150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets to Trump's Rally

Obama (typical for a lazy Negro) spent his days as President working on college basketball playoff brackets.

Trump works his ass off every day for America. Today he is brokering a peace deal in the Middle East.

EPYGm1uWsAEzWh_

In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.

Yes, those 150,00 votes will do well in NJ
There are a lot of peoplein New Je
I have said it for several years. Trump is a GREAT snake oil salesman that's not disputed at all. People WANT something to believe in and he gives them a beautiful picture but never follows through.
Never say never, dipshit.
He's had 3 years. No wall, Still sky high invasion numbers, wants most legal invaders ever, trying to pick wars in Middle East, Kissing Israel's ass,Kissing Saudi Arabia's ass, No paid maternity leave, has banned bump stocks and has said to take people's guns first THEN give them due process which is illegal and unconstitutional
There's some so so stuff but he has had a lot of people against him. Including some on his own side. The major thing is that Hillary is not President. The fact is he offered about 75% of what Ted Cruz offered. If he gets half of what he promised that may be good for a President. Especially if he tries to keep them.

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

The "unforced errors" that Trump keeps making, aka "rookie mistakes" are:
1. Bashing Obama and losing minority votes
2. Continual bragging and bashing opponents, losing women's votes
3. Lying about everything, even when the truth is ok
4. Not being "presidential" enough, the tweets need to be less frequent and more thoughtful
even though he may do all that he still has a higher approval rating then those judging him right now......

In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.
Like flies to a pile of shit
those flies vote...

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

4. Not being "presidential" enough, the tweets need to be less frequent and more thoughtful

Except it's been three years. In any professional league you aren't considered a rookie anymore. He'll continue to do these things because he can't help himself. It's who he is. It's who he's been his entire adult life. And it may cost him come November...especially with independents and suburban women voters.

Except it's been three years. In any professional league you aren't considered a rookie anymore. He'll continue to do these things because he can't help himself. It's who he is. It's who he's been his entire adult life. And it may cost him come November...especially with independents and suburban women voters.

Donald Trump was never a "rookie". Do you even have a clue what that guy has accomplished during the last three years, even without the help of an obstructive Congress?

It's hilarious to see the responses of the liberal lunatics on threads like these. They're SO miserable and SO envious of President Trump's fantastic rallies. It really IS fun to watch their reactions!

To put everything into perspective, Pete Buttigieg had only 1200 people at his last rally in Iowa.

1200 people. Now look at how many are waiting to get into tonight's Trump rally in NJ.

Democrats: You are truly in a world of shit. You can't beat this guy, no matter what you do.

trump%20nj%20rally1.jpg

trump%20nj%20rally2.jpg

The first in line started camping out sunday night
In freaking wildwood

Biden couldnt fill an old skee ball arcade
No one would go into the freak show to see hillary either

South Jersey always gets ignored by presidents ...
Donald j Trump
Man of the people ....who drives the left up a wall

I heard it was 175k and just saw a live feed of the massive crowd already lining up.
Bro there was thousands of people already lining up a day ago. The only people who are getting into this are the ones who braved the cold for more than 24 hours straight and as much as I love this man i ain’t best for that kind of cold. He’s coming back here again soon, if it’s warm enough I might consider camping out lol
The last time I "camped out" for anything was a video game console for the family on launch night 20 some years ago. Release was at midnight and by 5 the line was retarded long. Waited almost 8 hours and got the second to last launch edition console. My daughter still has it too
A trump rally is totally worth waiting for, just not in 20 degree weather

In freaking wildwood

Donald j Trump
This was mainly because of van drew flipping. But it’s already being said that there will be another rally here soon.

I’d love for trump to go to inner city chicago, and Baltimore.. I think it would be huge
When you break down the 2016 data down to the local level, he absolutely destroyed Hillary except for like 4 counties in the whole country. That was 2016. 2020 is going to be the biggest landslide election in US history.

In freaking wildwood

Donald j Trump
This was mainly because of van drew flipping. But it’s already being said that there will be another rally here soon.

I read he asked him to do it ...trump said you got it ...

Book it and they will come

In freaking wildwood

Donald j Trump

I read he asked him to do it ...trump said you got it ...

Book it and they will come
Yeah that’s what happened. I’m just saying he probably wouldn’t have come here if it wasn’t for van drew flipping. I can’t wait to see brad parscale’s data on this rally. They’ve been increasingly getting more and more dems to the point of about 50% of rally attendees now are dems. This is one of the bluest states he’s come to so far so it’s going to be interesting to see the numbers. This particular district is very red but we’re surrounded by blue

You calling Americans bugs!? You don’t recognize us as humans?

Like flies to shit, Trumpettes to Trump.

You calling Americans bugs!? You don’t recognize us as humans?

Like flies to shit, Trumpettes to Trump.
Wow so angry FBI should be watching you pal

Forum List

Back