14 minutes for the cops to show up for a home invasion. A gun in the hand is more timely....

So you're saying women are to incompetent to use a firearm?
She is a misogynist

Its proven fact that most people who use a gun against an intruder get shot themselves.

Negative. Publicly expressing desire to be a victim is exactly what criminals salivate over, live for. Everyone I have known who has been armed for life, law enforcement or civilian, has proven unmatched responsibility and capability and safety with their privately and professionally owned firearms.

Now that's a great slogan for 2nd Amendment rights in America!

Armed For Life!
Armed For Life!

I go by what I stated. No one desires to be a victim, but if one is dumb enough to try and outwit a guy with a gun you just might be.

Outwit em?
Fuck that!!! I got a gun so while you're trying to outwit em I'd be putting so much lead in em you could use their dick as a pencil.

LMAO Yup by the time you with your gun and me with my shotgun get done there won't be enough left to bury.

She is a misogynist

Its proven fact that most people who use a gun against an intruder get shot themselves.

Negative. Publicly expressing desire to be a victim is exactly what criminals salivate over, live for. Everyone I have known who has been armed for life, law enforcement or civilian, has proven unmatched responsibility and capability and safety with their privately and professionally owned firearms.

Armed For Life!
Armed For Life!

I go by what I stated. No one desires to be a victim, but if one is dumb enough to try and outwit a guy with a gun you just might be.

Outwit em?
Fuck that!!! I got a gun so while you're trying to outwit em I'd be putting so much lead in em you could use their dick as a pencil.

LMAO Yup by the time you with your gun and me with my shotgun get done there won't be enough left to bury.

shoebox-empty2.png

Armed For Life!
Armed For Life!

Outwit em?

shoebox-empty2.png

I was thinking smaller . . . an ammo box?

I'm glad I had my gun the evening our door was kicked in, and I confronted the intruder roughly 10' in front of me in my living room. He looked down the business end of my 9mm and time stood still. I told him to freeze and wanted to hold him for police. He bolted, instead of waiting see what he was going to do, I fired 2 shots at him and did not hit him.

I saved his life that night as I could of dropped him on the spot just because he made the stupid decision of kicking our door in. If he had been armed, he would be dead

-Geaux

I'm glad I had my gun the evening our door was kicked in, and I confronted the intruder roughly 10' in front of me in my living room. He looked down the business end of my 9mm and time stood still. I told him to freeze and wanted to hold him for police. He bolted, instead of waiting see what he was going to do, I fired 2 shots at him and did not hit him.

I saved his life that night as I could of dropped him on the spot just because he made the stupid decision of kicking our door in. If he had been armed, he would be dead

-Geaux

Well you are better than me.

Unarmed or not I would have blown his head off with my shotgun.

-Geaux

Yep....
All it takes is one such encounter to convince someone they made the right choice in owning firearms.

-Geaux

That's what I always thought too. But my head was filled with many distractions like

Is it my kid, the neighbors kid, etc... Amazing what the mind thinks during those few seconds. I looked at both his hands.... he was wobbling from kicking door in and likely drugs... Again, his hands were free.. But when he moved, I let a double tap go at him. Forensics said I missed a head shot by inches, and they never found the second round impact as it went through the door opening he was running for

-Geaux

That's what I always thought too. But my head was filled with many distractions like

Is it my kid, the neighbors kid, etc... Amazing what the mind thinks during those few seconds. I looked at both his hands.... he was wobbling from kicking door in and likely drugs... Again, his hands were free.. But when he moved, I let a double tap go at him. Forensics said I missed a head shot by inches, and they never found the second round impact as it went through the door opening he was running for

Center mass, always center mass
And do not stop firing until the threat is removed.

There must be something seriously wrong with dear penelope.

I couldnt bring myself to shoot the three South Americans/Mexicans in the back in broad day light as they were running to their supposedly broken down car.
Just didnt feel right. Had I seen a firearm things would've turned out much differently.

-Geaux
My husband caught a guy who'd just broken the sliding door lock with a machete. He held the 9mm in his hand and the guy froze. My husband made him drop the machete and strip down to his tighty whities and gtfo.

We later used his ID to press charges. He got 8 years and did 5.

These two women with a 2 year old child had to hide on the roof of their home as they waited for the police to arrive. A home invader was ransacking the house for 14 minutes....long enough to murder everyone in the home...

'WHERE ARE THE COPS?' | Highlandtown home-invasion victims waited 14 minutes for police

As Baltimore Police scrambled to the scenes of shootings early Saturday morning, two young females and a 2-year-old boy were trapped on a rooftop.

Shannon Gaasch says she had just gone to bed when she heard the sound of glass shattering.

Someone had thrown a brick through her friend’s door and were inside the house.

Immediately, the homeowner grabbed her son and ran to the room where Shannon was sleeping.

Trapped on the second floor, the three had only a rooftop run to.

For nearly 15 minutes, Gaasch was on the phone with 911.

During the call, Gaasch said: “I keep telling the dispatcher, 'They’re still in the house, they’re still in the house. Where are the cops? We need them here. We have nowhere to go.”'

Well hell. Fourteen minutes is more than enough time for me to remove a few heads with my shotgun.

Be a nice mess for the police to find. LOL

Note to self: Never break into Claudette's house.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away

-Geaux
Call for pizza call for police, see who arrives first.

Police are reactive. Not proactive. They can't do a damned thing till a crime is committed.
Police are reactive. Not proactive. They can't do a damned thing till a crime is committed.
Then why do they fine me for a faulty tail light even though I did not cause an accident with it?
They could be just as proactive with potential criminals if it were not for the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi etc etc

When seconds count, the police are minutes away

-Geaux
Call for pizza call for police, see who arrives first.

Then why do they fine me for a faulty tail light even though I did not cause an accident with it?
Safety hazard.
Hahaha a faulty tail light is a safety hazard and the criminals who just got pardoned by NY Gov Cuomo are not?

Forum List

Back