17 Year Old Sister Gets $1200.00 Check

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
How fortunate for a 17 year old girl to get stimulus money. So many others are waiting for theirs to magically appear in their bank account. I wonder how many others magically got $1200.00 and are keeping it. The Treasury Dept. is on the ball.

"I was a good little American citizen this year. I filed my taxes before April 15, gave the government my direct-deposit information, and received my federal refund two weeks ago. You know what I haven’t gotten? My $1,200 stimulus check.
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t complain. I know thousands of others are in the same boat, and many are in a far more precarious financial situation. But I’m going to complain. I’m going to complain because my 17-year-old, high-school-junior sister—a dependent in every sense of the word—woke up last Wednesday morning to find $1,200 deposited in her student checking account, courtesy of the IRS."

Anyone that paid taxes in 2018 gets a check...its a STIMULUS check....its meant to be spent to help the economy stay afloat...why do libs fret so about who gets one and who doesn't....the infusion into the economy helps us all.....
Did you read the part about she made $4k? Here what the sister said for all who refuse (or can't) read:

"Twelve hundred bucks is a pretty sum for anyone to have magically dumped in her bank account. It’s even more significant if she’s grossing only $4,000 a year working at the local chocolate shop."

Pretty hard to spend that stimulus when you haven't gotten it (yet). And your party affiliation means zip.

Anyone that paid taxes in 2018 gets a check...its a STIMULUS check....its meant to be spent to help the economy stay afloat...why do libs fret so about who gets one and who doesn't....the infusion into the economy helps us all.....
That's the theory, whether it actually works as a significant stimulator of the economy remains to be seen via retrospective analysis.

However, there is no fucking doubt that a $1200 check is helping a lot of very financially stressed Americans right now.

How fortunate for a 17 year old girl to get stimulus money. So many others are waiting for theirs to magically appear in their bank account. I wonder how many others magically got $1200.00 and are keeping it. The Treasury Dept. is on the ball.

"I was a good little American citizen this year. I filed my taxes before April 15, gave the government my direct-deposit information, and received my federal refund two weeks ago. You know what I haven’t gotten? My $1,200 stimulus check.
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t complain. I know thousands of others are in the same boat, and many are in a far more precarious financial situation. But I’m going to complain. I’m going to complain because my 17-year-old, high-school-junior sister—a dependent in every sense of the word—woke up last Wednesday morning to find $1,200 deposited in her student checking account, courtesy of the IRS."

You didn't get yours, Fine? That is just not OK.

But I got mine a week or two ago, see?

Batso.jpg

Of course, I've changed all of the personally identifiable info on it to protect the innocent. I haven't cashed it yet but eventually will. Maybe I'll donate it to the Reelect Trump 2020 fund.

But you know what a total clusterfuck the Trump administration is. They could have sent YOUR check to Timbuktu.

I hear Trump monitors this group for names of detractors. In that case, you may NEVER see that check.

Wow, ONE MISTAKE, according to you out of tens of millions.

Basil%20-%20the%20sky%20is%20falling%20down-S.jpg

Yeah, and according to you, you are full of shit.

Yeah, and according to you, you are full of shit.
Wahhhhhh!!! Y U so jelly?
1ascreamsky.gif

Forum List

Back