14 year old uses gun to save father and stop robbery....criminal not killed ...another defensive gun use......

They fought for the democrat party......the party that controlled the Confederate states.......

I would prefer to not move this thread into that territory though.......
I'll disagree, and I know you don't want the thread derailed, but almost everyone who fought was fighting for their state, at least in the south. The north union army was largely conscripted and loaded with immigrants who would have had to toil in steel mills or coal mines. Few if any gave a rat's about slavery and I doubt any of them wanted freed black people living next to them in the following decades.

In the south you had mostly rural agrarian residents who were fighting for their state. They were not all racists who hated blacks and were motivated by nothing but keeping slavery legal. That's a bullshit leftist narrative. The same leftists who are deliberately trying to erase the history of the democrook party, it's devotion to maintaining slavery and poverty in favor of elitists, that created the KKK as well as continue to fund groups like ANTIFA.

The DNC has been the enemy of the republic since 1860.

Period.

End of fucking discussion.

"Authorities did not say whether either the robbery suspect or the teen would face charges."

I wonder what they would charge the teen with? Excessive use of force?
These stupid Libtards don't think anybody should ever use force to protect property. Criminal Lives Matter!

I'll disagree, and I know you don't want the thread derailed, but almost everyone who fought was fighting for their state, at least in the south. The north union army was largely conscripted and loaded with immigrants who would have had to toil in steel mills or coal mines. Few if any gave a rat's about slavery and I doubt any of them wanted freed black people living next to them in the following decades.

In the south you had mostly rural agrarian residents who were fighting for their state. They were not all racists who hated blacks and were motivated by nothing but keeping slavery legal. That's a bullshit leftist narrative. The same leftists who are deliberately trying to erase the history of the democrook party, it's devotion to maintaining slavery and poverty in favor of elitists, that created the KKK as well as continue to fund groups like ANTIFA.

Period.

Not saying they were all racists, but the over all political control of the Confederacy was by the democrat party....no reason to honor the soldiers fighting on the democrat side of the war.

We have to put the democrat party at the front and center when we talk racism in this country,........

Not saying they were all racists, but the over all political control of the Confederacy was by the democrat party....no reason to honor the soldiers fighting on the democrat side of the war.

We have to put the democrat party at the front and center when we talk racism in this country,........
I'm torn on that.

In some cases we had heroic military officers in the south honored for bravery and statues were built to memorialize them.

How many statues are there of Sherman or other union officers above the Mason-Dixon line? Was the north not as proud of it's victory as the south was defiant in it's loss? Now I will accept the fact that the southern white democrooks in the 1900's were total ass wipes and built a bunch of monuments to "show the blacks who was boss".

The entire endeavor the of anti-2A movement began with disarming black citizens. The democrook party has done everything it can to maintain poverty and crime in black communities. That's not even arguable. We are in absolute agreement as far as that goes.

I'm torn on that.

In some cases we had heroic military officers in the south honored for bravery and statues were built to memorialize them.

How many statues are there of Sherman or other union officers above the Mason-Dixon line? Was the north not as proud of it's victory as the south was defiant in it's loss? Now I will accept the fact that the southern white democrooks in the 1900's were total ass wipes and built a bunch of monuments to "show the blacks who was boss".

The entire endeavor the of anti-2A movement began with disarming black citizens. The democrook party has done everything it can to maintain poverty and crime in black communities. That's not even arguable. We are in absolute agreement as far as that goes.

It is worth nothing that the south LOST.

Dealing with losing people in a losing war, is a bit different than losing people for a win.

I'm torn on that.

No matter what else is discussed...the democrat party was evil then, it is evil now....

It is worth nothing that the south LOST.

Dealing with losing people in a losing war, is a bit different than losing people for a win.
Yeah, the krauts didn't just take the Treaty of Versailles laying down did they?

Except this is 160 years later not 20. The southern sentiment of individuals having rights, and the states to have some sovereignty above the federal gov't seems to have a lasting resolve.

FJB.

Yeah, the krauts didn't just take the Treaty of Versailles laying down did they?

Except this is 160 years later not 20. The southern sentiment of individuals having rights, and the states to have some sovereignty above the federal gov't seems to have a lasting resolve.

FJB.

And most of the statues went up, about the time the descendants of those lost, would have been middle aged men and women in positions to pony up some cash to remember their dead fathers and uncles.

SO, it doesn't seem odd that they have a few more statues.

No matter what else is discussed...the democrat party was evil then, it is evil now....
Shit man....

Everyone who has a functional frontal lobe and is paying attention knows that. What most of the people on USMB fail to grasp is that the bed wetters do not have "minds" that can be changed.

These are not "people" with "different opinions". They're drones, NPC's, soulless vacuous pieces of shit that only exist to challenge the rest of us to make the right choices in the game of life on our way to Heaven. If you get too angry at these assholes and murder them, you fail.

Game over.

Last edited:
And most of the statues went up, about the time the descendants of those lost, would have been middle aged men and women in positions to pony up some cash to remember their dead fathers and uncles.

SO, it doesn't seem odd that they have a few more statues.
Well there's that and the fact that southern people were fighting against northern corporate aggression. Let's not be bullshitted into the belief that the war was anything about "the freedom of slaves". There wasn't a fruit fly's fuck given about black people and slavery when the endeavor to subjugate the south's independence movement started. At least not among the elite. They damn sure didn't want a million ni99gers with rifles running around otherwise Liberia wouldn't exist.

Problem was that no one got on the boats going there.

BTW bed wetters....

The reason why no blacks went BACK to africa is because africans sold them in the first place. To this day most actual africans HATE American blacks. I've never seen it more illustrated than when I worked in the prison system and Nigerian immigrant guards terrorized the black inmates. That's besides the brutality American Black guards used on black inmates. In my life experience, blacks are the least loyal to each other. It's like they adhere to some ancient tribal or ethnic shit I can't see, but when it comes to hatred there is no limit to how brutal they can be to one another.

Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I kind of feel bad for the 14-year-old. As much fun as it may be to cheer him on for striking a blow for justice, etc., he's still only fourteen, and he's likely to be carrying that with him for a while.

Period.

The leadership of the south, the guys giving the orders, fought to keep slavery…..they were all democrats.

Jist like the average German soldier wasn’t involved in murdering innocent men, women and children…….the German leaders ordered that…..

Stonewall fought for the democrat party controlled states.... a war started by the democrats to keep black humans as slaves......so no homoting of democrat party war heroes will be accepted in my threads.......just saying
I don't know if Jackson was as slave owner or not, but like Lee, he fought for his home state of Virginia and by what I've read was a very moral and God-fearing man.

It's not fair to judge historical people by today's standards. I doubt that you could find a single person in either North or South America back then that thought ANY minority was equal to a White person. All were racists by today's standards, even the abolitionists who were against slavery looked down on blacks.

Last edited:
I don't know if Jackson was as slave owner or not, but like Lee, he fought for his home state of Virginia and by what I've read was a very moral and God-fearing man.

It's not fair to judge historical people by today's standards. I doubt that you could find a single person in either North or South America back then that thought ANY minority was equal to a White person. All were racists by today's standards, even the abolitionists who were against slavery looked down on blacks.

Doesn't matter...the leadership giving the orders did so to defend the ability to own slaves.......the Republicans, who actually won the war against the democrats, freed the slaves.......had the democrats won, blacks would have remained slaves.....

Forum List

Back