14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

What concession, Princess?

That would be the concession you committed when you failed to offer a sustainable defense, thus yielding to the standing points, Precious.
I am under no obligation to defend a position I do not hold, or an argument I have not made, Princess.

Your concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.
Your admission of intellectual dishonesty is accepted.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your Retard credentials are intact!

^^
The absolute dumbest post I have ever seen.

Its just batshit crazy. Quite literally insane.
It require a very special kind of retard to insist that a device ENTIRELY INCAPABLE of exploding--one with NO EXPLOSIVE CAPABILITY what-so-ever--is still some kind of explosive device ... just because it's in the possession of someone who subscribes to the Muslim faith.

You're wrong. An IED without explosive material....is nothing but a gun without bullets.

So if Billy Ray wanted to bring his AR15 to class....but without bullets....would you say it's OK since the gun is INCAPABLE of shooting without bullets?

Or....maybe Bubba can wrap a watch around the stock of his rifle and call it a "cool clock".
So now it's equivalent to a gun.......:lol: You guys crack me up with all your stretching.

A gun with no bullets is a paperweight.

You...and all liberals....know damn well that if anyone of any race was trying to carry that "clock" onto a plane...or into a court room....or onto a military base....they would be stopped. The device confiscated and thoroughly inspected. Right? Yes....right. Because at a minimum it looked weird.

A gun with no bullets is a paperweight.

No. A gun with no bullets is still a gun.
A clock with no explosives or detonator circuits is just a clock.

Your comparison is retarded.

What concession, Princess?

That would be the concession you committed when you failed to offer a sustainable defense, thus yielding to the standing points, Precious.
I am under no obligation to defend a position I do not hold, or an argument I have not made, Princess.

Your concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.
Your admission of intellectual dishonesty is accepted.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your Retard credentials are intact!

OH! A Re-Concession, aren't you sweet!

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The same place you would be?

Nice deflection. That place is: In Jail.

Which is where he should be for having bought an Unloaded IED into School.

This is an unloaded pipe bomb.
bathroom-p-trap.jpg

Good thing he wasn't packing.

LOL! I guess I will NEVER get my fill of watching feminized Leftist Males (pardon the redundancy) speak of things they feel that they SHOULD know something about, but do NOT.

Here's a clue Sis... A "detonator circuit" is otherwise called a 'switch'... Clocks are used to alert people of the time... often they're used to alert people that it is a certain time... which it does so through an "ALARM", where a switch sends a current down a wire to a Speaker... sending the 'alarm'.

Now... take a guess what is used in an IED to 'detonate' explosives. (Here's another clue: We call that thing a 'switch', which sends a current down the line to a point which is adjacent to another line that is connected to ground, causing an arc... which detonates the explosive.)

Tell ya what... let's go back over the elements that the US Government 'CLAIMS' comprise an IED:

"ELEMENTS OF AN IED:
IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. " http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... in your clock, you have... The Power Source, Switch and Initiator.

Ahmed, modified the Clock, wherein he included the Container.

Anything gettin' through here, ladies?

LOL! I guess I will NEVER get my fill of watching feminized Leftist Males (pardon the redundancy) speak of things they feel that they SHOULD know something about, but do NOT.

Here's a clue Sis... A "detonator circuit" is otherwise called a 'switch'... Clocks are used to alert people of the time... often they're used to alert people that it is a certain time... which it does so through an "ALARM", where a switch sends a current down a wire to a Speaker... sending the 'alarm'.

Now... take a guess what is used in an IED to 'detonate' explosives. (Here's another clue: We call that thing a 'switch', which sends a current down the line to a point which is adjacent to another line that is connected to ground, causing an arc... which detonates the explosive.)

Tell ya what... let's go back over the elements that the US Government 'CLAIMS' comprise an IED:

"ELEMENTS OF AN IED:
IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an initiator, switch, main charge, power source, and a container. " http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_ied_fact_sheet.pdf

Now... in your clock, you have... The Power Source, Switch and Initiator.

Ahmed, modified the Clock, wherein he included the Container.

Anything gettin' through here, ladies?

Lunatic noise. Only lunatic noise.

There was no deflection, Princess. You're just failing to make a point.

What IED?

That would be the IED that Ahmed made and brought to school, minus ONLY THE EXPLOSIVE.
There was no IED. A clock without explosives is JUST A CLOCK.

What IED?

That would be the IED that Ahmed made and brought to school, minus ONLY THE EXPLOSIVE.

Under his logic, my car is a car bomb that simply lacks a bomb. Freaking wacko.

What IED?

Under his logic, my car is a car bomb that simply lacks a bomb. Freaking wacko.
:lol:

Yup. Total whacknut.

Forum List

Back