2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

TAZ....................

Are you happy that these 2 are dead?

Speak into the microphone........................

Not at all, but I'm not going to pretend I'm saddened by it either. It was just a matter of time this was going to start happening. When you push people too far eventually they push back.
That is a wimpy ass response..............

They assassinated these cops because of the racial hate in the other case..............That's fucking righteous.................

You need to get your priorities straight.................the one killed in the other case had just robbed a store minor theft or not, and assaulted the clerk.

He got shot for trying to assault a cop who was in his police car.

This isn't justice for anyone................It is blind hate assassinating men trying to protect the public.

Tell it too the kids of the dead.

TAZ....................

Are you happy that these 2 are dead?

Speak into the microphone........................

Not at all, but I'm not going to pretend I'm saddened by it either. It was just a matter of time this was going to start happening. When you push people too far eventually they push back.
A gang member who murdered his girlfriend, and who then decides to use the ferguson bs to make his inevitably life in jail or death sentence seem righteous has won you over?

say it ain't so!

De Blasio is going to talk tonight? What's he going to say?

"What do we got? Dead Cops".

I hope the bastard mayor is happy. His taking sides against the police makes him a co-conspirator in this assassination.

And MANY black people UNDERSTAND, and are NOT fucking Race Baiters, or fucked up liberals that believe that the police are there to harm them instead of to protect them!

Police_Lives_Matter_Rally.jpg

I like to see that. I'm sure the fellow officers of the fallen and their families appreciate that a lot as well.

Time to go after the Policemen's Unions -- The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association distributed a flier to members, blaring: “DON’T LET THEM INSULT YOUR SACRIFICE!” Cops were encouraged to sign and submit the “Don’t Insult My Sacrifice” waiver to ban the cop-bashing pols from their funerals. -- they supported pols who went after other Unions.

A gang member who murdered his girlfriend, and who then decides to use the ferguson bs to make his inevitably life in jail or death sentence seem righteous has won you over?

Not at all. If he's caught he should be executed for triple homicide, assuming they don't gun him down first of which there is high probability.

The perp shot his girlfriend this morning. Killed himself after he killed the cops.

Doesn't sound anything like a revenge against cops shooting. Just another asshole with a gun he shouldn't have had.

Interesting how the RWNJs have claimed the shooter is African American without any evidence.

All attempts to turn a tragedy into a political win aside.....let's look at the real motivation behind our resident nutter outrage. Coil
So this is allegedly the shooter and he allegedly did this in retaliation for Eric Garner. If Daniel Pantaleo had been prosecuted as he should have been then these two cops would likely still be alive.

8220 They Take 1 of Ours Let 8217 s Take 2 of Theirs 8221 New York Man Executes Two Cops in Revenge Attack The Free Thought Project

You believe that without question, huh?

Let me help you out here.

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

Type in the word "alleged" and read the definition.

People are always saying 'politicians need to remember they work for us"

How about police? Who do they work for? Police are there to serve the public. They need to get straight with the public and the public needs to stop hating cops. Fuck the police Union too.
The shooter in question here was a gang member who's days of freedom were limited because he murdered his girlfriend. If he were a righteously angry guy going after cops...but he wasn't and even if he were, going after cops is just plain ghetto stupid

The perp shot his girlfriend this morning. Killed himself after he killed the cops.

Doesn't sound anything like a revenge against cops shooting. Just another asshole with a gun he shouldn't have had.

Interesting how the RWNJs have claimed the shooter is African American without any evidence.

:clap2:

Apparently, he had made some posts on his facebook saying as much.

“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot.

“They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.”

Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot 8216 execution style 8217 as 8216 revenge 8217 for Garner New York Post

All attempts to turn a tragedy into a political win aside.....let's look at the real motivation behind our resident nutter outrage. Coil
So this is allegedly the shooter and he allegedly did this in retaliation for Eric Garner. If Daniel Pantaleo had been prosecuted as he should have been then these two cops would likely still be alive.

8220 They Take 1 of Ours Let 8217 s Take 2 of Theirs 8221 New York Man Executes Two Cops in Revenge Attack The Free Thought Project

You believe that without question, huh?

Let me help you out here.

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

Type in the word "alleged" and read the definition.

The first part of that post was not meant to be posted. This new format does that sometimes. I just wanted to tell the dude who posted that article that I don't buy it.

Apparently, he had made some posts on his facebook saying as much.

“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot.

“They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.”

Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot 8216 execution style 8217 as 8216 revenge 8217 for Garner New York Post
Thanks, but I will wait for information from a more credible, and verifiable, source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back