this country because we lack oppurtunity.

But as long as the assholes in charge can keep us at each others throats, it's not liek that will be fixed any time soon.

Honestly, you think two jack-offs like this would stoop to delivering pizza in order to contribute to their own upkeep?

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

I will shoot anyone if they threaten me or my family, shoot them dead and not bat an eyelash. I have that right.

Dude, that's not a right, that's an obligation.

I will shoot anyone if they threaten me or my family, shoot them dead and not bat an eyelash. I have that right.

Only if you are immediately threatened with deadly or possibly deadly force.

If I threatened to call one of your family members a bad name you have the right to shoot me?

In his mind..yes.

Which is the problem with the "Stand Your Ground" law. It allows people to assume they can kill each other over the most trivial of reasons.

I'd hate to be under your "protection". I guess you'd just let the "bad guys" kill your family? Oh, yeah, I guess when their life insurance is paid up, that might give you pause...
After all, if your so-called loved ones are worth more dead than alive, what the hell...might as well let the baddies go. That's what you "evolved" progressives do, isn't it?

Last edited:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."

Where is Al Sharpton?

Apparently not soon enough. There's a man dead.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sallow
Quote: Originally Posted by uscitizen
Quote: Originally Posted by PredFan

Only if you are immediately threatened with deadly or possibly deadly force.

If I threatened to call one of your family members a bad name you have the right to shoot me?
In his mind..yes.

Which is the problem with the "Stand Your Ground" law. It allows people to assume they can kill each other over the most trivial of reasons.

Ok the issue is people do kill each other over trivial reasons, That law has nothing to do with it. Wearing the wrong color in the Hood will get you killed. Saying the Nword will get you killed. This is anyplace with or without this law. I really dont think the pizza killers had this law in mind or any sanity. They dont value human life and dont care about anyone but themselves. It's what the war on poverty has taught people along with abortion and the me first generation (aka the hippie part of the boomers)

And God forbid if someone refuses to deliver pizza there, they would be called racists and profilers, I'd call them smart. People in that neighborhood have the duty to fix those issues, so they need to clean that up or I say ignore that place, I sure as hell wouldnt go there.

Last edited:
The two cases have at least one thing in common - someone set out to kill someone else.

Forum List

Back