+302.5

+1.19%
Nasdaq
+109.23

+1.43%
S&P
+33.52

+1.19%

So...yesterday's big drops were a 'Mirage'.

Stock Market DIVE A Mirage

But today's good numbers are reality?

LOL...you are so full of it Trumpbot that your cred has taken the last plane out of town...last week.

Last edited:

:slap:

U.S. Stocks
Data as of 12:46:48pm ET
Tuesday’s Trading:

Dow
+302.5

+1.19%
Nasdaq
+109.23

+1.43%
S&P
+33.52

+1.19%

So...yesterday's big drops were a 'Mirage'.

Stock Market DIVE A Mirage

But today's good numbers are reality?

LOL...you are so full of it Trumpbot that your cred has taken the last plane out of town...last week.

Go away and let the adults with jobs have an adult discussion.

You will still get your welfare check no matter what happens.

I already did. Perhaps you could essplain to the class how reports from the future can be posted in the present.
Check the times.

"the future"? Do you know what time it is in Beijing, fool? you got no dignity.

God help us but it seems that the intent of the democrat party and the crazy left is to undermine the U.S. economy and damn the Country.

Yeah, I remember that Democrat G. W. Bush, that handed Obama the worst economic crises since The Great Depression.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The crisis during the Bush years was decades in the making. Funny thing is Bush’s TARP program literally saved the economy from collapse, and your man-child got all the credit for it.

Whelp --- final tally was +207.06. Still over 400 short of what it lost yesterday, and another 450 short of where it was last Friday.

This is why I had my portfolio restructured. Rumpian mood swings.

Whelp --- final tally was +207.06. Still over 400 short of what it lost yesterday, and another 450 short of where it was last Friday.

Normal week

Normal week

If losing $800 on a conservative portfolio in a week can be considered "normal" I'm willing to see "abnormal".

Normal week

If losing $800 on a conservative portfolio in a week can be considered "normal" I'm willing to see "abnormal".
no one loses anything. I fking laugh at the mere fact that you think people lose money in these things. NO, they do not. they lose when they cash out, but not when the portfolio is just in its normal condition. And, one would have to have had the exact stocks in their portfolio ahead of drawing it out to have actually lost a dime. Most folks don't panic and draw out their funds when their portfolio goes down from a particular stock. so, as always, you are fking wrong.

Normal folks buy low, sell high.

Normal week

no one loses anything. I fking laugh at the mere fact that you think people lose money in these things. NO, they do not. they lose when they cash out, but not when the portfolio is just in its normal condition. And, one would have to have had the exact stocks in their portfolio ahead of drawing it out to have actually lost a dime. Most folks don't panic and draw out their funds when their portfolio goes down from a particular stock. so, as always, you are fking wrong.

Sorry if the word "portfolio" sailed over your head. I should have known.

I watch mine and I knoiw what it's doing. And I don't day-trade, but there again is another term you'd have no clue on.

It's weird how so many yahoos have no clue about how the stock market works yet that doesn't stop them from posting on it.

Normal week

I watch mine and I knoiw what it's doing. And I don't day-trade, but there again is another term you'd have no clue on.
A portfolio isn't liquid. so no one loses anything. the protfolio if affected will only show the value for the day, and again, unless you don't have that particular stock will not affect your portfolio at fking all. And what kind of numbers let's say would it affect, cause one stock may have dropped two bucks so one's loss will only be two dollars of the shares held. but, no one in their right mind would sell at that point. nope, they'd wait for the value to go back up. Which it would, because it most always does.

So, are you trying to tell the class that you never see any of the stocks in your portfolio ever go down in a given month, quarter or year? hmmmmmm not fking possible. so more shell game fakery.

Normal week

A portfolio isn't liquid. so no one loses anything. the protfolio if affected will only show the value for the day, and again, unless you don't have that particular stock will not affect your portfolio at fking all. And what kind of numbers let's say would it affect, cause one stock may have dropped two bucks so one's loss will only be two dollars of the shares held. but, no one in their right mind would sell at that point. nope, they'd wait for the value to go back up. Which it would, because it most always does.

So, are you trying to tell the class that you never see any of the stocks in your portfolio ever go down in a given month, quarter or year? hmmmmmm not fking possible. so more shell game fakery.

There are hundreds of stocks in my portfolio. When I say it lost 800 in a week I'm talking about the value of it AS A WHOLE, dumbass.

Normal week

There are hundreds of stocks in my portfolio. When I say it lost 800 in a week I'm talking about the value of it AS A WHOLE, dumbass.
yep, I understood what you meant. And until you sell that stock you didn't lose a dime. Right?

And why would you sell when it was down? doesn't have any logic in it.

Are you also trying to say you never lost value before? LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back