1907 That was the last time we had snow in May

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Here in KC and for the next 2 days we are expecting to break MULTIPLE records.

Makes me wonder if the global warming crowd feels foolishly gullible yet.

I have a friend in Denver he said they were expecting four inches. How many do you anticipate?

Last edited:
  • Banned

I have a fried in Denver he said they were expecting four inches. How many do you anticipate?

Whatever we get won't stick. The ground is too warm. 84 today 30's the next two days

It can make cold weather
Actually shows that it is happening faster than we would like to think
I think a better brand for it would be "climate change"
Which IS what is happening

going to be around 99 on Friday here.....Global warming at its finest....

Where is here? And is that typical?

Orange County.....and yea its typical.......as soon as April gets here its 75-85......now its 80-90 everyday with the occasional high 90's like this weekend....right now its hanging at 80.....next month 85 and above will be the norm until Oct.....

I have a fried in Denver he said they were expecting four inches. How many do you anticipate?

Whatever we get won't stick. The ground is too warm. 84 today 30's the next two days

That's just nuts.
So far this week, it's been normal where I currently live. 80's right now and the 70's the rest of the week until around Sun when it's supposed to cool off into the 60's.

They have it all covered if it's cold it's global warming if it's hot it's global warming.

Manbearpig. I don't buy it.

I think the best nonsense from them was, for at least 10 years they called for horrific hurricanes and tornadoes. 6 of those years were record mild years, but then 12 years in, we finally got those tornado storms and the tardians came screaming out that they called it.

That's just slightly better odds than grabbing a deck of cards and calling ACE, every time you flip one.

For my entire life (that I can recall), every year some sort of weather record is broken in the city I live in.
It my be the hottest day ever in July, or the coldest day ever in July.
It may be the warmest January on record, or it may be the coldest January on record.
It may be the wettest year on record or the driest year on record.

No matter what it is, it happens consistently every year, everywhere I've lived.

We've had impending ice ages and had impending global warming during my life time. Not to mention global wetting and extreme drought..

The earth changes and it has for millions of years. Only the global warming/climate change naysayers think humans can control that.
We can't.

family in Estes Park says weather forecast up to 20-32 inches there. AS of this morning had over a foot and it was still coming down heavy. Here is a pic from there this afternoon. Oh, and there are mountains back there somewhere...

Attachments

• $netcam.jpg
    $netcam.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 41

Forum List

Back