13 Year Old Boy Facing Assault Charges for Kissing 14 Year Old Girl

It DEPENDS ----on just went on during that kiss-----obviously a peck on the cheek
would not be an issue-----the "kiss" may have involved lots of force and intrusive
unwanted manhandling------Other issues might have come up------like prior
acting out behavior-------we know nothing about this case-----why DECIDE?

I read about this earlier today on Reason. I blame the nanny state and political correctness. In my day we kissed girls "on a dare" often, if they didn't like it they'd slap your face or kick you in the balls. DOH! It was nothing but silly kids stuff.

Nobody ever called the cops...that takes a special type of stupid. Whomever called the police should be fired for stupidity. Then rushed to the hospital to have the broom removed from his/her ass!!

I read about this earlier today on Reason. I blame the nanny state and political correctness. In my day we kissed girls "on a dare" often, if they didn't like it they'd slap your face or kick you in the balls. DOH! It was nothing but silly kids stuff.

Nobody ever called the cops...that takes a special type of stupid. Whomever called the police should be fired for stupidity. Then rushed to the hospital to have the broom removed from his/her ass!!

ok-----a hypothetical scenario>>> It's your 14 year old daughter-----5' 1" 104 lbs-----
a 13 year old quarter back at 5 ' 7" weighing 160 lbs-----suddenly grabs her---pushes her up against the hallway lockers----shoves his hand up the inside of her thigh and with an opened mouth gobbles on her face-------she struggles and screams and gets hysterical (ok ----she's a wuss) --------nevermind----its not your daughter---you are the principle of the school-------guess what-----YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS. We don't know the details---------ANYONE???

Lets see if opinions change. Could have been a Black boy kissing a white girl.

pikesville-middle-school-pikesville-population-by-race-240012000448.png

ok-----a hypothetical scenario>>> It's your 14 year old daughter-----5' 1" 104 lbs-----
a 13 year old quarter back at 5 ' 7" weighing 160 lbs-----suddenly grabs her---pushes her up against the hallway lockers----shoves his hand up the inside of her thigh and with an opened mouth gobbles on her face-------she struggles and screams and gets hysterical (ok ----she's a wuss) --------nevermind----its not your daughter---you are the principle of the school-------guess what-----YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS. We don't know the details---------ANYONE???

Get to a hospital dear, the broom up your ass, has a broom up it's ass!!

My 14 yr old is 5"8, 128lbs, a beast on the volleyball court, and would have probably broken his nose. Then he would have had to worry about me.

long ago------when I was young-------actually not so young-----I was in my early 20s but I am short----and sorta small------and I looked really young for my age------so young that at age 18 when I asked for a movie ticket-----the lady in the ticket book
gave me 65 cents change for my dollar (the rate was 35 cents for a child ie under 12 and 95 cents for an adult) I was walking on a city street----thought
nothing of the fact that a group of boys about age 14 were running in my direction-----------yup ------I got "assaulted"------a kid grabbed me and shoved his fist up my
dress --------these were kids----not adults. I was in serious pain for weeks. I should have gone to the police---------being assaulted is no fun. I did not tell my mom about it or anyone else---------EXCEPT YOU-----right now. I would prefer that other young women NOT have such experiences----ESPECIALLY a 14 year old girl---------I was old enough to tolerate it------but 14???

This may be a tame incident but think of it like this. This same kid may grow up to be a rapist or something if not checked now.

or----it may not have been all that "tame" and he may already have a "history"----we don't know the details

long ago------when I was young-------actually not so young-----I was in my early 20s but I am short----and sorta small------and I looked really young for my age------so young that at age 18 when I asked for a movie ticket-----the lady in the ticket book
gave me 65 cents change for my dollar (the rate was 35 cents for a child ie under 12 and 95 cents for an adult) I was walking on a city street----thought
nothing of the fact that a group of boys about age 14 were running in my direction-----------yup ------I got "assaulted"------a kid grabbed me and shoved his fist up my
dress --------these were kids----not adults. I was in serious pain for weeks. I should have gone to the police---------being assaulted is no fun. I did not tell my mom about it or anyone else---------EXCEPT YOU-----right now. I would prefer that other young women NOT have such experiences----ESPECIALLY a 14 year old girl---------I was old enough to tolerate it------but 14???

I am sorry that you experienced that.

From what I've read of this encounter- nobody was hurt. There was no "assault". It was a harmless kiss.

My 14 yr old is 5"8, 128lbs, a beast on the volleyball court, and would have probably broken his nose. Then he would have had to worry about me.

at 5' 8" 128 lbs sheeesh she is PERFECT -------she should not
consider losing weight--------

Forum List

Back