135 billion.. Cost of illegal immigration per year.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just thought this was an eye opener from what the pro-illegal immigration embellishers on the left promote as truth. I figure if Democrats want unrestricted illegal immigration they should foot the bill, I'm sure they're morally and charitably willing and the DNC would be glad to cover all costs...:laugh:

...............................:scared1:

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Forum List

Back