2 Football players assault referee

The ref supposedly used a racial slur, so they filled it, I guess. The assailants need to go to the county farm for six months, and if the ref did use the language, needs to be fired and never ref UIL games in Texas again.

The ref supposedly used a racial slur, so they filled it, I guess. The assailants need to go to the county farm for six months, and if the ref did use the language, needs to be fired and never ref UIL games in Texas again.
The boys are lucky he didn't get hurt. I think they should just never play football again. Maybe the ref should sue the parents.

Fuck that he made racial slurs bullshit. Is it OK to punch someone for calling you names?

Nope, and using a racial slur in an official capacity is punishable as well.

He is done with UIL refereeing if proved.

Nope, and using a racial slur in an official capacity is punishable as well.

He is done with UIL refereeing if proved.
Of course but I doubt any proof will surface.

Unless other kids from other schools come forward.

What did he say?

Investigation is under way. Friends know the police chief across the Lake in MF, and he won't say right now.

Yeah that's always what they say.

John Jay High School: Football Players Suspended for Hitting Referee Say Act Was Under Coach's Orders

The suspended players, Michael Moreno and Victor Rojas, told "Good Morning America" that their assistant coach, Mack Breed, ordered them to collide with the referee during a September game.

That's the game. It's a tough sport. Like that's why they dress up in padding and wear helmets. So they can crash into refs without getting hurt.

Forum List

Back