Zone1 15 bible verses about the antichrist, trump.

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
despite be9ing chosen by god, and annointed to his anti pedophile mlssion, trump is still a vile, boastful person who worships only gold.

Congratulations. You win the character assassination of the decade award.
character assassination? trump is nothing but a foul mouthed insult comic who calls the people who are mean to him juvenile nicknames.

i really hate sinking to the level of some wanna be rat pack playboy, but that appears to be our level of national discourse .

character assassination? trump is nothing but a foul mouthed insult comic who calls the people who are mean to him juvenile nicknames.

i really hate sinking to the level of some wanna be rat pack playboy, but that appears to be our level of national discourse .
Silly boy .
Chat matters with a close friend and seek kind advice and guidance .

The t

The trouble with character assassins is that they are constantly compelled to outdo themselves. :puke:

Forum List

Back