13 protesters were killed by Israeli gunfire and 225 wounded

Curve ball told israel that the protesters had WMD's!

The hate in their black jew hating hearts is enough for me to condemn them to death.

So you think humans should die for what they think?

not for what they think... for what they DO.

Imagine what would happen to a mexican trying to rush the US border.

i'd say he'd be shot.

and that's what will happen to anyone who tries to violate israel's borders. you can't have hundreds of enemies threatening israel that way.

now pretend that israel has the same sovereign rights as any other country no matter how much you wish it didn't. that should make it easier.

The hate in their black jew hating hearts is enough for me to condemn them to death.

i'd say he'd be shot.

and that's what will happen to anyone who tries to violate israel's borders. you can't have hundreds of enemies threatening israel that way.

now pretend that israel has the same sovereign rights as any other country no matter how much you wish it didn't. that should make it easier.

Just as Afgans and Iraqi had every right to kill the invading Americans?

Yeah those dang rocks of mass destruction!

Well, the animals do use rocks to kill women...so they are dangerous. You wouldn't know though, since you hate America and love terrorists. My vitamin laced feces is worth insurmountably more than your sorry excuse for a life, you know that?

i'd say he'd be shot.

LOL...so the truth comes out...

i'd say he'd be shot.

if bush hadn't lied and there really was a threat from iraq, then i'd say our entry into iraq would have been justified. and if the taliban were harboring our enemies then action was possibly appropriate there.

see, if you didn't hate israel so much, i'd find your questions less bothersome because i like you and we agree on a lot of issues... most issues, probably.

you're just blind on this one.

Throwing a rock is how David killed Goliath.

If you are threatened with deadly force, you can respond with your own version.

The Syrian side of the border is tightly controlled. They were there with the imprimatur of the Syrian government.

What is going to happen next is the Israeli army will conduct a court martial to determine if what happened is appropriate. Most likely, the answer will be no. The officers and men involved will probably face jail time.

Now if the shoe were on the other foot, and if Israelis were throwing rocks at the Syrian positions, the shooters would all get medals. If for marksmanship, if nothing else.

A bunch of idiots played chicken with well armed soldiers, and won Darwin awards. Sucks to be them, but they earned them.

But Syria also needs to be responsible for allowing/encouraging this thing in the first place

i'd say he'd be shot.

Sure they did. They tried real hard too. As did the Germans on the East side of the Rhine when Patton's 3rd Army came for a visit. When it comes right down to it, they had an obligation. But when it comes time to determine who is right in war, often the answer is not always who has the best case, but who has the most capable army. The border of Israel and Syria has been determined not by who has the most logical argument. But by the fact that the Syrians threw logic out the window in 1967 and 1973 and the new border has been determined by the fact the Israeli army is better motivated, equipped, trained and led than the Syrian army. Had Syria been logical, the border would be 10 miles south.

The basic deal is the Israeli army maintains well armed soldiers up there to protect Israel from harm. When you threaten soldiers with deadly objects (And despite the fact a piece of granite does not have the stopping power of 9mm round from a carbine, it is still a deadly object) they have the right to respond in kind.

Yeah those dang rocks of mass destruction!

Palestinian less than lethal weapons.
Rubber coated rocks..

nidarocks2wallweb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back