16 million are losing their health insurance caused by Obama care

OK, would eight million satisfy you? Or maybe four?

How many people to you feel must be kicked off their insurance?

Obviously you want some number abandoned......

I would like people to 1) stop making up numbers, and 2) stop believing made-up numbers just because you like them.

Going from a pre-Obamacare healthcare plan to an Obamacare plan?

How about this real life example?

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000 | ThinkProgress

But even he might not have expected just how good of a deal he could get: his new coverage will cost him absolutely nothing in monthly premiums after factoring in federal subsidies

So we get to pay for his entire insurance package. WHAT A FUCKING DEAL!!!!

Not the point. The implication in the OP is that people are losing coverage and going to have to pay more or go without under Obamacare.

That, generally, is bullshit.

So you found one example, a very very subsidized example.

It does not refute the people that say thier insurance costs are going up.

No kidding. My rates doubled and I don't even want to think about my new deductible combines with less coverage. But this one guy got a better deal, so it's a success!

Your rates did not double for comparable coverage.

So either he's lying or you are.

Call him a liar if you have the balls, dont just insinuate it.

No kidding. My rates doubled and I don't even want to think about my new deductible combines with less coverage. But this one guy got a better deal, so it's a success!

Mine didn't. I wish they had doubled, they almost tripled...

You've been lying about that for weeks now. Please stop. You are not paying triple for the same coverage.

You are absolutely right. My rates didn't double for comparable coverage. But they did more than double for less coverage and increased deductibles and fewer options.

He made a claim of fact with no evidence to support it. Why didn't you call him out?

Going from a pre-Obamacare healthcare plan to an Obamacare plan?

How about this real life example?

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

anecdotal evidence is just that anecdotal evidence

Butch Matthews is from Arkansas and the average price increase for health insurance for a man his age is 79%. So from his own stupidity he was getting over charged before Obama care and one other thing that stands out from the propaganda site. tell me what Obama care plan has only a 750 dollar deductible? he says he purchased a silver policy that has a deductible of 2k

this is what you get from linking and believing in a liberal propaganda site "Think Progress" untruths

He made a claim of fact with no evidence to support it. Why didn't you call him out?

You make plenty of claims without any substantive evidence, why don't your liberal friends call you out? Oh that's right, the lot of you prefer talking points over facts at all times.

:confused:

You've been lying about that for weeks now. Please stop. You are not paying triple for the same coverage.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove it. kaz already admitted in a previous thread that the previous coverage is not the same as the coverage he's getting.

Obama lied when he said if I like my plan I can keep it. I like my plan, I wasn't allowed to keep it. Why are you supporting a liar?

You make plenty of claims without any substantive evidence, why don't your liberal friends call you out? Oh that's right, the lot of you prefer talking points over facts at all times.

:confused:

She called me out, I supported it with a bunch of links about people who's rates doubled and tripled. She didn't read them.

And Obama said I could keep my plan, I don't know why she's voting for a liar.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove it. kaz already admitted in a previous thread that the previous coverage is not the same as the coverage he's getting.

Obama lied when he said if I like my plan I can keep it. I like my plan, I wasn't allowed to keep it. Why are you supporting a liar?

Yes he lied. Because 1,260,000 people across three states (California, Florida, New Jersey) have already been kicked off of their healthcare plans.

Last edited:

Actually I did, here's my reply again.

Sucks to be you...

Forum List

Back