1913 Seeds of Conflict finally aired yesterday on PBS

OMG OMG OMG another thread where the Jew hating asshole Nazi Monte distorted and mutilated the truth? And when asked for proof of his claims he fails to come up with it?! What a fucking surprise! :lmao:

No one's going to bother watching a two hour propaganda video posted by Monte the Jew hating Nazi troll.

I do not hate Jews and I am the opposite of a Nazi. Do you need another lesson? Be careful.

The documentary is a stupendous success, it is being rebroadcast right now on a number of D.C. stations.

There are articles in nearly all U.S. newspapers. Some of the headlines are like this:

'1913: Seeds of Conflict' looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine"

1913 Seeds of Conflict looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine - National Video on Demand Examiner.com

From the IslamoNazi antisemitic 'Jewish Journal"

1913: Seeds of Conflict’ traces the roots of Arab-Israeli unrest

"Considering the State of Israel’s volatile history, it may come as a surprise to learn that 100 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived side by side in relative harmony in Palestine under Ottoman rule."

“They think it doesn’t turn out very well for the Jews,” Loeterman said. “There has been, to me, an out-of-proportion concern for what the film could mean for the Jews rather than what the film itself says. There is a range of issues and questions. We tried to be very fair but we also tried to be fair to history.”

Loeterman expressed disappointment “at the degree to which some Jewish people have prided themselves on holding ourselves — and Israel — to a higher standard, and are willing to cling to their mythology in the face of history. People are having so much difficulty facing history and facing our own role in it, no matter how difficult that is. I believe that the film could have the possibility of providing fodder for those who have ill will toward Jews, but that doesn’t absolve us as Jews from having to ask the hard questions of ourselves. I feel that is a greater danger.”

1913 Seeds of Conflict traces the roots of Arab-Israeli unrest Hollywood Jewish Journal

Ruddy, this documentary validates everything I have been posting here and confirms that your every post is a lie.

It doesn't confirm anything other than you're a Jew hating Nazi TROLL who's been posting non stop for about 12 hours straight today.

Do they give you a lunch break at the basement propaganda center in the basement of the local mosque?

The documentary validates everything that I have posted about pre-mandate Palestine.

Yeah, such a big hit that the only time we heard about it was when you posted it. And even then nobody bothered watching it. Do you think everybody is an out of work Jew hating bum like you?

I watched the film again last night and it is uncanny how so many of the sources used by the director are the same ones I've (and other like-minded posters) been using here. Especially the information from Ottoman archives which revealed that the Zionists were the first to attack and kill. The film re-iterates that fact. It also uses the writings of Ahad Ha'am, which reveals the Zionist mistreatment of the locals. Something I have posted here. And finally, it leaves no doubt that the Zionists were engaged in a colonial project, something I have always maintained. Also, the crazy notions from the to most ridiculous posters about the treatment of Jews by the Muslims and Christians in Palestine were shown to be propaganda as the film shows the Christian, Jewish and Muslims Arabs co-existed in peace before the arrival of the Europeans

I (and other posters that have done the research) have been called a propagandists and liars by nearly all the maniacal Zionists posting here for our claims regarding pre-mandate Palestine, which were always backed up with source documentation, and now this documentary comes out and vindicates us. It also shows who the propagandists and liars were, those promulgating the Zionist myth. You know who you are. From now on I will simply answer "1913" when any of you disgusting propagandists and liars project your own characteristics on me or others who tell the truth.

The PBS documentary is not going down well for Ruddy. LOL

What PBS documentary? Like most people, I didn't even bother watching it. It's a product of a kid raised in West LA by in a radical leftist Hollywood environment, who at best is qualified to make action movies, not a documentary about the Jewish holy land.

I watched the film again last night and it is uncanny how so many of the sources used by the director are the same ones I've (and other like-minded posters) been using here. Especially the information from Ottoman archives which revealed that the Zionists were the first to attack and kill. The film re-iterates that fact. It also uses the writings of Ahad Ha'am, which reveals the Zionist mistreatment of the locals. Something I have posted here. And finally, it leaves no doubt that the Zionists were engaged in a colonial project, something I have always maintained. Also, the crazy notions from the to most ridiculous posters about the treatment of Jews by the Muslims and Christians in Palestine were shown to be propaganda as the film shows the Christian, Jewish and Muslims Arabs co-existed in peace before the arrival of the Europeans

I (and other posters that have done the research) have been called a propagandists and liars by nearly all the maniacal Zionists posting here for our claims regarding pre-mandate Palestine, which were always backed up with source documentation, and now this documentary comes out and vindicates us. It also shows who the propagandists and liars were, those promulgating the Zionist myth. You know who you are. From now on I will simply answer "1913" when any of you disgusting propagandists and liars project your own characteristics on me or others who tell the truth.

Ah I see, so the film completely ignored the Nazi Mufti of Palestine, his influence and incitement to kill Jews and Christians, not only in the holy land, but all over the Middle East. In other words, it's propaganda piece.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

This was described by Al-Husseini in his own memoirs:

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")

The PBS documentary is not going down well for Ruddy. LOL

What PBS documentary? Like most people, I didn't even bother watching it. It's a product of a kid raised in West LA by in a radical leftist Hollywood environment, who at best is qualified to make action movies, not a documentary about the Jewish holy land.

I would suggest you watch it. Jewish Holy Land , where is that? There never was a Jewish HOLY Land. ( I realize you only like bias pro Zionist propaganda from the Zionist, but its time to face reality)

Yes there is, it's called Israel and its been the physical and spiritual Jewish holy land for 3000 years.

Ah I see, so the film completely ignored the Nazi Mufti of Palestine, his influence and incitement to kill Jews and Christians, not only in the holy land, but all over the Middle East. In other words, it's propaganda piece.

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")

Bullshit. You have consistently posted bullshit the whole time you have been posting. Nothing you post is true. You are a propagandist, that's all. Watch it and weep.

Video Full Episode Watch 1913 Seeds of Conflict Online PBS Video

At least read one of the many reviews. Not one of the reviews questions the veracity of the documentary. Because the director and the historians that participated in making the film, have everything documents with source documents. Just as I have always done.

Here is a review:

1913: Seeds of Conflict' looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine

"Before 1913, Jerusalem was once a place where a man such as Christian musician Wasif Jawhariyyeh could have a band that included Jews and Muslims and entertain people of all three religions.
When people like Russian Jew Eliyahu Zeˋev Levin-Epstein come to Palestine, they founded colonies. Levin-Epstein was the leader of the 1890 Rehovot Colony which had a conflict with the Bedouin tribe."

1913 Seeds of Conflict looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine - National Video on Demand Examiner.com

Bullshit. You have consistently posted bullshit the whole time you have been posting. Nothing you post is true. You are a propagandist, that's all. Watch it and weep.

Video Full Episode Watch 1913 Seeds of Conflict Online PBS Video

Nah, I'll take what this Catholic website that quotes actual historians says about the "seeds of the conflict". How funny the douchebag that made this worthless film totally omitted a central figure, the Nazi Mufti of Palestine. Read it and weep:

Al-Husseini took the chance given to him by the appeasement-minded British to call for the deaths of Jews and set out on a campaign of terror against the Jews in Palestine. In subsequent years, al-Husseini was involved in plots to massacre Jews, among them 60 Jewish immigrants in Hebron and 45 more in Safad in 1929. In 1936, he helped lead a rebellion in Palestine against the British. The following year the British condemned al-Husseini (though permitting him to retain the title of Grand Mufti), and he fled to Syria once more. From there he continued to plot against the British control over Palestine.

Yes there is, it's called Israel and its been the physical and spiritual Jewish holy land for 3000 years.

Only in your dreams. Funny thing about the holy land, holy it is not and Jewish it has not been for over 20 centuries, the Jewish diaspora begun in about 500 BC.

At least read one of the many reviews. Not one of the reviews questions the veracity of the documentary. Because the director and the historians that participated in making the film, have everything documents with source documents. Just as I have always done.

Here is a review:

1913: Seeds of Conflict' looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine

"Before 1913, Jerusalem was once a place where a man such as Christian musician Wasif Jawhariyyeh could have a band that included Jews and Muslims and entertain people of all three religions.
When people like Russian Jew Eliyahu Zeˋev Levin-Epstein come to Palestine, they founded colonies. Levin-Epstein was the leader of the 1890 Rehovot Colony which had a conflict with the Bedouin tribe."

Yeah, that was the case in Muslim countries under Ottoman rule you dipshit. Why is that a surprise to you, that Jews and Muslims who were Ottoman subjects had to live with each other?! Damn what an ignorant dumbfuck you are, and so is the guy who made that film. Ha ha ha.

Top of the morning, Monte no. 1 aka Achmed just clocked in. He'll probably post for 12 hours straight without eating or shitting from the mosque basement until Monte no. 2 aka Mohammad clocks in for the after noon shift. They're taking applications for someone to do the graveyard shift. Yesterday the screen name Monte posted a record straight 20 hours. Ha ha ha.

Found to be a pathological liar about anything to do with Palestine/Israel after the PBS airing of 1913 Seeds of Conflict, Ruddy is reduced to lying about other posters and their posting activity. Well, that's an improvement, we can now just post "1913" when he posts his fairy tales about pre-Mandate Palestine and his claim about the millions of Jews that were already there when the European invasion began.

Forum List

Back