2 booster jabs a year for the rest of your life, you in?

I think your numbers are off a bit. In just 8 1/2 months.

Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 539,473 adverse events, including 6,577 deaths and 41,840 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021.

That says adverse affects, not total cases. So your earlier link then was 14,506 deaths (which is double what is reported on the VAERS database) out of 675,593 reported complaints, which includes 289,514 reports of "not serious," or 43%.

Still, there are over 370 million jabs. That's according to the CDC link I posted. Which translates into 99.9% of of jabs resulted in either no complaint or a complaint of "not serious." And a "reported" death rate of just 0.002% per jab.

That says adverse affects, not total cases. So your earlier link then was 14,506 deaths (which is double what is reported on the Vaers database) out of 675,593 reported complaints, which includes 289,514 reports of "not serious," or 43%.

Still, there are over 370 million jabs. That's according to the CDC link I posted. Which translates into 99.9% of of jabs resulted in either no complaint or a complaint of "not serious." And a "reported" death rate of just 0.002% per jab.
Do you think 8.5 months is a long enough study of the effects of a vaccine?

That has nothing to do with the potential long term effects.
LOL

You posted about reported conditions. I accept your surrender as you pivot to unreported potential long term effects.

That says adverse affects, not total cases. So your earlier link then was 14,506 deaths (which is double what is reported on the VAERS database) out of 675,593 reported complaints, which includes 289,514 reports of "not serious," or 43%.

Please read this and tell me how it’s wrong.

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021, a total of 675,593 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 14,506 reports of deaths — an increase of 595 over the previous week.

There were 88,171 reports of serious injuries, including the reports of deaths, during the same time period — up 2,200 compared with the previous week.

Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 539,473 adverse events, including 6,577 deaths and 41,840 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021.

Of the 6,577 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 3, 12% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 18% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 31% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 373.2. million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Sept. 3. This includes: 212 million doses of Pfizer, 146 million doses of Moderna and 14 million doses of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).

You fucking morons on this thread.lololol.........Google Medical doctors.....................lololol

If you got the jab, you should SHUT THE FUK UP. You have nothing to worry about so MYOB

You are still going to get a Covid cold eventually vaxers. That's how viruses work

If you are not, then you aren't. You'll eventually get it and most will be fine, and some will die. That's how viruses work

This Delta is waning in states where it started heavily, in 2 months it will ease

The only power libturds have left is Covid. Day by day more are getting pissed......................FUK BIDEN.....FUK BIDEN

Please read this and tell me how it’s wrong.

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021, a total of 675,593 adverse events following COVID vaccines were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The data included a total of 14,506 reports of deaths — an increase of 595 over the previous week.

There were 88,171 reports of serious injuries, including the reports of deaths, during the same time period — up 2,200 compared with the previous week.

Of the 6,577 U.S. deaths reported as of Sept. 3, 12% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 18% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 31% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 373.2. million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Sept. 3. This includes: 212 million doses of Pfizer, 146 million doses of Moderna and 14 million doses of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Your own link agrees with what I'm saying... 6,577 deaths in the U.S. out of 373.2 million jabs = 0.0000176233

41,840 serious cases in the U.S. out of 373.2 million jabs = 0.0001121115

So your problem is...?

Your own link agrees with what I'm saying... 6,577 deaths in the U.S. out of 373.2 million jabs = 0.0000176233

So your problem is...?
What do you mean 373 jabs. Does that include the 2nd shots. You have to look at people vaxed for each case to do the math

I doubt the real deaths from Covid shots only, I bet they are are way lower. I would like to see the med records of those people. I bet half were near dead before the shot

Pro vaxer here, but anyone who looks differently a person who has not be vaxed, should have their teeth slapped out of their mouths......Soon your people destroying grip on Covid days are nearing soon

What do you mean 373 jabs. Does that include the 2nd shots. You have to look at people vaxed for each case to do the math

I doubt the real deaths from Covid shots only, I bet they are are way lower. I would like to see the med records of those people. I bet half were near dead before the shot

Pro vaxer here, but anyone who looks differently a person who has not be vaxed, should have their teeth slapped out of their mouths......Soon your people destroying grip on Covid days are nearing soon
Yes. 373.2 million jabs total.

So your problem is...?
No problem. However I don’t think you can make a final conclusion on the safety of the vax until a lot more time has past. Secondly, I suspect many deaths and injuries from the vax aren’t being reported. Much like many deaths counted as COVID deaths aren’t caused by COVID. There are ulterior motives here. It’s the money and power. No? Yes?

98% of parents are NOT having their kids covid vaxxed.

The Majority of people are NOT opting for covid Shot number 4.

98% is not just repunklicans. It's democrats too.

I have been told the Spanish Flu virus is still around however most people have accumulated natural anti-bodies.

Forum List

Back