15 men who were near ground zero on 9/11 have breast cancer

I don't believe in many conspiracy theories. But I do believe 9/11 was an inside job. Airplane burns, but hijackers passports intact? Lol.

I find it interestingg how one doesn't have the ability to realize that one man sitting in a third world nation in the middle of a dessert can actually set up all by themselves a 3 jet liner attack upon the US..

There is no way that someone in some shit hole could set all of that up without inside help.

That's like my first thought on this 911 bs. Rumor has it distraction is needed again and we're only 5 days away . Key reason for this they want Trump out of office badly adn will do anything to do it.

What kind of dessert were they sitting in? I prefer blackberry cobbler or chocolate cake. How about you?

You obviously have not traveled too far outside your hovel.

BTW, there were 4 aircraft, dumbass!

Report: 15 men who were near Ground Zero on 9/11 have breast cancer
At least 15 men who were in or around Ground Zero on 9/11 have have been diagnosed with breast cancer, the New York Post reported.

View attachment 215079

It's so pathetic how the leftist loons instantly believe their parental gov. Just like the lying msm gods of theirs. Gawd just about everyone who lived through this is now dead from cancer oh Imagine that one.

Oh might this be too much news posting for you today , well first off you'd be full of chit since I barely posted a thing today.

If it isn't your cup a tea keep moving and stfup.

How about a real news source as a link?

No ...Mindwars....you see...problem is....you are parroting Alex Jones

No good dear...

No good.

Q said Alex Jones is a Mossad parrot and...I love and trust Q ....I do!:2up:

Darling.....so

please do not quote your Alex Jones no more ok? Thank you

Oh you fell for the lie they told on him......

I could care less

like I said....I am a Q soldier,,,,

if you care or if you dont

lol

we don;t five a fig,,,,dear.....

not a fig,

I don't believe in many conspiracy theories. But I do believe 9/11 was an inside job. Airplane burns, but hijackers passports intact? Lol.
Did they have passports? I thought they were left in the cars. One also left a letter for his girlfriend.

You don't need a passport on a domestic flight.

Did they have passports? I thought they were left in the cars. One also left a letter for his girlfriend.

all of them scum

every single one of them

VOMIT

all of them scum

every single one of them

VOMIT
Good thing they are all dead.

I am not liking George Bush anymore....how sad is that....you had no problem with 9/11 you Bush scum.....

your heroes are all scum......sad

......so sad....

That;st why I pray for President Donald Trump!!~

Bless him forever and ever! :2up::2up::2up::2up:

Bless President Donald Trump!

Last edited:
Qanon LMAO
upload_2018-9-6_23-13-3.png

Drain the Swamp❌QAnon on Twitter

Yeah lets trust QANON a bucn of fks you can't even see, don't know who they are and they don't show their faces but lets trsut them more than infoars EVEN THOUGGH THEY TALK PIZZAGATE Mmmmk.

way to go hero.

But let alex jones mention it and they blow it so far out of proportion and lies .....

Qanon lmfao I turned some ppl on to Q when they were on the good side........ Nobod on this fkn boar even knew who the hell Q even was.

At least 15 men who were in or around Ground Zero on 9/11 have have been diagnosed with breast cancer, the New York Post reported.

View attachment 215079

It's so pathetic how the leftist loons instantly believe their parental gov. Just like the lying msm gods of theirs. Gawd just about everyone who lived through this is now dead from cancer oh Imagine that one.

Oh might this be too much news posting for you today , well first off you'd be full of chit since I barely posted a thing today.

Those buildings were supposed to be condemned until the owner fixed the asbestos problem.

If being at ground zero is the reason why these people got sick, don't you think that the sickness would've gotten hit with it sooner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 215079

Ah ha ha.

Such stupid sh!ts.

9/11 First Responders Slam Trump for Not Backing Their Health Care Funding

Health Bill for 9/11 Workers Is Passed by Congress

Trump and the GOP did everything they could to deny first responders healthcare.

It was Hillary Clinton who finally got them the healthcare they desperately need.

It's makes me sick when I see Republicans try to walk away from their evil mistreatment of heroes.

Such disgusting people. Thank God we have recorded history.

Republicans are NEVER for the good guys. NEVER!

If being at ground zero is the reason why these people got sick, don't you think that the sickness would've gotten hit with it sooner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No. Sometimes carcinogenic materials take many years to manifest. Republicans always have an excuse to deny people help.

^^^ Denying people help was never my intention with what I had to say in my previous message in this chat. In my opinion, people who have cancer still deserve whatever help can be given to them no matter how they got sick in the first place. To me, if a person can be saved, they should be saved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 215079

Is this where you start babbling about 'Thermite' or some such?

View attachment 215079

Those buildings were supposed to be condemned until the owner fixed the asbestos problem.

The owner was the Port Authority of New York.

Forum List

Back