15 men who were near ground zero on 9/11 have breast cancer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: 15 men who were near Ground Zero on 9/11 have breast cancer
At least 15 men who were in or around Ground Zero on 9/11 have have been diagnosed with breast cancer, the New York Post reported.

upload_2018-9-6_20-40-9.png

It's so pathetic how the leftist loons instantly believe their parental gov. Just like the lying msm gods of theirs. Gawd just about everyone who lived through this is now dead from cancer oh Imagine that one.

Oh might this be too much news posting for you today , well first off you'd be full of chit since I barely posted a thing today.

If it isn't your cup a tea keep moving and stfup.

At least 15 men who were in or around Ground Zero on 9/11 have have been diagnosed with breast cancer, the New York Post reported.

View attachment 215079

It's so pathetic how the leftist loons instantly believe their parental gov. Just like the lying msm gods of theirs. Gawd just about everyone who lived through this is now dead from cancer oh Imagine that one.

Oh might this be too much news posting for you today , well first off you'd be full of chit since I barely posted a thing today.

Mini-nuclear devices were used to bring down WTC 1, 2 and 7...those doing the clean up have come down with life threatening ailments by the thousands.

View attachment 215079

Mini-nuclear devices were used to bring down WTC 1, 2 and 7...those doing the clean up have come down with life threatening ailments by the thousands.
I heard they were going to just use regular explosives at first, but Bush was like... "nah dude. We're goin with a mini nuke, cuz that shit sounds fucking cool."

• Banned

View attachment 215079

Imagine losers like the one who think's it's all a joke, but can we see these weak if this Sept. brings an attack worse than 911, wait until these goon see the economic collapse on the horizon esp. if they succeed in impeaching Trump.

View attachment 215079

I heard they were going to just use regular explosives at first, but Bush was like... "nah dude. We're goin with a mini nuke, cuz that shit sounds fucking cool."

You believe the official "story" of 9/11/01????? Do tell?

View attachment 215079

You believe the official "story" of 9/11/01????? Do tell?
The official story? Fuck no. I'm mini nuke all the way.

No ...Mindwars....you see...problem is....you are parroting Alex Jones

No good dear...

No good.

Q said Alex Jones is a Mossad parrot and...I love and trust Q ....I do!:2up:

Darling.....so

please do not quote your Alex Jones no more ok? Thank you

What , people died from cancer. When this first happened the MSM came out and said people were not going to get sick from asbestos etc. Almost every one involved in the 911 rescued has died.

So what in the hell are you guys talking about.

This article IS NOT FROM INFOWARS!

No good dear...

No good.

Darling.....so

Oh you fell for the lie they told on him......

I could care less

What , people died from cancer. When this first happened the MSM came out and said people were not going to get sick from asbestos etc. Almost every one involved in the 911 rescued has died.

So what in the hell are you guys talking about.

This article IS NOT FROM INFOWARS!

ok thanks

because infowars and alex jones is all for money

sad I know

No good dear...

No good.

Darling.....so

I could care less

I'm a Q soldier,

I am whatever he says I should be.

Bless All Patriots,,,,Bless President Trump

People come to this site and see this as one of the trending threads. Wtf are they supposed to think?

No good dear...

No good.

Darling.....so

I could care less

I'm a Q soldier,

Qanon has been taken over by corruption, Q was on the side of the same info as Alex hate to break it to yah. They were Gov. insiders then just to get the sheep on the right track the deep staters started in, but oh well you won't ever know that.

Q is not who they were and they are telling you pure bs, but again oh well guess if your lucky you will figure that out......or not.

Kinda not my problem anyway.

I don' tgive a shit who likes or doesn't like alex, not my fkn problem.

No good dear...

No good.

Darling.....so

I could care less

I'm a Q soldier,

Qanon has been taken over by corruption, Q was on the side of the same info as Alex hate to break it to yah. They were Gov. insiders then just to get the sheep on the right track the deep staters started in, but oh well you won't ever know that.

Q is not who they were and they are telling you pure bs, but again oh well guess if your lucky you will figure that out......or not.

Kinda not my problem anyway.

I don' tgive a shit who likes or doesn't like alex, not my fkn problem.

Nope

you are corrupted too I see

oh well

I don't believe in many conspiracy theories. But I do believe 9/11 was an inside job. Airplane burns, but hijackers passports intact? Lol.

I don't believe in many conspiracy theories. But I do believe 9/11 was an inside job. Airplane burns, but hijackers passports intact? Lol.

I find it interestingg how one doesn't have the ability to realize that one man sitting in a third world nation in the middle of a dessert can actually set up all by themselves a 3 jet liner attack upon the US..

There is no way that someone in some shit hole could set all of that up without inside help.

That's like my first thought on this 911 bs. Rumor has it distraction is needed again and we're only 5 days away . Key reason for this they want Trump out of office badly adn will do anything to do it.

That just proves you are stupid. That is all.

Have you ever been to the site of a plane crash? I once was at a crash site where the small private airplane's battery had a casing, a core and two plastic caps for the cells. They were found in 4 completely different directions from the main wreckage of the aircraft. The heaviest part, the core, was found was 20 feet behind where the aircraft hit the ground? How was that possible? It should have gone further simply due to momentum! The caps were located to the left and right of the aircraft and the casing was about 15 feet past the aircraft's final resting place.

Forum List

Back