1985 had some great great songs

1703361242502.jpeg

I was looking for the more alternative fun songs then this type
I was looking for the more alternative fun dance songs
I was looking for a more 80s alternative dance pop music
I was looking more for a 80s alternative pop dance style
8abihl.jpg

. . . sorry. . . when you started a thread on popular music, I just thought you might need an education about the roots of what good music is.

My bad.

You clearly do not get awesome 80s alternative pop music like me
Ya, dude the songs you listed were not in a man's cassette tape collection at the time. Just so ya know. But hey ya would have made a great chick back then. Get your self some neon colored leg warmers play those songs and you are the typical 80 female.

8abihl.jpg

. . . sorry. . . when you started a thread on popular music, I just thought you might need an education about the roots of what good music is.

My bad.
We forget our roots at our peril. From this:

To this:

To/from this:

and hell know in what direction this went:

lmao

It all starts with FOLK!!!!

Greg

(PS: sorry for the tangent).

We forget our roots at our peril. From this:

To this:

To/from this:

and hell know in what direction this went:

lmao

It all starts with FOLK!!!!

Greg

(PS: sorry for the tangent).

Fake news huh. Was your faggot ass there? If you were a male in high school at that time your ass would have lived in the trash can with that crap in your tape case

Fake news huh. Was your faggot ass there? If you were a male in high school at that time your ass would have lived in the trash can with that crap in your tape case
You wanna know MY music genres, punkass??

Rubber Soul, punkass. Go through the playlist!!! lmao

rubber soul full album

btw: WE had "records". Oh; my first "tape" apart from the reel to reel and the 8-tracks.

So what else was on my playlist: Donovan, Aussie Bands, Joan, Collins, Mitchell etc etc etc!!!!

80's songs were nowhere near my playlists apart from some excellent outliers...Goanna etc. But you have caused a digression; we didn't have "playlists" in the 60s.

btw: your comment to Quasar was spoken like a real poofter!! THAT was the "fake news", buttgrommet!!

Greg

Forum List

Back