1913 Seeds of Conflict finally aired yesterday on PBS

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
"The Zionist movement worked to portray all that the Jewish settlers had achieved and all that was possible. They began to propagate the slogan “A land without a people for a people without a land,” with lasting implications."

Video A Zionist Slogan Watch 1913 Seeds of Conflict Online PBS Video

The documentary "1913: Seeds of Conflict" uses archive footage, interviews, and re-enactments to educate viewers about Palestine before 1948.

This new documentary aired last night June 30, 1915. It could have been written and directed by me. It essentially goes through the arrival of the Europeans, acknowledges that the Zionists mistreated the indigenous people. Acknowledges that the process was a colonial project, calling the Zionist settlements colonies and confirms that the Christian, Muslim and Jewish Arabs lived in relative harmony before the European came. It is written and directed by a Jew Ben Loeterman.

"This comprehensive and compact docudrama premiering tonight on PBS (10pm),“1913: Seeds of Conflict” reveals little known facts that conflated to become what writer/director Ben Loeterman proposes as the root causes for today’s ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestinians.This comprehensive and compact docudrama premiering tonight on PBS (10pm),“1913: Seeds of Conflict” reveals little known facts that conflated to become what writer/director Ben Loeterman proposes as the root causes for today’s ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestinians. Almost a half million Muslims, 60,000 Christians and 20,000 Sephardic (i.e. Mediterranean) Jews lived together peacefully enough in the years before World War I when Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire and ruled by Ottoman law."

1913 Seeds of Conflict seeks to explain source of Israeli-Palestinian tensions

Very good documentary. Wish he would make another couple to describe what happened after WWI and then WWII. I found it funny when they called it a land without a people for a people without a land,

since they though of the Arabs as "rootless". Obviously it was just the opposite, the Jews were the rootless ones.

Its very sad how things are today.

A land without people.

What the racist assholes meant was a land without people as important as we are.

in the 1850's 400,000 muslims, 20,000 Jews, and 60,000 Christians, then after the
1890 another 40,000 Jews came from Russia, so sounds like there were people there.

And still no word on the Homeless jewish illegal immigrants who took over Part of Palestine

I need to block out 2 hours of my time to watch it. Probably tonite. But my mom's family WERE homeless immigrants from war-torn Poland when they moved to the newly-created State of Israel.

No one's going to bother watching a two hour propaganda video posted by Monte the Jew hating Nazi troll.

No one's going to bother watching a two hour propaganda video posted by Monte the Jew hating Nazi troll.

I do not hate Jews and I am the opposite of a Nazi. Do you need another lesson? Be careful.

The documentary is a stupendous success, it is being rebroadcast right now on a number of D.C. stations.

There are articles in nearly all U.S. newspapers. Some of the headlines are like this:

'1913: Seeds of Conflict' looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine"

1913 Seeds of Conflict looks at the invasion of European Jews to Palestine - National Video on Demand Examiner.com

From the IslamoNazi antisemitic 'Jewish Journal"

1913: Seeds of Conflict’ traces the roots of Arab-Israeli unrest

"Considering the State of Israel’s volatile history, it may come as a surprise to learn that 100 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived side by side in relative harmony in Palestine under Ottoman rule."

“They think it doesn’t turn out very well for the Jews,” Loeterman said. “There has been, to me, an out-of-proportion concern for what the film could mean for the Jews rather than what the film itself says. There is a range of issues and questions. We tried to be very fair but we also tried to be fair to history.”

Loeterman expressed disappointment “at the degree to which some Jewish people have prided themselves on holding ourselves — and Israel — to a higher standard, and are willing to cling to their mythology in the face of history. People are having so much difficulty facing history and facing our own role in it, no matter how difficult that is. I believe that the film could have the possibility of providing fodder for those who have ill will toward Jews, but that doesn’t absolve us as Jews from having to ask the hard questions of ourselves. I feel that is a greater danger.”

1913 Seeds of Conflict traces the roots of Arab-Israeli unrest Hollywood Jewish Journal

Ruddy, this documentary validates everything I have been posting here and confirms that your every post is a lie.

Ruddy, this documentary validates everything I have been posting here and confirms that your every post is a lie.

It does not validate your claim that Col. Kemp is a paid Israeli shill and I have noticed that the more desperate you become, the larger your font. Wouldn't some pretty colors add to your presentation?

It does not validate your claim that Col. Kemp is a paid Israeli shill and I have noticed that the more desperate you become, the larger your font. Wouldn't some pretty colors add to your presentation?

Col Kemp is paid by Israel. Do you think his speeches are free. Here is an advertisement for his speaker gig.

Col Richard Kemp CBE - Future Sales Factory

Col Kemp is paid by Israel. Do you think his speeches are free. Here is an advertisement for his speaker gig.

Col Richard Kemp CBE - Future Sales Factory

That professional bio says nothing about Kemp being paid by Israel nor does it prove your contention that his testimony before the UNHRC was - as you charged - in any way falsified. Frankly, it is obvious that you lied about Col Kemp and have been whirling like a Dervish trying to wiggle out of it.

Richard has undertaken successful speaking tours in the United States, Australia, South Africa and Europe,

Colonel Richard Kemp CBE Military Speakers

That he is in demand kinda proves he's a respected speaker and evidently you still haven't proven that Col. Kemp's testimony before the UNHRC was paid for by Israel or that he lied. You would do well to heed the old axiom:
When in over your head, STOP DIGGING, MORON!
:dig: WooHoo!

Last edited:
Its really sad that people refuse to admit to the truth of history and chose to live in a made up one, its hard to face reality when one has been brainwashed for many years, but sooner or later one needs to, or they get so deep in the sand they can't get out and see daylight, keep on digging.

:dig:

Forum List

Back