18 Most Famous Atheists in the World

"We must kill the infidels!"

Osama, famous theist.

Godless people say so. Or do you still think it is not possible to crucify god? And please do not think now I said it exists something in the world what exists without god. No, I did not do so. I called Osama bin Laden just simple godless (=atheist).

Everyone makes the own decisions what to believe and what not to believe. You decided here to believe in atheism and in the interpretation of god how Osama Bin Laden makes it - and you are the same time astonished if other people also believe in Osama Bin Laden and do what he thinks? But everyone should know it is not Osama Bin Laden nor any other human being who will be able to create the second big bang, which will destroy this universe here in less than an eternity. Thanks by the way to the Harvard university. I was on spiritual reasons never happy about, that this universe here could exist forever.

By the way: In the moment seem to exist even some Catholics, who think Nazism and the Christian religion are compatible. That's impossible - what knew in former times every Catholic, even during the times of Hitler in Germany. But also Catholics believe sometimes in the words of their enemies - the words of Hitler for example - or your words here for example. It's much more better to believe in the words of Pope Francis - that's what I believe.

Last edited:

Osama, famous theist.

Godless people say so. Or do you still think it is not possible to crucify god? And please do not think now I said it exists something in the world what exists without god. No, I did not do so. I called Osama bin Laden just simple godless (=atheist).

Everyone makes the own decisions what to believe and what not to believe. You decided here to believe in atheism and in the interpretation of god how Osama Bin Laden makes it - and you are the same time astonished if other people also believe in Osama Bin Laden and do what he thinks? But everyone should know it is not Osama Bin Laden nor any other human being who will be able to create the second big bang, which will destroy this universe here in less than an eternity. Thanks by the way to the Harvard university. I was on spiritual reasons never happy about, that this universe here could exist forever.

By the way: In the moment seem to exist even some Catholics, who think Nazism and the Christian religion are compatible. That's impossible - what knew in former times every Catholic, even during the times of Hitler in Germany. But also Catholics believe sometimes in the words of their enemies - the words of Hitler for example - or your words here for example. It's much more better to believe in the words of Pope Francis - that's what I believe.

Osama was not godless he was a believer.

Osama, famous theist.

A believer in what? In weapons and murder? And what's the belief of the people who murdered him with weapons?

Osama, famous theist.

A believer in what? In weapons and murder? And what's the belief of the people who murdered him with weapons?

He believed in god and I have no idea what the Seals believe in or not.

Osama, famous theist.

He believed in god and I have no idea what the Seals believe in or not.

You know what was the belief of Osama Bin Laden - but you do not know what your own people believe, who are fulfilling the orders of the government of the USA in the name of the citizens of the United States?

Last edited:
atheism leads to communism
As sure as Christianity leads to Nazism.

Wrong. Hitler wasn't Christian, but anti-Christian. He is described as "irreligious, anti-Christian, anti-clerical and scientistic." I have to admit he wasn't atheist, but he seems to be someone who can easily adopt it as religion. That said, Hitler was more about staying in power, so I can easily see him twist the aforementioned in order to stay in power which he did.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

What was Bush Jr, Cheney, Rumsfeld.

Wrong. Hitler wasn't Christian, but anti-Christian. He is described as "irreligious, anti-Christian, anti-clerical and scientistic." I have to admit he wasn't atheist, but he seems to be someone who can easily adopt it as religion. That said, Hitler was more about staying in power, so I can easily see him twist the aforementioned in order to stay in power which he did.

Bush Jr.? :rolleyes:. He was the most religious POTUS ever. He was Christian.

Was he? Indeed I remember not any president of the USA, who was more criticized than George W. Bush. He called an offensive war "preemptive strike" and nearly all big Christian churches made him clear that this is not compatible with the Christian moral. He rejected every influence of Christians to the US-american politics and continued this wrong way of the USA.

Example: John Paul II stated before the 2003 war that this war would be a defeat for humanity which could not be morally or legally justified.

In the weeks and months before the U.S. attacked Iraq, not only the Holy Father, but also one Cardinal and Archbishop after another at the Vatican spoke out against a "preemptive" or "preventive" strike. They declared that the just war theory could not justify such a war. Archbishop Jean-Louis Tauran said that such a "war of aggression" is a crime against peace. Archbishop Renato Martino, who used the same words in calling the possible military intervention a "crime against peace that cries out vengeance before God," also criticized the pressure that the most powerful nations exerted on the less powerful ones on the U.N. Security Council to support the war. The Pope spoke out almost every day against war and in support of diplomatic efforts for peace.

John Paul II sent his personal representative, Cardinal Pio Laghi, a friend of the Bush family, to remonstrate with the U.S. President before the war began. The message: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

source: Pope John Paul II calls War a Defeat for Humanity: Neoconservative Iraq Just War Theories Rejected - Featured Today - Catholic Online

John Paul II was right to say so. This war created for example the terror-organization ISIS. And while the same time George W. Bush ignored the way of North-Korea into a new nuclear war-power this conceited war in Iraq bore today the damned cruel war in Syria and gigantic streams of refugees. And it's not over yet. Looks like the West lost Turkey too.

mission-accomplished.jpg

Oh by the way: When will the USA close the concentration camp Guantanamo? ...

Last edited:

Was he? Indeed I remember not any president of the USA, who was more criticized than George W. Bush. He called an offensive war "preemptive strike" and nearly all big Christian churches made him clear that this is not compatible with the Christian moral. He rejected every influence of Christians to the US-american politics and continued this wrong way of the USA.

Example: John Paul II stated before the 2003 war that this war would be a defeat for humanity which could not be morally or legally justified.

In the weeks and months before the U.S. attacked Iraq, not only the Holy Father, but also one Cardinal and Archbishop after another at the Vatican spoke out against a "preemptive" or "preventive" strike. They declared that the just war theory could not justify such a war. Archbishop Jean-Louis Tauran said that such a "war of aggression" is a crime against peace. Archbishop Renato Martino, who used the same words in calling the possible military intervention a "crime against peace that cries out vengeance before God," also criticized the pressure that the most powerful nations exerted on the less powerful ones on the U.N. Security Council to support the war. The Pope spoke out almost every day against war and in support of diplomatic efforts for peace.

John Paul II sent his personal representative, Cardinal Pio Laghi, a friend of the Bush family, to remonstrate with the U.S. President before the war began. The message: God is not on your side if you invade Iraq.

source: Pope John Paul II calls War a Defeat for Humanity: Neoconservative Iraq Just War Theories Rejected - Featured Today - Catholic Online

John Paul II was right to say so. This war created for example the terror-organization ISIS. And while the same time George W. Bush ignored the way of North-Korea into a new nuclear war-power this conceited war in Iraq bore today the damned cruel war in Syria and gigantic streams of refugees. And it's not over yet. Looks like the West lost Turkey too.

mission-accomplished.jpg

Bush Jr. was a fundamentalist Christian which is different from Catholic. Even his enemies admit that.

President And His Faith - The Spirituality Of George W. Bush | The Jesus Factor | FRONTLINE | PBS

Sadly... Taz did not make the list :frown:

mission-accomplished.jpg

Bush Jr. was a fundamentalist Christian which is different from Catholic.

Is it? There's only one fundament.

Even his enemies admit that.

I'm not his enemy. But I remember well when the bishop of him criticized him (he made even TV-spots because George W. did not like to speak with him ) then George W. became a so called "born again Christian" - a Christian without church.

I did not take a look into this political propaganda now. George W. knows on his own why he did what he did. In general I do not understand the "philosophy" which seem to think, if everyone is using the same lies then the lies will become true. The facts are clear. I do not remember any president of the USA who was so under fire of Christian critics how president George W. Bush. That he was seen as a typical "fundamental" Christian (the word "fundamental" as an expression for extremisms is on its own an antichristian political propaganda) is nothing new to me. Because of this propaganda worldwide lots of Christians have to suffer a lot. Are still living Christians in the Iraq? In Syria?

Last edited:
Sadly... Taz did not make the list :frown:

mission-accomplished.jpg

I'm not his enemy. But I remember well when the bishop of him criticized him (he made even TV-spots because George W. did not like to speak with him ) then George W. became a so called "born again Christian" - a Christian without church.

I did not take a look into this political propaganda now. George W. knows on his own why he did what he did. In general I do not understand the "philosophy" which seem to think, if everyone is using the same lies then the lies will become true. The facts are clear. I do not remember any president of the USA who was so under fire of Christian critics how president George W. Bush. That he was seen as a typical "fundamental" Christian (the word "fundamental" as an expression for extremisms is on its own an antichristian political propaganda) is nothing new to me. Because of this propaganda worldwide lots of Christians have to suffer a lot. Are still living Christians in the Iraq? In Syria?

George W. knows on his own why he did what he did.

it was a personal affair between jr's daddy and saddam hussein who they claimed threatened his daddy, so millions died and the nation suffered a world wide depression, needlessly.

- bond et. al. has no remorse for the evil their forged bible inflicts on their victims ... innocent (sinless) Spirits especially, their religion christianity, despises the most.

mission-accomplished.jpg

When I think of fundamentalist, I think of fundamentalist Christian. I didn't want to get into a discussion of differences between Christians and Catholics. There is plenty of common ground of belief in God and Christ Jesus as our savior. When I think of fundamentalist, I think of Christian of sola scriptura while Catholic as justification at Trent.

I didn't say you were. I think the article by liberal NPR explained it well even though it's biased opinion. The presidency is more politics, but with Bush Jr., I seem to remember his referring to his Christianity in how he ran things, e.g. prayer before meetings. As for war, all presidents have led us into war. Even "Muslim" (CINO) Obama led us into war in the Middle East.[/QUOTE]

- bond et. al. has no remorse for the evil their forged bible inflicts on their victims ... innocent (sinless) Spirits especially, their religion christianity, despises the most.

Your religion besides atheism is fundamental muslim obamaism.

Forum List

Back