14 Years Ago Today~

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
My little angel was born.

Where does the time go?

Here she is in second grade:

$Bubba Grade 2.jpg

As for today, it's noon and she and her friend that spent the night are still sleeping,,,,they were still up at 2:30 am when I finally fell asleep.................:eusa_eh:

14 Years Ago Today~

Where does the time go?
Next thing you know, she will be having sex with some punk that you can't stand.
The reason you can't stand him will be because he's having sex with her.

I'm telling you sis, the hardest part about being a parent is discovering that first sexual encounter your daughter has.

There, was that buzzkill for you or what?

Happy Birthday to mini echo

There's a country song that comes to mind about a first date and the girl deserving respect and you have fun, I expect I'll be sitting here all night cleaning this here "gun".....

Ok, only 6 more hours to go...just got back from the mall, heading down to the pool,,,,,4-14 year old girls left...............

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Ok, only 6 more hours to go...just got back from the mall, heading down to the pool,,,,,4-14 year old girls left...............

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:
Have fun!!!

I will be getting a birthday cake for my baby girl in the next few days...I'll remind the grands that their mom is my baby.

14 Years Ago Today~

Where does the time go?
Next thing you know, she will be having sex with some punk that you can't stand.
The reason you can't stand him will be because he's having sex with her.

I'm telling you sis, the hardest part about being a parent is discovering that first sexual encounter your daughter has.There, was that buzzkill for you or what?

you know how you say....if there is ever anything you need to tell me...you can...i wont be mad...well stop that shit...now lol...dont let her date at 14...i have more advice but sons just walked in for sunday dinner.....

Forum List

Back