16 million are losing their health insurance caused by Obama care

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

And no I don't want to see no BS anecdotal evidence I want figures and averages
or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

The five states he refers to are:

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

Colorado: -30.1 %, -25.8%, -6.0%
New Jersey: -2.9%, -1.1%, -0.3%
New York: -28.8%, -28.8%, -6.7%
Ohio: -1.6%, -1.6%, -0.4%
Rhode Island: -28.1%, -16.1%, -3.9%

Even so, only five states saw decreases. Out of fifty. That's pathetic.

How much confidence do you have in the source of those numbers? On a scale of 1-10?

you have yet to cite a source for you assertions

:eusa_hand:

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

I wonder how those states saw decreases. Perhaps they already had their own version of Obama Care and are now proposing to see benefit from federal assistance? Do the numbers include the federal subsidy checks?

federal subsides isn't a savings it is just someone else paying the difference

F
aren't
They are

How much confidence do you have in the source of those numbers? On a scale of 1-10?

you have yet to cite a source for you assertions

:eusa_hand:

In this thread.....true. Check one of the dozen or so threads where I did.

Thanks.

Do you have confidence in the source of the data presented by your pals in this thread?

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

And no I don't want to see no BS anecdotal evidence I want figures and averages
or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

I wonder how those states saw decreases. Perhaps they already had their own version of Obama Care and are now proposing to see benefit from federal assistance? Do the numbers include the federal subsidy checks?

those states had high regulations on health insurance. they had more requirements than Obama care now requires there for they had higher cost before Obama care

Obama said over and over again...
If you have coverage and you like your plan you not be affected.
Looks like that's not true...

SO- PUBS UNDERFUNDED THE WEBSITE, AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE REALLY RED STATES AND INSURERS HAVE MANAGED TO SCREW UP THE EXCHANGES IN THE STUPIDEST STATES AND IN RURAL AREAS THROUGH LACK OF COMPETITION- WELL WE KNEW O-CARE WOULD NEED TINKERING, WE should have known Pubs are great at obstruction and bs propaganda...

Last edited:
Simply check the sources, folks, and ask for their sources.

You will find out there is no objective, number crunching at all for these silly comments.

do you deny people are losing insurance b/c of obamacare?

Of course they are not losing insurance. It is available and affordable. Go shopping, son. It's the American way of capitalism, nu?

Context. You must consider statements made by those who speak in complete sentences.........in context.

LOL, context?

"LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR, IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, AND LIKE YOUR DOCTOR YOUWILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THEM".

Be honest for once , he lied.

Context. You must consider statements made by those who speak in complete sentences.........in context.

LOL, context?

"LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR, IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, AND LIKE YOUR DOCTOR YOUWILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THEM".

A lie must be accompanied by a desire to be deceitful. What was the full context of his statement?

LOL, context?

A lie must be accompanied by a desire to be deceitful. What was the full context of his statement?

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what. My view is that health care reform should be guided by a simple principle: fix what’s broken and build on what works.”

He. Fuckin'. Lied.

LOL, context?

“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” the president told residents of the Garden State. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

President Obama Continues Questionable ?You Can Keep Your Health Care? Promise - ABC News

He lied, just accept it.

Forum List

Back