+1.19%
Nasdaq
+109.23

+1.43%
S&P
+33.52

+1.19%

1929?

There was NO S&P, and NO NASDAQ in 1929 but I would expect such dumbassery from a Trumper .........

God help us but it seems that the intent of the democrat party and the crazy left is to undermine the U.S. economy and damn the Country.

• Banned
1929?

There was NO S&P, and NO NASDAQ in 1929 but I would expect such dumbassery from a Trumper .........

Yesterday you Rats were claiming it was 1929 all over again, moron. Remember, Babe Ruth also hit 60 HRs that year.....read em and weep....MAGA!

1929?

Yesterday you Rats were claiming it was 1929 all over again, moron. Remember, Babe Ruth also hit 60 HRs that year.....read em and weep....MAGA!

I said nothing about 1929; do a search for my posts using '1929.' You won't find anything.

Believe what you like but the S&P and the NASDAQ weren't around in 1929.

You put up one of the dumbest fucking threads in the history of USMB but you are a Trumper so, ............

God help us but it seems that the intent of the democrat party and the crazy left is to undermine the U.S. economy and damn the Country.

Yeah, I remember that Democrat G. W. Bush, that handed Obama the worst economic crises since The Great Depression.

:abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned
I said nothing about 1929; do a search for my posts using '1929.' You won't find anything.

Really? you didn't just post this?

There was NO S&P, and NO NASDAQ in 1929

:lmao:

So it turns out this was the shortest "depression" in the history of earth....12 hours before the futures market rebounded quite nicely, thank you. Just another freakout by the FAKE NEWS merchants to hurt the President, without caring who else it hurt....scumbags.

1929?

Believe what you like but the S&P and the NASDAQ weren't around in 1929.

You put up one of the dumbest fucking threads in the history of USMB but you are a Trumper so, ............
his OP wasn't directed at you. hmmm you okay?

I only have 3 questions

1.) Why does it appear that DemNazis are either crack heads, heroin addicts, Trans-something, Lazy Academics, or Shiftless Souls on Welfare?
2.) Why are they angry at God?
3.) Why do they hate babies?

I only have 3 questions

1.) Why does it appear that DemNazis are either crack heads, heroin addicts, Trans-something, Lazy Academics, or Shiftless Souls on Welfare?
2.) Why are they angry at God?
3.) Why do they hate babies?
and hate all white people who saved the blacks.

Forum List

Back