14 Years Ago Today~

you know how you say....if there is ever anything you need to tell me...you can...i wont be mad...well stop that shit...now lol...dont let her date at 14...i have more advice but sons just walked in for sunday dinner.....[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness for small favors! :lol:

Mmmmm, I'm baking brownies for them right now, just finished off the rest of the B-day cake, then pizza, then cheese and crackers, then a fruit bowl....in that order! Oh, the "ding" just went off, the brownies are ready! :eusa_drool:

Congrats!

She's an angel.

I'd truly like to believe that there are 14-21 yr. old GIRLS who are angels....

Well, believe it or not, they have been really well behaved today. :eek: No arguing, bickering, nothing! I can hear them in her room laughing and laughing, it's nice.

Shocking, I know! :lol:

Someone sent me a vid about how they grow up so fast that made me cry (wonder who that was :eusa_whistle:) so I am enjoying this time, because in 4 years she'll be out of the house away at college.

Congrats!

She's an angel.

Well, believe it or not, they have been really well behaved today. :eek: No arguing, bickering, nothing! I can hear them in her room laughing and laughing, it's nice.

Someone sent me a vid about how they grow up so fast that made me cry (wonder who that was :eusa_whistle:) so I am enjoying this time, because in 4 years she'll be out of the house away at college.
We all love children more than they ever know.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBcjVjN-Tw]YouTube - Harry Chapin sings TANGLED UP PUPPET Live[/ame]

Congrats!

She's an angel.

Quite frankly, I couldn't wait until mine left. Couldn't / can't say the same for the boys.

Quite frankly, I couldn't wait until mine left. Couldn't / can't say the same for the boys.

Were they infringing on your estrogen monopoly?

you know how you say....if there is ever anything you need to tell me...you can...i wont be mad...well stop that shit...now lol...dont let her date at 14...i have more advice but sons just walked in for sunday dinner.....[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, I'm baking brownies for them right now, just finished off the rest of the B-day cake, then pizza, then cheese and crackers, then a fruit bowl....in that order! Oh, the "ding" just went off, the brownies are ready! :eusa_drool:

You sound like a really cool mom doing all that for your daughter and her friends.

BTW, do her friends call you Mrs. Zulu, or do you allow them to call you Echo?

You sound like a really cool mom doing all that for your daughter and her friends.

They Call me "Mama Echo"-it's so cute!

They Call me "Mama Echo"-it's so cute!

But its more like,
Mama Echo
Mama Echo
Mama Echo
Mama Echo
Mama Echo

EZ, happy b-day to your daughter. Yes it does go by fast. Amazingly so. How was the decibel level?

AB - yup, there are some 14-21 year old girls who are angels. I know cause I have one. Now the 12 year old . . . hmmm, she is stubborn. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from?

EZ, happy b-day to your daughter. Yes it does go by fast. Amazingly so. How was the decibel level?

AB - yup, there are some 14-21 year old girls who are angels. I know cause I have one. Now the 12 year old . . . hmmm, she is stubborn. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from?

Blame it on dad.

All righty, the birthday is officially over, I have to keep going in her room to tell them to quiet down so the neighbor (the fat meanie above us) doesn't call the cops.......:lol:

I do want to say they are great girls. After it got too chilly to swim we sat around the table and talked about books for about an hour. It was great, nobody was texting or otherwise occupied, just 4 girls and myself talking about literature. How cool.....these are times I'll never forget, and hopefully my daughter won't either.

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone!

~EZ and Mini Echo

:)

Yeah it was alitte over fourteen years ago for me.
I am pretty sure I went to the movies with my friends and the last good boyfriend I had. lol

Were they infringing on your estrogen monopoly?

The daughter is the bitch from hell. Nothing you could ever be subjected to here would even come close.

Blame it on dad.

Why? If some parents can produce children with completely different eye color, stands to reason that a behavior is not genetically inherited. Or are you saying that is was learned?

Blame it on dad.

Why? If some parents can produce children with completely different eye color, stands to reason that a behavior is not genetically inherited. Or are you saying that is was learned?

I'm thinking he was just joking around...........

Blame it on dad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]YouTube - Lighten Up Francis[/ame]

o nonbio son told me what he was going back to school in....i was not happy...we were talking about soon it will be a year and he could pay instate rates....well he dropped a total bomb on me..what he was going into..radiology....what the fuck....you have never had a medical job....anyways bio son is just happy i am not on his ass about going back to school and getting another major...so i was fussing with one or the other all night....oddly they dont feel the need to do what i want and both had developed an immunity to guilt....and that is my main weapon.....

Forum List

Back