14 states hit record low unemployment

Give it a few more minutes, the Leftards will tell us this is all because of their idol Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, while Trump was running, the Democrats and their puppets in the crooked media kept bringing in "experts" that kept telling us how the economy would crash and we would go into another depression, should Trump get elected.

The best part those same assholes can't use the " INFOWARS" line bahahhah
Well, like I predicted, the Leftards jumped right into this thread, giving credit to Obama for all of Trump's successes so far.

Oh I'll give Herr Trumph credit for increasing the income of the wealthy investor class. His Tax Cut gift to corporations went mostly into stock buy backs, with very little trickle down effect.

He was handed a much improved economy, but the Pseudo-conned will never admit it.

The final jobs report for 2016 shows that the U.S. economy has added just over 2 million jobs last year. The Labor Department reported on Friday morning that the U.S. economy added 156,000 jobs in December, while the unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 4.7 percent.

Obama’s Final Jobs Report Marks 75 Consecutive Months of Growth

In 2009, when Obama took office, the U.S. labor market was facing record-high unemployment—the highest since the early 1980s recession—and job losses due to the financial crisis. In January of 2009—the month Obama was inaugurated—the American economy lost 791,000 jobs. Now—eight years later—the U.S. has experienced 75 consecutive months of job growth.

Clinton Created More Jobs than Republicans Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 Combined!!!

Clinton Created More Jobs than any President in History!!!!!!!!!!

Obama Created More Jobs than Republicans Ford + Bush 1 + Bush 2 Combined!!!

It's going to be funny as hell when Trump fails to create as many as that Black President!!!

Oh reality, reality the left can't stand reality . lmfao.

upload_2018-4-23_11-0-53.png

upload_2018-4-23_11-1-57.png

The Clown-in-Chief was NOT responsible for the unemployment stats charted below over the last decade. Bush owns the cause of the Great Recession of 2008 causing the unemployment rate to peak around 10% and the last POTUS owns the reduction to 4.2% at the end of FY2017, the last Obama budget of that economic plan.

The Orange Clown is responsible ONLY for the difference between the 4.2% from the end of FY 2017 to today's 4.1%. That's an improvement of only 0.1%. Big fucking whoop!!

State unemployment is not under the purview OR CONTROL of any POTUS in any case rendering the OP moot to its intent!

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

~~ Bureau of Labor Statistics Data ~~

and idiot of fake information gotta love a leftist dumbass. Who hasn't yet figured out hte attack on Trump is to put false information out so idiots like you keep believing it an dhating him YOU ARE GREAT VICTIMS and don't even know it lmfao.
and idiot of fake information gotta love a leftist dumbass. Who hasn't yet figured out hte attack on Trump is to put false information out so idiots like you keep believing it an dhating him YOU ARE GREAT VICTIMS and don't even know it lmfao.
Hey dummy! The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) I got the information from is an EXECUTIVE BRANCH AGENCY and the Idiot-in-Chief has EXECUTIVE CONTROL of that agency. If the BLS is putting out "fake information" then just WHO IS THE DUMB ASS BEING DUPED?

Christ on a mountain, you head-up-arse useful idiots are logically challenged!

So despite all of Trump's domestic and international successes so far, a year and half later, you "patriotic" Leftwingers will continue to pray that the economy fails or that Trump takes us into a war. And they wonder why they lost the election.
No success. Sub-3% gdp growth continues, part time jobs make up Trump’s job growth, wages remain stagnant. Trump did succeed at giving the wealthiest and big corporations a massive permanent tax cut. He also gave the peasants of the middle and lower classes a smaller, temporary tax cut.

I don’t want the economy to fail, I just know what tariffs always result in, and what GOP tax cut and spend policy always results in. Never had a Kim Jong Un-style man-child in charge before, but I’m sure that won’t help things.
When all else fails divide people along economic, racial, ethnic, and gender lines, Your playbook is getting quite old. Fail.
Well that’s how Trump won. I guess it works. :itsok:
You always get it wrong. That's what Obama did for eight years, and people voted for Trump because of that.
Trump won the primary for being the most anti-brown, anti-women candidate the GOP could muster. He had you braindead morons saying Lyin’ Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant :laugh:
And yet, he got more "brown" and "women" votes than Romney did. Go figure that one out, but you'll need to pull your head out of uranus for that one. Just because Leftards label him as racist or sexist doesn't make him so. Like I said, you guys always get everything wrong.

No success. Sub-3% gdp growth continues, part time jobs make up Trump’s job growth, wages remain stagnant. Trump did succeed at giving the wealthiest and big corporations a massive permanent tax cut. He also gave the peasants of the middle and lower classes a smaller, temporary tax cut.

I don’t want the economy to fail, I just know what tariffs always result in, and what GOP tax cut and spend policy always results in. Never had a Kim Jong Un-style man-child in charge before, but I’m sure that won’t help things.
When all else fails divide people along economic, racial, ethnic, and gender lines, Your playbook is getting quite old. Fail.
You always get it wrong. That's what Obama did for eight years, and people voted for Trump because of that.
Trump won the primary for being the most anti-brown, anti-women candidate the GOP could muster. He had you braindead morons saying Lyin’ Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant :laugh:
And yet, he got more "brown" and "women" votes than Romney did. Go figure that one out, but you'll need to pull your head out of uranus for that one. Just because Leftards label him as racist or sexist doesn't make him so. Like I said, you guys always get everything wrong.
Romney is your benchmark? :lmao:

Oh brother :itsok:

The Clown-in-Chief was NOT responsible for the unemployment stats charted below over the last decade. Bush owns the cause of the Great Recession of 2008 causing the unemployment rate to peak around 10% and the last POTUS owns the reduction to 4.2% at the end of FY2017, the last Obama budget of that economic plan.

The Orange Clown is responsible ONLY for the difference between the 4.2% from the end of FY 2017 to today's 4.1%. That's an improvement of only 0.1%. Big fucking whoop!!

State unemployment is not under the purview OR CONTROL of any POTUS in any case rendering the OP moot to its intent!

So if he isn't responsible for the unemployment then why are you guys giving the credit to Comrade Hussein Obama?
So if he isn't responsible for the unemployment then why are you guys giving the credit to Comrade Hussein Obama?
It was the last GOP POTUS who owns the Great Recession of 2008, not Obama OR tHrump you dumb ass! Obama was responsible for the decline from ~10% when it peaked on down it's decline to 4.2% in Sept 30, 2017. If you can't comprehend what is clearly written, get another child to help you with the 5 & 6 letter words!

Look at the BLS graph I supplied and ask your dumb ass which part of it the Clown-in-Chief had any substantive economic control to impact its trajectory. Let me help your lying eyes out a bit...that would be from the beginning of FY 2018. That would be Oct 1, 2018 or 205 days ago today.
Oh so you're going to blame Bush for everything again, for something the Dems are actually responsible for, forcing banks to give shady loans to people who shouldn't have gotten them, if not for their race. In effect it was Democratic run banking affirmative action. But since Bush isn't a whiner and finger pointer, he accepted the blame, because it happened on his watch. Unlike Hussein Obama, who kept blaming Bush for the eight years of his disastrous presidency.

Romney is your benchmark? :lmao:

Oh brother :itsok:
Yeah, Romney, the same guy you guys are heralding as a truth teller. So tell us, has there ever been a republican candidate that has not been accused of sexism, racism, etc.? Remember, both Romney and McCain the same people you guys adore because they are anti Trump, were labeled as racists by the Leftards. And of course you one trick donkeys accused both Bushes and Reagan of being racists too.

14 states hit record-low unemployment
Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

Oh how sad for the Trump hating liars who try and claim he's doing so horrible, try again losers sooner or later your lies get exposed.
How is this possible, even though illegals and the rest of the world have taken all our jobs? :eusa_think:
Deregulation, lowering taxes, considerable reduction in illegal immigrants crossing over, pro manufacturing pro business policies, change in trade policies, etc....everything Trump promised he was going to do.

All of Trump’s deregulation combined only reduced the unemployment rate by .7 percent in the past 15 months. It was 4.8 when he was inaugurated and its 4.1 now.

Job creation has slowed down since Chump took office.

Give it a few more minutes, the Leftards will tell us this is all because of their idol Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, while Trump was running, the Democrats and their puppets in the crooked media kept bringing in "experts" that kept telling us how the economy would crash and we would go into another depression, should Trump get elected.

Well, like I predicted, the Leftards jumped right into this thread, giving credit to Obama for all of Trump's successes so far.

Oh I'll give Herr Trumph credit for increasing the income of the wealthy investor class. His Tax Cut gift to corporations went mostly into stock buy backs, with very little trickle down effect.

He was handed a much improved economy, but the Pseudo-conned will never admit it.

The final jobs report for 2016 shows that the U.S. economy has added just over 2 million jobs last year. The Labor Department reported on Friday morning that the U.S. economy added 156,000 jobs in December, while the unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 4.7 percent.

In 2009, when Obama took office, the U.S. labor market was facing record-high unemployment—the highest since the early 1980s recession—and job losses due to the financial crisis. In January of 2009—the month Obama was inaugurated—the American economy lost 791,000 jobs. Now—eight years later—the U.S. has experienced 75 consecutive months of job growth.
I'm giving Trump credit for the good economy, low unemployment, lower taxes, less regulations, pro business regulations, strong stock market, lowest number of illegals crossing, highest number of women, Latinos and Blacks employed, great foreign policy achievements, etc. all in such a short period of time he took office. You know, the same type of things you guys would have showered with credit on your media 24/7, had your crooked Hillary become president. But go ahead and kid yourself and believe these are not the things that American people actually care about or vote for. Yup, it's those gender neutral restrooms or legalizing transgender marriage.

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

Oh how sad for the Trump hating liars who try and claim he's doing so horrible, try again losers sooner or later your lies get exposed.
How is this possible, even though illegals and the rest of the world have taken all our jobs? :eusa_think:
Deregulation, lowering taxes, considerable reduction in illegal immigrants crossing over, pro manufacturing pro business policies, change in trade policies, etc....everything Trump promised he was going to do.

All of Trump’s deregulation combined only reduced the unemployment rate by .7 percent in the past 15 months. It was 4.8 when he was inaugurated and its 4.1 now.

Job creation has slowed down since Chump took office.
Sure sure, go ahead and believe your own propaganda. Obama is your god and Trump hasn't done anything good for the country. Obama's legacy and ideology was rejected in 2016. Or didn't you get the memo? All these delusional talking points (lies) were part of the BS that you guys kept repeating before your humiliating defeat. Maybe people were sick and tired of Obama's anti capitalist, anti business policies and attitude?

I'm giving Trump credit for the good economy, low unemployment, lower taxes, less regulations, pro business regulations, strong stock market, lowest number of illegals crossing, highest number of women, Latinos and Blacks employed, great foreign policy achievements, etc. all in such a short period of time he took office. You know, the same type of things you guys would have showered with credit on your media 24/7, had your crooked Hillary become president. But go ahead and kid yourself and believe these are not the things that American people actually care about or vote for. Yup, it's those gender neutral restrooms or legalizing transgender marriage.

Like I said about the pseudo-conned.

Yeah, like the Left stopped connecting with American people and issues they care about, because they are living in a bubble which is why they lost the election.

forcing banks to give shady loans to people

Ah another pseudo-conned myth that lives on.

Private sector loans, not Fannie or Freddie, triggered crisis

Federal housing data reveal that the charges aren't true, and that the private sector, not the government or government-backed companies, was behind the soaring subprime lending at the core of the crisis.

Subprime lending offered high-cost loans to the weakest borrowers during the housing boom that lasted from 2001 to 2007. Subprime lending was at its height from 2004 to 2006.

State unemployment is not under the purview OR CONTROL of any POTUS in any case rendering the OP moot to its intent! I'm done with your stupid ass!

It was the last GOP POTUS who owns the Great Recession of 2008, not Obama OR tHrump you dumb ass! Obama was responsible for the decline from ~10% when it peaked on down it's decline to 4.2% in Sept 30, 2017. If you can't comprehend what is clearly written, get another child to help you with the 5 & 6 letter words!

Look at the BLS graph I supplied and ask your dumb ass which part of it the Clown-in-Chief had any substantive economic control to impact its trajectory. Let me help your lying eyes out a bit...that would be from the beginning of FY 2018. That would be Oct 1, 2018 or 205 days ago today.

Oh so you're going to blame Bush for everything again, for something the Dems are actually responsible for, forcing banks to give shady loans to people who shouldn't have gotten them, if not for their race. In effect it was Democratic run banking affirmative action. But since Bush isn't a whiner and finger pointer, he accepted the blame, because it happened on his watch. Unlike Hussein Obama, who kept blaming Bush for the eight years of his disastrous presidency.

You're not that fucking stupid to be wading back into that partisan sophistry and believe that horseshit! You won't address my points directly, but rather go drifting back into the fantasy land of your tribe's echo chamber. If you don't want to accept the truth and be honest to yourself and others, go piss up a rope, ya fucking troll!

And yet NOTHING to improve middle class wages.

Yeah, like the Left stopped connecting with American people and issues they care about, because they are living in a bubble which is why they lost the election.

Gore and Clinton both won the popular vote. They lost because of the outdated electoral college.

The stupid Moon Bats blamed all of Obama's failures on Bush and all of Trump's success on Obama.

That is just the kind of delusional assholes they are.

BushCo, Republicans, and Corporate America caused the largest economic collapse in world history.

Trump hasn't done anything good for the country

He has done very well for the investor class.
He has done well for the country, including the investor "class". But isn't class warfare what the left is all about? And they won't give it up until they turn this country into a failed Venezuela-like state.

Forum List

Back