17.6 million Americans gained health insurance through law

10.2 million people are actually paying for Obamacare

"And that's normal. An April study from Health Affairs found that only about 42 percent of people on the individual market keep their health care plans for a full year — people might decide insurance is unaffordable, but they also might switch to Medicaid, age into Medicare, or get a new job that offers insurance. Tavenner didn't say how many people have gained insurance in the last few months through the administration's special enrollment periodfor new life circumstances like pregnancy or divorce."

We Finally Know How Many People Paid for Obamacare

New McKinsey Survey: 74% Of Obamacare Sign-Ups Were ...
www.forbes.com/.../new-mckinsey-survey-74-of-obamacare-sign-...
Forbes
May 10, 2014 - One of the principal flaws in the coverage of Obamacare's exchange ... the press has not made distinctions between those who have “signed up” for ... majority of people signing up are now paying for their coverage. ... who had been previously uninsured, only 53 percent had paid their first month's premium.

Your numbers are bogus. Signed VS active or paying. Two different things.

You can prove this, of course.

You just said you did your research.
I did my research. DarkFury claims it's inaccurate. It's up to him to prove it's inaccurate. With facts.

So your "facts" are the right ones huh?
says the poster who has never met a fact he understood.

I do fine with facts. You however seem to have a problem with capital letters and their use.
oh no! the use of capital letters/ grammar / spell Nazi ploy.

You just said you did your research.
I did my research. DarkFury claims it's inaccurate. It's up to him to prove it's inaccurate. With facts.

I do fine with facts. You however seem to have a problem with capital letters and their use.

I thought my response was perfect in light of the quality of yours.

"And that's normal. An April study from Health Affairs found that only about 42 percent of people on the individual market keep their health care plans for a full year — people might decide insurance is unaffordable, but they also might switch to Medicaid, age into Medicare, or get a new job that offers insurance. Tavenner didn't say how many people have gained insurance in the last few months through the administration's special enrollment periodfor new life circumstances like pregnancy or divorce."

Forbes
May 10, 2014 - One of the principal flaws in the coverage of Obamacare's exchange ... the press has not made distinctions between those who have “signed up” for ... majority of people signing up are now paying for their coverage. ... who had been previously uninsured, only 53 percent had paid their first month's premium.

and? how does this make The ACA the devils work?

good grief, that's sickening

it cost us Billions, grew government gawd know how much and our children are GETTING FINED if they don't want to BE FORCED by their Federal Government to participate in this OscamnoCare

what country are living in?

I thought my response was perfect in light of the quality of yours.
since you don't think .......

Forbes

There now. Was that so hard?

good grief, that's sickening

it cost us Billions, grew government gawd know how much and our children are GETTING FINED if they don't want to BE FORCED by their Federal Government to participate in this OscamnoCare

what country are living in?
what country is "who " living in?

Forbes

Read YOUR title idiot. It's a lie. You are just hacking for some quasi islamic homo.

It was the largest tax increase on us by any President

but of course to a progressive/commie/fascist that is a raging success in their world

Forbes

Read YOUR title idiot. It's a lie. You are just hacking for some quasi islamic homo.
what title?
as to the rest ......besides being totally wrong , it just shows how easy it is to get you to throw a tantrum.

U.S. says 17.6 mln Americans gained health insurance through law

The U.S. national healthcare reform law has extended health insurance coverage to 17.6 million Americans, according to a new government report on Tuesday, up from its previous estimate of 16.4 million.

The number of uninsured has decreased because of changes in the law that allowed young people to stay on their parents' health plans for longer, the expansion of Medicaid in 29 states and the District of Columbia, and the sale of subsidized health insurance to individuals, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia Burwell said in a speech.

The previous estimate, which is calculated by a division of HHS, was issued in March. (Reporting by Caroline Humer in New York; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)

And among the greedy, selfish, and ignorant, there was weeping and gnashing of teeth...

Which, if it were true, would be great. But, as we have seen with this admin, the truth is far different from the propaganda. The facts are that MAYBE 5 million more got insurance. That's on a good day with a lot of wind behind you. And for all of that, virtually everyone else who already had health insurance has seen their rates go up by a minimum of 25%. Mine was looking to go up by 88% but then dropped back down to a measly 40%.

And it's not as good as it once was and that is true for the majority of the people out there.

but of course to a progressive/commie/fascist that is a raging success in their world

So you're paying taxes this week? Last week you were on Medicaid. You need to keep your stories straight.

somebody is talking out their ass..

The Affordable Care Act is not "the largest tax increase in the history of the world," despite what you might have heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. In fact, it's not even the largest tax increase in the history of The Rush Limbaugh Show. Two years after Rush's national syndication, President George H. W. Bush signed a slightly bigger tax increase in 1990. And Reagan's tax increase from 1982 was bigger than both of them.

The following graph of the biggest tax increases since 1950 is Kevin Drum's Treasury data graphed by Austin Frakt (via Ezra Klein):

If you're looking for something/anything superlative to say about the ACA, you could say it's the biggest tax increase of the entire millennium (!!!) or perhaps that it's the second-biggest tax increase signed by a Democrat since LBJ. As for the biggest tax acts in "history," health care reform barely cracks the top ten ... for the last 60 years.

2 of the Last 3 GOP Presidents Signed Larger Tax Increases Than Obamacare

So you're paying taxes this week? Last week you were on Medicaid. You need to keep your stories straight.

I've never been on Medicaid. I'm not old enough. so you keep your lies straight or just shut up. I've been paying taxes for 45 years and still paying them.

I've never been on Medicaid. I'm not old enough.

That would be Medicare.

See, I knew you people didn't know the difference.

Is there another poster here named Stephanie? Because the one I'm thinking of was on Medicaid and claimed she "didn't understand it." So I guess that was someone else.

I've never been on Medicaid. I'm not old enough.

That would be Medicare.

See, I knew you people didn't know the difference.

Is there another poster here named Stephanie? Because the one I'm thinking of was on Medicaid and claimed she "didn't understand it." So I guess that was someone else.

who can keep them straight there is so damn many of them. so freaking what does make you some genius? I have NEVER been on any government taxpayer assistance. got it and stop spreading lies you hear from the other jerks like you on here

The Affordable Care Act is not "the largest tax increase in the history of the world," despite what you might have heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. In fact, it's not even the largest tax increase in the history of The Rush Limbaugh Show. Two years after Rush's national syndication, President George H. W. Bush signed a slightly bigger tax increase in 1990. And Reagan's tax increase from 1982 was bigger than both of them.

The following graph of the biggest tax increases since 1950 is Kevin Drum's Treasury data graphed by Austin Frakt (via Ezra Klein):

If you're looking for something/anything superlative to say about the ACA, you could say it's the biggest tax increase of the entire millennium (!!!) or perhaps that it's the second-biggest tax increase signed by a Democrat since LBJ. As for the biggest tax acts in "history," health care reform barely cracks the top ten ... for the last 60 years.

Ahhhh, but this isn't the figure for when o'care is fully implemented is it? Why no it isn't! How many IRS agents needed to be hired to enforce all those tax increases before? Hmmmm....let me see here. Oh look. NONE!

How many new IRS agents are to be hired for obummercare? Why a paltry 9,000! That's how many!

"As millions of Americans brace for tax season, the Internal Revenue Service is requesting a $2 billion boost to its budget and 9,000 new employees as it prepares to enforce Obamacare’s tax provisions."

IRS Seeks 9,000 New Employees as It Prepares to Enforce Obamacare

I've never been on Medicaid. I'm not old enough. so you keep your lies straight or just shut up. I've been paying taxes for 45 years and still paying them.
Medicaid is for poor people .....stupid much.?

Ahhhh, but this isn't the figure for when o'care is fully implemented is it? Why no it isn't! How many IRS agents needed to be hired to enforce all those tax increases before? Hmmmm....let me see here. Oh look. NONE!

How many new IRS agents are to be hired for obummercare? Why a paltry 9,000! That's how many!

"As millions of Americans brace for tax season, the Internal Revenue Service is requesting a $2 billion boost to its budget and 9,000 new employees as it prepares to enforce Obamacare’s tax provisions."

IRS Seeks 9,000 New Employees as It Prepares to Enforce Obamacare
and ?

Forum List

Back