16 million are losing their health insurance caused by Obama care

Going from a pre-Obamacare healthcare plan to an Obamacare plan?

How about this real life example?

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000 | ThinkProgress

But even he might not have expected just how good of a deal he could get: his new coverage will cost him absolutely nothing in monthly premiums after factoring in federal subsidies

So we get to pay for his entire insurance package. WHAT A FUCKING DEAL!!!!

Not the point. The implication in the OP is that people are losing coverage and going to have to pay more or go without under Obamacare.

That, generally, is bullshit.

Fact: People are losing their policies. Fact: Many people will be paying more for policies due to (un)aca. If they don't fix the problems by Jan 1, those whose policies have been cancelled will be sol, unless they can get a new (more expensive) policy outside of the (un)aca.

Interesting new study.........

lets play
see if you can defend this

from the article

"The Affordable Care Act is already working: Intense price competition among health plans in the marketplaces for individuals has lowered premiums below projected levels"

so if a plan was 200 dollars before Obama care and they project the price would increase to 400 dollars but instead it comes in at 300 dollars, and you would call that a 100 dollar saving. only liberal math would call a 100 dollar increase a savings

you need to stop reading and quoting those liberal propaganda sites they will make you look like a fool every time

Last edited:

lets play

from the article

"The Affordable Care Act is already working: Intense price competition among health plans in the marketplaces for individuals has lowered premiums below projected levels"

so if a plan was 200 dollars before Obama care and they project the price would increase to 400 dollars but instead it comes in at 300 dollars, and you would call that a 100 dollar saving. only liberal math would call a 100 dollar increase a savings

you need to stop reading and quoting those liberal propaganda sites they will make you look like a fool every time

Hello dummy....

Where did you get the idea that projected levels were higher than pre ACA levels? From your ass?

You just made that up. Try harder.

Mine went up 27 percent due to obamacare. Before that, they would increase just like everything does with inflation......but not 27 percent.

Unless you had a worthless shit plan that does not meet minimum standards, there is NO WAY that the ACA caused your premiums to go up 27%.

Please stop with the misinformation.

Thanks.

lets play

from the article

Hello dummy....

Where did you get the idea that projected levels were higher than pre ACA levels? From your ass?

personal attacks you know you are wining an argument when they result to personal attacks

So why didn't the propaganda site give us some figures on those projected cost compared before Obama care if that was the case

look you might have gotten away with your bullshit before I joined these forums but not anymore. I'm here. I chew up and spit out liberals like you

and also those projected cost are based on 7 million signing up before Dec 15

Last edited:
Mine went up 27 percent due to obamacare. Before that, they would increase just like everything does with inflation......but not 27 percent.

Unless you had a worthless shit plan that does not meet minimum standards, there is NO WAY that the ACA caused your premiums to go up 27%.

Please stop with the misinformation.

Thanks.

yes it can. learn the facts before spouting bullshit.

Meet Butch Matthews, A Republican Who Came To Love Obamacare After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

anecdotal evidence is just that anecdotal evidence

Butch Matthews is from Arkansas and the average price increase for health insurance for a man his age is 79%. So from his own stupidity he was getting over charged before Obama care and one other thing that stands out from the propaganda site. tell me what Obama care plan has only a 750 dollar deductible? he says he purchased a silver policy that has a deductible of 2k

this is what you get from linking and believing in a liberal propaganda site "Think Progress" untruths

lol, you had no link and then someone helped you out with a link from the Weekly Standard.

Your provides NO proof that 16 million are 'losing' their insurance.

did you actually follow the links? i bet you didn't.

lets play

from the article

Hello dummy....

personal attacks you know you are wining an argument when they result to personal attacks

So why didn't the propaganda site give us some figures on those projected cost compared before Obama care if that was the case

look you might have gotten away with your bullshit before I joined these forums but not anymore. I'm here. I chew up and spit out liberals like you

and also those projected cost are based on 7 million signing up before Dec 15

I offer personal attacks for idiot nutters AT ALL TIMES. It has nothing to do with winning.

You are going to be the one who puts me in my place, huh? I will no longer get away with my bullshit? Where have I heard that before? Hmmmmm.

The stories regarding doubling and tripling of premiums for lesser plans are bullshit.

You fuckers are simply dishonest people.

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

And no I don't want to see no BS anecdotal evidence I want figures and averages
or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

The five states he refers to are:

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

Colorado: -30.1 %, -25.8%, -6.0%
New Jersey: -2.9%, -1.1%, -0.3%
New York: -28.8%, -28.8%, -6.7%
Ohio: -1.6%, -1.6%, -0.4%
Rhode Island: -28.1%, -16.1%, -3.9%

Even so, only five states saw decreases. Out of fifty. That's pathetic.

I wonder how those states saw decreases. Perhaps they already had their own version of Obama Care and are now proposing to see benefit from federal assistance? Do the numbers include the federal subsidy checks?

Butch Matthews is from Arkansas and the average price increase for health insurance for a man his age is 79%. So from his own stupidity he was getting over charged before Obama care and one other thing that stands out from the propaganda site. tell me what Obama care plan has only a 750 dollar deductible? he says he purchased a silver policy that has a deductible of 2k

this is what you get from linking and believing in a liberal propaganda site "Think Progress" untruths

lol, you had no link and then someone helped you out with a link from the Weekly Standard.

Im new you are not allowed to give links till you make at least 15 post

but believe me I will and or can back every dam thing I state
you will learn not to challenge me

Prices are cheaper in every state reporting new prices, dingbats lol...

No.

6A33E69618734DEE9C333C089E1E4A81.ashx

ok lets play. what do you got. show me other then 5 states that premiums haven't increased

or are you another hit and run liberal make a false statement get called out on the statement and they run away like a scared little girl

Amount of decrease in insurance premiums as a result of Obamacare for an Adult Age 27, Adult Age 50, and Family of Four respectively.

I wonder how those states saw decreases. Perhaps they already had their own version of Obama Care and are now proposing to see benefit from federal assistance? Do the numbers include the federal subsidy checks?

federal subsides isn't a savings it is just someone else paying the difference

Im new you are not allowed to give links till you make at least 15 post

but believe me I will and or can back every dam thing I state
you will learn not to challenge me

I wonder where this joker came from?

Did TK take an especially large shit or something?

How Will You Fare in the Obamacare Exchanges?

I am unaware of the methodology used to tabulate these numbers.

That's ok it won't be us, it'll be our children's children who pay for these people to get their subsidies.

That's ok it won't be us, it'll be our children's children who pay for these people to get their subsidies.

I will take that as sarcasm
I hope

Forum List

Back