“2 Down, 8 To Go!”: How Donald Trump Is Purging GOP Of Those Who Voted To Impeach:

He has made more attempts at it than any losertarian like Gary Johnson or Bob Barr ever did.....And he certainly proved the late great Harry Browne to be prophetic, in how the establishment GOP would fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo of them being the controlled opposition jobbers that they are.

So there's that.
Lol. Means absolutely nothing. I’ve never voted for a libertarian candidate in my life, though I suspect all of them would have made better leaders than the fools from the duopoly. I don’t support ANY political party, unlike you. I do support libertarian ideas.

Republicans who are collaborators must go. They are being allowed to depart peacefully.
I agree. I would love Maryland to get rid of that awful RINO Hogan. He's one of the worst.

Trump is going to primary Hogan's picked candidate to replace him as governor with Dan Cox, so I am looking forward to voting for him in the primary. We'll contribute if it looks viable.

Freedom my damn ass. Does a woman have the freedom to control her own fertility?
Abortion is the only dimension of freedom that you fucking progs support.

Does an individual have the freedom to choose their own sexual identity?
Sure he does. However, he doesn't have the right to impose it on anyone else. He doesn't have the right to deny parents control over the medical procedures their children undergo. He doesn't have the right to piss next to my wife in a restroom.

Does anyone in the world have freedom of movement?
You mean to cross our border without our permission? No, they have no such right.

Does a local government have the freedom to implement mask mandates.
That depends on a lot of things. I don't see where the Constitution has any provision that allows any level of control over personal behavior that violates no one else's rights.

how about a school board?
School boards have no rights. They have a duty to do what parents want them to do, period.

Do states have the freedom to implement common sense gun regulations?
No.

How about expanding Medicare?
Congress can do that any time it wants to.

Do workers have the freedom to organize, practice collective bargaining, and strike?
Sure, but they have no right to force their organization on anyone else.

Do small businesses have the freedom to ban together in order to lower their cost of health insurance?
Your party is the only one stopping them.

Piss off with your damn stupid ass freedom bullshit. You want freedom when it suits you, and you deny freedom when it perpetuates your agenda. Hypocrite.

You don't know the definition of the term. You confuse it with the word "license."

Last edited:
Lol. Means absolutely nothing. I’ve never voted for a libertarian candidate in my life, though I suspect all of them would have made better leaders than the fools from the duopoly. I don’t support ANY political party, unlike you. I do support libertarian ideas.
No you don't. You support fascism.

I don't support any party either....Don''t even vote anymore...But I also have neither hatred of nor buyer's remorse over Trump....It's easier to hold him at arm's length and dispassionately judge his actions and inactions.

For my money, the fact that he brought down both the Bush and Clinton dynasties in one fell swoop is a service to the nation that cannot be repaid....Any benefit after that from the dude was just gravy.

I don't support any party either....Don''t even vote anymore...But I also have neither hatred of nor buyer's remorse over Trump....It's easier to hold him at arm's length and dispassionately judge his actions and inactions.

For my money, the fact that he brought down both the Bush and Clinton dynasties in one fell swoop is a service to the nation that cannot be repaid....Any benefit after that from the dude was just gravy.
Okay then, we don’t disagree. Yes Don did some good things. Every potus does. If he were smart, he might have done a lot of good things.

If Trump were smart…I know…I know not possible, he would try to unite the R Party around specific policies that benefit the country. Not seek revenge that only divides the party and makes him look small. Dumb Don can’t help himself.
You call it revenge.....but in reality....Trump is trying to give the GOP proper direction.
They've pretty much abandoned us......and forgotten their oaths of office.
But the Democrats are much...much worse.

Okay then, we don’t disagree. Yes Don did some good things. Every potus does. If he were smart, he might have done a lot of good things.
Course from the day he won the election they were spying on him and wire-tapping his communications.
Everything he did that he had full authority to do was declared grounds for impeachment.

He made stupid moves, he made smart moves.....Your singular emotionally attached focus on the stupid ones is your undoing.

Fact is that he was surrounded by people who smiled in his face while giving him shitty advice and monkey-wrenching a bunch of his potential smart moves (i.e. vetoing the budgets)....Ignoring Rand Paul on Gina Haspell was monumentally stupid....Failure to fire Wray and Fauxi were also.....But sitting around wringing your hands with buyer's remorse like you do all the time is plain old pathetic.....Your expectations being too high is nobody's fault but your own.

He made stupid moves, he made smart moves.....Your singular emotionally attached focus on the stupid ones is your undoing.

Fact is that he was surrounded by people who smiled in his face while giving him shitty advice and monkey-wrenching a bunch of his potential smart moves (i.e. vetoing the budgets)....Ignoring Rand Paul on Gina Haspell was monumentally stupid....Failure to fire Wray and Fauxi were also.....But sitting around wringing your hands with buyer's remorse like you do all the time is plain old pathetic.....Your expectations being too high is nobody's fault but your own.
Yes he surrounded himself with people who weren’t loyal to him. Why? Because he’s dumb.

Yes he surrounded himself with people who weren’t loyal to him. Why? Because he’s dumb.
No, it happened because he's not a professional politician and doesn't have a vast stable of cronies whose loyalty he can count on.

No, it happened because he's not a professional politician and doesn't have a vast stable of cronies whose loyalty he can count on.
You can make excuses, but it doesn’t change the facts. Your beloved messiah is a dumb fucker. If he had any sense he would have surrounded himself with people loyal to him. Unfortunately because he’s such an asshole, he had no one even in his real estate business willing to be loyal to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back