2,000 Mules is a Scam

Remember when those morons thought 2,000 Mules was a real thing, and not some MAGA grift (like they all are)?

Guess what? Surprise surprise. It was total horseshit.

There’s another 2020 election case percolating in Fulton County: The Georgia State Election Board is suing True the Vote—the group whose “data” makes up the lion’s share of Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules nonsense.​

It’s a pretty wild example of FAFO.​

The short version: True the Vote is a Texas-based group, which filed a complaint with the Georgia State Election Board alleging fraud in the 2020 presidential campaign.​

The Georgia State Election Board (we’ll just call it the SEB from here on out) investigated this complaint and found no fraud. So it asked True the Vote to share its evidence.​

True the Vote’s response was … <crickets>​

when SEB began investigating the complaint, it could find no supporting evidence. …​

If you file a complaint making the sort of assertions and allegations True the Vote did, you kind of have to expect the presiding agency to come back and ask for your documentation when it does its investigation.​

Instead, True the Vote asked SEB to stopinvestigating.​

No, really. On May 5, True the Vote said—through the group’s lawyer, obviously—that instead of providing the evidence it claimed it had, it would prefer to withdraw its complaint.​

Oopsie!​

I used to like D’Souza. But then he either went insane - like maybe half of the GOP - or discovered he could make more money lying to MAGA and telling them what they want to hear, like much of MAGA’s leadership.
toro, don't ruin my day. i just invested heavily into this movie.

My other hat is tinfoil.jpg

Remember when those morons thought 2,000 Mules was a real thing, and not some MAGA grift (like they all are)?

Guess what? Surprise surprise. It was total horseshit.

There’s another 2020 election case percolating in Fulton County: The Georgia State Election Board is suing True the Vote—the group whose “data” makes up the lion’s share of Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules nonsense.​

It’s a pretty wild example of FAFO.​

The short version: True the Vote is a Texas-based group, which filed a complaint with the Georgia State Election Board alleging fraud in the 2020 presidential campaign.​

The Georgia State Election Board (we’ll just call it the SEB from here on out) investigated this complaint and found no fraud. So it asked True the Vote to share its evidence.​

True the Vote’s response was … <crickets>​

when SEB began investigating the complaint, it could find no supporting evidence. …​

If you file a complaint making the sort of assertions and allegations True the Vote did, you kind of have to expect the presiding agency to come back and ask for your documentation when it does its investigation.​

Instead, True the Vote asked SEB to stopinvestigating.​

No, really. On May 5, True the Vote said—through the group’s lawyer, obviously—that instead of providing the evidence it claimed it had, it would prefer to withdraw its complaint.​

Oopsie!​

I used to like D’Souza. But then he either went insane - like maybe half of the GOP - or discovered he could make more money lying to MAGA and telling them what they want to hear, like much of MAGA’s leadership.

Don't see any links backing up claims being made about True the Vote or disproving 2000 mules.

The most obvious MAGA copium tool is projection.

"If my Orange Messiah did it, claim the Biggest Evil in the World Obama Hillary Biden did it!"

The rube Orange cult --> dumber than a sack of hammers!

LOL

Forum List

Back