14 states hit record low unemployment

Give him time. Everything he’s tried to do so far has been blocked. He hasn’t even been able to force a war on us yet.
OK, let's give him 6 and 1/2 more years. We'll be simply exhausted of wining and you'll be exhausted of whining by then. Suffer the poor snowflake.

Give him time. Everything he’s tried to do so far has been blocked. He hasn’t even been able to force a war on us yet.
That's not true. The immigration bill did not pass. He still put the Guard down on the border to help out with ICE. Look at the stock market...where in was in Bama days and now in Trump days. More jobs were created aS SOON AS tRUMP WON THE ELECTION. wE HAD A NICE TAX CUT, NOT FROM oBAMA BUT FROM tRUMP/ Trump works for the country when Obama was working on a personal agenda that had nothing to do with the welfare of Americans.

Yep - ONE piece of major legislation. A deficit inflating 1.3 trillion dollar tax cut for the Trump kids.

Executive orders are not accomplishments - And they will ALL be undone in early 2021.
ISIS destroyed, record low unemployment, record high stock market, rep red low illegals crossing, record number of blacks, women and Latinos working, N. Korea coming to the table, you guys are hard to please.

So despite all of Trump's domestic and international successes so far, a year and half later, you "patriotic" Leftwingers will continue to pray that the economy fails or that Trump takes us into a war. And they wonder why they lost the election.
No success. Sub-3% gdp growth continues, part time jobs make up Trump’s job growth, wages remain stagnant. Trump did succeed at giving the wealthiest and big corporations a massive permanent tax cut. He also gave the peasants of the middle and lower classes a smaller, temporary tax cut.

I don’t want the economy to fail, I just know what tariffs always result in, and what GOP tax cut and spend policy always results in. Never had a Kim Jong Un-style man-child in charge before, but I’m sure that won’t help things.

Yep - ONE piece of major legislation. A deficit inflating 1.3 trillion dollar tax cut for the Trump kids.

Executive orders are not accomplishments - And they will ALL be undone in early 2021.
You didn't say that when Obama was getting writers cramp from writing all of those EO's.

So despite all of Trump's domestic and international successes so far, a year and half later, you "patriotic" Leftwingers will continue to pray that the economy fails or that Trump takes us into a war. And they wonder why they lost the election.
No success. Sub-3% gdp growth continues, part time jobs make up Trump’s job growth, wages remain stagnant. Trump did succeed at giving the wealthiest and big corporations a massive permanent tax cut. He also gave the peasants of the middle and lower classes a smaller, temporary tax cut.

I don’t want the economy to fail, I just know what tariffs always result in, and what GOP tax cut and spend policy always results in. Never had a Kim Jong Un-style man-child in charge before, but I’m sure that won’t help things.
When all else fails divide people along economic, racial, ethnic, and gender lines, Your playbook is getting quite old. Fail.

Give it a few more minutes, the Leftards will tell us this is all because of their idol Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, while Trump was running, the Democrats and their puppets in the crooked media kept bringing in "experts" that kept telling us how the economy would crash and we would go into another depression, should Trump get elected.

The best part those same assholes can't use the " INFOWARS" line bahahhah

Give it a few more minutes, the Leftards will tell us this is all because of their idol Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, while Trump was running, the Democrats and their puppets in the crooked media kept bringing in "experts" that kept telling us how the economy would crash and we would go into another depression, should Trump get elected.

The best part those same assholes can't use the " INFOWARS" line bahahhah
Well, like I predicted, the Leftards jumped right into this thread, giving credit to Obama for all of Trump's successes so far.

The Clown-in-Chief was NOT responsible for the unemployment stats charted below over the last decade. Bush owns the cause of the Great Recession of 2008 causing the unemployment rate to peak around 10% and the last POTUS owns the reduction to 4.2% at the end of FY2017, the last Obama budget of that economic plan.

The Orange Clown is responsible ONLY for the difference between the 4.2% from the end of FY 2017 to today's 4.1%. That's an improvement of only 0.1%. Big fucking whoop!!

State unemployment is not under the purview OR CONTROL of any POTUS in any case rendering the OP moot to its intent!

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

~~ Bureau of Labor Statistics Data ~~

14 states hit record-low unemployment
Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

Oh how sad for the Trump hating liars who try and claim he's doing so horrible, try again losers sooner or later your lies get exposed.
How is this possible, even though illegals and the rest of the world have taken all our jobs? :eusa_think:
Deregulation, lowering taxes, considerable reduction in illegal immigrants crossing over, pro manufacturing pro business policies, change in trade policies, etc....everything Trump promised he was going to do.
Why was unemployment going down for years before all that? Why are 95.4 million out of the workforce?

It was Bush's fault from 2009-2016. Now it's Obama's success from 2017-2024. Liberals are so funny

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

Oh how sad for the Trump hating liars who try and claim he's doing so horrible, try again losers sooner or later your lies get exposed.
How is this possible, even though illegals and the rest of the world have taken all our jobs? :eusa_think:
Deregulation, lowering taxes, considerable reduction in illegal immigrants crossing over, pro manufacturing pro business policies, change in trade policies, etc....everything Trump promised he was going to do.
Why was unemployment going down for years before all that? Why are 95.4 million out of the workforce?

The Clown-in-Chief was NOT responsible for the unemployment stats charted below over the last decade. Bush owns the cause of the Great Recession of 2008 causing the unemployment rate to peak around 10% and the last POTUS owns the reduction to 4.2% at the end of FY2017, the last Obama budget of that economic plan.

The Orange Clown is responsible ONLY for the difference between the 4.2% from the end of FY 2017 to today's 4.1%. That's an improvement of only 0.1%. Big fucking whoop!!

State unemployment is not under the purview OR CONTROL of any POTUS in any case rendering the OP moot to its intent!

So if he isn't responsible for the unemployment then why are you guys giving the credit to Comrade Hussein Obama?

It was Bush's fault from 2009-2016. Now it's Obama's success from 2017-2024. Liberals are so funny
What a creative sheep you are :itsok:

When all else fails divide people along economic, racial, ethnic, and gender lines, Your playbook is getting quite old. Fail.
Well that’s how Trump won. I guess it works. :itsok:

They're great at historical revisionism, that's for sure. It's all part of their fake news propaganda machine.

You always get it wrong. That's what Obama did for eight years, and people voted for Trump because of that.

You always get it wrong. That's what Obama did for eight years, and people voted for Trump because of that.
Trump won the primary for being the most anti-brown, anti-women candidate the GOP could muster. He had you braindead morons saying Lyin’ Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant :laugh:

and idiot of fake information gotta love a leftist dumbass. Who hasn't yet figured out hte attack on Trump is to put false information out so idiots like you keep believing it an dhating him YOU ARE GREAT VICTIMS and don't even know it lmfao.

So if he isn't responsible for the unemployment then why are you guys giving the credit to Comrade Hussein Obama?
It was the last GOP POTUS who owns the Great Recession of 2008, not Obama OR tHrump you dumb ass! Obama was responsible for the decline from ~10% when it peaked on down it's decline to 4.2% in Sept 30, 2017. If you can't comprehend what is clearly written, get another child to help you with the 5 & 6 letter words!

Look at the BLS graph I supplied and ask your dumb ass which part of it the Clown-in-Chief had any substantive economic control to impact its trajectory. Let me help your lying eyes out a bit...that would be from the beginning of FY 2018. That would be Oct 1, 2018 or 205 days ago today.

Forum List

Back