150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets to Trump's Rally

7:00 Eastern
6:00 Central

175,000 Ticket requests

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Trump30.jpg

Lara Trump: 175,000 RSVPs for rally in Wildwood (7,500 will get in)

At 3:30 am last night there were already thousands of people lined up down the streets of Wildwood. This is a sparsely populated area of a heavily blue state surrounded by blue states. You can believe the poll numbers all you want but your own 2 eyes tell a much different story. We’re talking about the modern day JFK here.

I'd be more impressed if they broke those RSVP's down by what state they were coming from. I'm guessing not everyone's coming from New Jersey since there are six states within easy driving distance and in his past pep rallies, people have stated that they drove from X because they wanted a chance to see the President. But the number of people purchasing tickets in New Jersey would be a better indicator of his popularity in the state. I have no doubt of Trump's ability to fill an arena wherever the goes. He's the President. If he's not filling arenas, then you know he's not popular.

I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?

Isn’t the entire northeast severely LefTarded? Isn’t the whole region full of old whites whom have been programmed to hate themselves for being white?
I do notice lately that the camera shots of him and the people behind him at these pep rallies are getting tighter. Wonder why?”

”tighter”?
Trump has brought good, real, Americans together like no president has in decades.

So now we're deciding who good, real Americans are? Because those shots of the people behind Trump are largely (except in a few spots) white. What that shows me is that Trump can play to his base...but not beyond it..and that's a problem for him (and the rest of the Republican Party) come November. And sorry, there's no guilt in my part of the country. That's just a right-wing assumption.

You can’t be serious...have you always pretended not to be aware of what makes someone a good, real American?
Are you suggesting that Trump push policies with mass appeal to “MINORITIES”?
Wouldn’t that make him a Democrat? Wouldn’t he have to embrace open borders, reparations and promise free shit?
Let’s be honest, the Republican Party doesn’t compartmentalize ‘groups’ of citizens to create that divide that Mexicrats are pros at...They rollout policy aimed to benefit good, real Americans...it is up to each individual citizen to position themselves as a “good, real American” in order to reap such benefits. Come on, this isn’t all that trivial...this is simple shit.

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

The "unforced errors" that Trump keeps making, aka "rookie mistakes" are:
1. Bashing Obama and losing minority votes
2. Continual bragging and bashing opponents, losing women's votes
3. Lying about everything, even when the truth is ok
4. Not being "presidential" enough, the tweets need to be less frequent and more thoughtful

I can understand why the whiny losers who oppose Trump are upset. It must be tough to see the train coming and not being able to do anything to stop it. Poor babies!

Trump is a "populist" and he proves it at every rally. Just imagine if he actually learned the job!

Well for a newbie he sure seems to be doing one hell of a job to me. Much better than any of the professional political assholes and perpetual leeches we've had in the past. In fact the best two presidents and the ones who did tge most for this country that I've ever seen were relative newcomers to politics, Reagan and now Trump.

And they both have one thing in common..they both blew up the deficit bigly...so they got that going for them. Tax cuts and spending increases equals big deficit. At least you know a Democrat is going to raise your taxes and spend your money.

Spend it by and for me or piss it away buying votes from deadbeats to keep their dead ass in their position to leech more from me?

The "unforced errors" that Trump keeps making, aka "rookie mistakes" are:
1. Bashing Obama and losing minority votes
2. Continual bragging and bashing opponents, losing women's votes
3. Lying about everything, even when the truth is ok
4. Not being "presidential" enough, the tweets need to be less frequent and more thoughtful

If he's so bad then why the hell is his popularity growing? Among women and men of all races and creeds and what has any demodummie or other life long professional political leech of any party done for them other than victimize them for their own personal gain?

I have said it for several years. Trump is a GREAT snake oil salesman that's not disputed at all. People WANT something to believe in and he gives them a beautiful picture but never follows through.

I have said it for several years. Trump is a GREAT snake oil salesman that's not disputed at all. People WANT something to believe in and he gives them a beautiful picture but never follows through.
Never say never, dipshit.
He's had 3 years. No wall, Still sky high invasion numbers, wants most legal invaders ever, trying to pick wars in Middle East, Kissing Israel's ass,Kissing Saudi Arabia's ass, No paid maternity leave, has banned bump stocks and has said to take people's guns first THEN give them due process which is illegal and unconstitutional

In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.

Not a Hillary fan at all but I noticed that although trump had way more people attend his rallies, Hillary won by several million votes. Trump got all of America's misfits, trailer park trash, and religious whackos etc. voting for him. Ever look at the type of people who went to his rallies on you tube? Real losers and people that got screwed over in life and believed trump's b.s. Trump just recently went to Davos with all the big elites, where he let it out of the bag that he will go after your social security and medicare just like he swore he wouldn't. Careful fellow rednecks, George Carlin warned us about these republican dogs years ago. Links below.

'Hobnobbing With Billionaires in Davos,' Trump Admits—If Reelected—He Will Seek to Cut Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare

In Wild Wood, New Jersey, us knuckle dragging , uneducated Walmart shopping ,smelly people, who can’t even read, have been camping out since Sunday to be part of the Trump Rally on January 28th
So far over 150,000 people that belong in “a basket of deplorable's have requested tickets for a 7400 seat venue.

Not a Hillary fan at all but I noticed that although trump had way more people attend his rallies, Hillary won by several million votes. Trump got all of America's misfits, trailer park trash, and religious whackos etc. voting for him. Ever look at the type of people who went to his rallies on you tube? Real losers and people that got screwed over in life and believed trump's b.s. Trump just recently went to Davos with all the big elites, where he let it out of the bag that he will go after your social security and medicare just like he swore he wouldn't. Careful fellow rednecks, George Carlin warned us about these republican dogs years ago. Links below.

'Hobnobbing With Billionaires in Davos,' Trump Admits—If Reelected—He Will Seek to Cut Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare

"Hillary won"

LOL

I heard it was 175k and just saw a live feed of the massive crowd already lining up.
Bro there was thousands of people already lining up a day ago. The only people who are getting into this are the ones who braved the cold for more than 24 hours straight and as much as I love this man i ain’t best for that kind of cold. He’s coming back here again soon, if it’s warm enough I might consider camping out lol

I’d love for trump to go to inner city chicago, and Baltimore.. I think it would be huge

Like flies to a pile of shit

I heard it was 175k and just saw a live feed of the massive crowd already lining up.
Bro there was thousands of people already lining up a day ago. The only people who are getting into this are the ones who braved the cold for more than 24 hours straight and as much as I love this man i ain’t best for that kind of cold. He’s coming back here again soon, if it’s warm enough I might consider camping out lol
The last time I "camped out" for anything was a video game console for the family on launch night 20 some years ago. Release was at midnight and by 5 the line was retarded long. Waited almost 8 hours and got the second to last launch edition console. My daughter still has it too

Yup, you showed up to troll just like your post above says....

You calling Americans bugs!? You don’t recognize us as humans?

Forum List

Back