Science and Technology Quiz

Error 503 Service Unavailable
We're very sorry, but the page could not be loaded properly.
This should be fixed very soon, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

12 out of 12

I don't believe that for one second.

"
You answered 12 of 12 questions correctly.
See below how your results compare with the 3,278 randomly sampled adults that took part in our national survey and review how you responded to each question. For more findings from the survey, read "A Look at What the Public Knows and Does Not Know About Science."
You scored better than 94% of the public and the same as 6%.
<1%
1%
2%
3%
6%
7%
9%
12%
12%
15%
15%
12%
6%
TOTAL NUMBER OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED CORRECTLY"

11 because I mark one incorrect which I knew the answer..
Interesting that about half the people scored 8 or less. However, many people are simply not that interested in science and pursue non-science related careers. That doesn't mean their not intelligent. They are just not interested in science. One of the smartest people I know would not do well on this test.

12 out of 12

"
See below how your results compare with the 3,278 randomly sampled adults that took part in our national survey and review how you responded to each question. For more findings from the survey, read "A Look at What the Public Knows and Does Not Know About Science."
<1%
1%
2%
3%
6%
7%
9%
12%
12%
15%
15%
12%
6%

You cheated with google.

Got the same score as you, and I'm a girl. Actually knew the correct answer to the two I missed, damn it! Multiple choice and true/false questions have never been my forte, anyway. Give me an essay question and I'll shine every time. Oh, and Science isn't an area of interest for me.

I once spent 20 minutes taking the Mensa online test. At the end of it, you find out they'll only email your results to an email address you have to give them. I declined.

So, the real intelligence test with the Mensa test concerns whether you fall for the email-harvesting scam part of it.

11 because I mark one incorrect which I knew the answer..
Interesting that about half the people scored 8 or less. However, many people are simply not that interested in science and pursue non-science related careers. That doesn't mean their not intelligent. They are just not interested in science. One of the smartest people I know would not do well on this test.

Agreed.

I have spent decades reading old school hard sci fi, AND have a degree with some physics involved.

12 out of 12

"
<1%
1%
2%
3%
6%
7%
9%
12%
12%
15%
15%
12%
6%

You cheated with google.

Ironically, i don't know how to do that.

Forum List

Back