15 unhealthy foods that people won't stop eating.

And we wonder why we have heath care issues.

These people are hacks if they think that "most nutrients" in fruit juice come from the "flesh"... SURE -- there are different nutrient versions of orange juice, but you can buy it fresh squeezed or HIGH pulp or high Calcium, (where they use elements of the SKIN of an orange for calcium)...

I'm alive today because I have 8 to 16 oz of FRESH orange juice every morning.. Same thing with other juices.. If you don't buy PROCESSED JUICE -- you ARE improving your health.,.

These people are insane....

Don't get me started on pizza... Or pasta...

8. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - disgusting stuff. Eat the real thing instead. Reduced fat everything is hideous. Real Food for Real People.
Pair it with one of these preserves from Bonne Maman. You won't believe it. I started getting the large jar of 'Four Fruits' at Costco and have since bought the Raspberry, Cherry, and Pineapple Passion Fruit at Walmart. Another world from Welch's Grape.

Last edited:
I indulge in fast food occasionally, but more and more finding
the quality has usually gone down, or maybe it's just me.
I used to like Subway meatball sandwiches but the last one I had a few years ago was terrible. Sonic footlong hotdogs and onion rings used to be good but not so much anymore. Our local Larry's pizza/salad bar closed recently :(

Holy shit. You're so fucking stupid that you that you don't possess sufficient reading comprehension skills to understand that your link does not in any way back up your repeated contention that all feedlot cows are given vitamin B-12. supplements.

In fact, the very first paragraph directly contradicts your contention that all feedlot cows receive B-12 supplements.

Vitamin needs of beef cattle can be confined largely to A, D and E. This is because bacteria in the rumen of cattle are considered to have the ability to synthesize vitamin K and the B vitamins in sufficient quantities to meet the animal's requirement.

I'll dumb that down so that someone like you with the reading comprehension skills of a dull 4th grader may understand it.

It says cows need vitamin A, D and E supplements. Cows don't need vitamin K supplements or B vitamin supplements because enough is made in their tummies.

Congratulations Blues Man. You have just dethroned IM2 as the #1 stupidest USMB forumer. IM2 you are hereby demoted from your long reign as the stupidest to the #2 stupidest. jillian that pushes you down to #3. Fort Fun Indiana, sorry dude. You've been knocked out of the top 3. You had some incredibly stupid competition.

Here you fo Fuckface

According to Dr Jennifer Rooke: “IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN MEAT (AS) A SOURCE OF B12 THE MEAT INDUSTRY NOW ADDS IT TO ANIMAL FEED, 90% OF B12 SUPPLEMENTS PRODUCED IN THE WORLD ARE FED TO LIVESTOCK… cattle no longer feed on grass and chickens do not peck in the dirt on factory farms. Even if they did, pesticides often kill B12 producing bacteria and insects in soil. Heavy antibiotic use kills B12 producing bacteria in the guts of farm animals…
The Framingham Offspring study found that 39 percent of the general population may be in the low normal and deficient B12 blood level range, and it was not just vegetarians or older people. This study showed no difference in the B12 blood levels of younger and older adults. Most interestingly there was no difference between those who ate meat, poultry, or fish and those who did not eat those foods. The people with the highest B12 blood levels were those who were taking B12 supplements and eating B12 fortified cereals…
Another ridiculous vegan blog. It's not a credible source. And even that ridiculous blog does not in any way support your contention that all feedlot cows are given B12 supplements.

The biased vegan sources you've provided don't support your contention and the 1 credible source you've provided directly contradicts your contention.

If cattle are not given B 12 supplements then they are given cobalt supplements

I see you're finally backing away from your contention that all cattle are given B12 suppliments. It took you long enough. But it's progress that shows that you are actually capable of learning. You're just a very slow learner. And your inability to quickly admit it to yourself when you are clearly wrong (which is due to your fragile ego) contributes to your learning disability.

However, even though you are correct to back off your original contention that "all cattle are given B12 suppliments", your modified contention that if they are not given B12 then they are given cobalt, is still false.

Some cows get neither B12 supplements nor cobalt supplements.

Again your own source contradicts your contention.

Cobalt. Cobalt is needed only for the ruminal synthesis of vitamin B12. Cobalt requirements are higher when cattle are fed high-grain diets, because more B12 is required to metabolize the end products of rumen fermentation. Cobalt may be very deficient in some soils, so including it in trace mineral supplements is a sound practice.

Cobalt supplementation is only required if the soil in which their feed is grown is deficient in bioavailable cobalt.

What you seem to have trouble comprehending is that just because supplements are available, that does not mean that all cattle are given those supplements.

The cattle industry runs on razor thin profit margins so they do not just willy-nilly spend money on supplements they don't need.

This salt lick costs $6.49 at Tractor Supply

And this salt lick with cobalt & iodine costs $9.49

The cobalt salt lick costs a whopping 46% more than the plain salt lick.

It would make no fiscal sense to spend the extra $3 on a cobalt salt lick unless your animals need it.

Last edited:

These people are hacks if they think that "most nutrients" in fruit juice come from the "flesh"... SURE -- there are different nutrient versions of orange juice, but you can buy it fresh squeezed or HIGH pulp or high Calcium, (where they use elements of the SKIN of an orange for calcium)...

I'm alive today because I have 8 to 16 oz of FRESH orange juice every morning.. Same thing with other juices.. If you don't buy PROCESSED JUICE -- you ARE improving your health.,.

I suspect many Americans think pizza is a health food. So goes the state of nutritional education.

I see you're finally backing away from your contention that all cattle are given B12 suppliments. It took you long enough. But it's progress that shows that you are actually capable of learning. You're just a very slow learner. And your inability to quickly admit it to yourself when you are clearly wrong (which is due to your fragile ego) contributes to your learning disability.

However, even though you are correct to back off your original contention that "all cattle are given B12 suppliments", your modified contention that if they are not given B12 then they are given cobalt, is still false.

Cobalt. Cobalt is needed only for the ruminal synthesis of vitamin B12. Cobalt requirements are higher when cattle are fed high-grain diets, because more B12 is required to metabolize the end products of rumen fermentation. Cobalt may be very deficient in some soils, so including it in trace mineral supplements is a sound practice.

Cobalt supplementation is only required if the soil in which their feed is grown is deficient in bioavailable cobalt.

What you seem to have trouble comprehending is that just because supplements are available, that does not mean that all cattle are given those supplements.

The cattle industry runs on razor thin profit margins so they do not just willy-nilly spend money on supplements they don't need.

It would make no fiscal sense to spend the extra $3 on a cobalt salt lick unless your animals need it.

And most people show signs of low B 12 levels even those that eat meat so what you think is the best place to get B 12 is actually not very good
and the people with the highest B 12 levels are the ones who eat foods, mainly cereals that are fortified with B 12

90% of the B 12 supplements manufactured are used on livestock

So really if meat was the best and only way to get B 12 then meat eaters should have the highest B 12 blood levels and they don't

And if you bothered to actually read some of the things I posted you would have seen that B 12 supplements are recommended for all cattle entering the feedlots
Is is good practice to provide all animals entering a feedlot with a B12 supplement as part of their induction program. In cases of even marginal deficiency, the B12 will enhance the animals’ appetite, getting them onto feed quicker and providing better feed efficiency and improved weight gains (as demonstrated by the 17kg weight advantage in below

Last edited:

You should try Flammkuchen, Flacaltenn. It’s wonderful.

And if you bothered to actually read some of the things I posted you would have seen that B 12 supplements are recommended for all cattle entering the feedlots
Is is good practice to provide all animals entering a feedlot with a B12 supplement as part of their induction program. In cases of even marginal deficiency, the B12 will enhance the animals’ appetite, getting them onto feed quicker and providing better feed efficiency and improved weight gains (as demonstrated by the 17kg weight advantage in below
:icon_rolleyes:
Of course that's recommended by a company that sells B12 supplements. What do you think their ad is going to say, please don't buy our product?

Wow! You are one stupid motherfucker.

Ancare recommending that all cattle get the B12 injections that they sell does not constitute evidence that all cattle get injected with B12, you fuckin' dumbass.

I've noticed that all of you racist pieces of shit have extremely low IQs

Last edited:

:icon_rolleyes:
Of course that's recommended by a company that sells B12 supplements. What do you think their ad is going to say, please don't buy our product?

Wow! You are one stupid motherfucker.

Ancare recommending that all cattle get the B12 injections that they sell does not constitute evidence that all cattle get injected with B12, you fuckin' dumbass.

I've noticed that all of you racist pieces of shit have extremely low IQs

So now I'm a racist?

Fuck off

There was a TV newswoman in the city I lived in that went on a pure OJ diet. She drank that stuff down. She thought it was a diet. She ended up getting heavier and heavier. She eventually found out from someone else what she was doing and the caloric intake was huge. OJ is good. Just drink it in moderation. I do not know how much weight she lost when she stopped but she must have been embarrassed.

There was a TV newswoman in the city I lived in that went on a pure OJ diet. She drank that stuff down. She thought it was a diet. She ended up getting heavier and heavier. She eventually found out from someone else what she was doing and the caloric intake was huge. OJ is good. Just drink it in moderation. I do not know how much weight she lost when she stopped but she must have been embarrassed.
Fruit juices are something to avoid.

You get all the sugar of the fruit and what's added and none of the fiber of the fruit. So eat an orange don't drink orange juice.

Fruit juices are something to avoid.

You get all the sugar of the fruit and what's added and none of the fiber of the fruit. So eat an orange don't drink orange juice.
Or you buy the 100% natural (no sweeter added) and mix it with water. I mix 2/3s juice, 1/3 water. Not toot sweet and it flavors the water. I also mix it with tap water so I can get all those extra chemicals and minerals......... :eusa_whistle:

I suspect many Americans think pizza is a health food. So goes the state of nutritional education.

Pizza's NOT a health food??!! Now ya tell me.........

Portions, portions, portions...... A portion is the size of one's fist. Unfortunately my fists are huge......... :)

Everything we eat is nothing more than junk food....unfortunately!
In the past our ancestors could eat many natural foods but now what we eat is fullo of chemicals...we can only choose the lesser of two evils!
To avoid unhealthy foods we shouldn't eat at all :(

In the past our ancestors could eat many natural foods but now what we eat is fullo of chemicals...we can only choose the lesser of two evils!

You are wrong of course.

A person can still eat a very healthy diet if they choose

You are wrong of course.

Very healthy? I doubt it
Maybe a bit less unhealthy.... :eusa_think:

You are wrong of course.

Very healthy? I doubt it
Maybe a bit less unhealthy.... :eusa_think:

Then you don't know much about diet or food

Forum List

Back