Palestinian: All of us are Osama Bin Laden; All our Sons are OBL

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The good old Pales! What people of high morals! They think OBL is a Saint and Hero! Well these are the same people that pray to a child molester, assassin, war-lord and mass murderer, so what can you expect! No wonder the leftist asshole that hate America support these people!

Palestinian: Osama Lives on in Our Heart - Katie Pavlich
This video shows Palestinians praising Osama bin Laden like a god while they shout for the end of America and the annihilation of the Jews.

"America and its people will enjoy no security."

"All our sons are Osama. Our entire nation is Osama."

"Our souls and our blood we will give for you, oh Osama."

"This proud lion [Osama] has been dumped into the sea by the country of heresy and prostitution, America."

This is real hate, but let's tell Israel to go back to 1967 borders anyway. The man in this video is mistaken when he says Osama bin Laden "destroyed" America. He did not, America is standing strong in the face of our enemy. However, the strength of America and its proud Navy destroyed bin Laden on May 1, 2011, a day I will remember forever as a victory over terrorism as we continue to fight and move forward.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsbP93S6KBM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪'Our Entire Nation is Osama' Palestinian Protest‬‏[/ame]

The good old Pales! What people of high morals! They think OBL is a Saint and Hero! Well these are the same people that pray to a child molester, assassin, war-lord and mass murderer, so what can you expect! No wonder the leftist asshole that hate America support these people!

This video shows Palestinians praising Osama bin Laden like a god while they shout for the end of America and the annihilation of the Jews.

"This proud lion [Osama] has been dumped into the sea by the country of heresy and prostitution, America."

This is real hate, but let's tell Israel to go back to 1967 borders anyway. The man in this video is mistaken when he says Osama bin Laden "destroyed" America. He did not, America is standing strong in the face of our enemy. However, the strength of America and its proud Navy destroyed bin Laden on May 1, 2011, a day I will remember forever as a victory over terrorism as we continue to fight and move forward.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsbP93S6KBM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪'Our Entire Nation is Osama' Palestinian Protest‬‏[/ame]

And not one Palestinian flag in sight.

Yawn.

Thats fitting, since no country named Palestine exists anyway.

One person represents an entire country or people now? Amazing!

I love the double standard you represent. Keep up the stupidity, it is entertaining.

What double standard? Do tell. You seem to be exhibiting the double standard here. I doubt you would like it and I imagine you would be quite vocal about it if someone pulled the same stunt as the OP except using a Israeli as an example.

I love the double standard you represent. Keep up the stupidity, it is entertaining.

What double standard? Do tell. You seem to be exhibiting the double standard here. I doubt you would like it and I imagine you would be quite vocal about it if someone pulled the same stunt as the OP except using a Israeli as an example.

Give me a break. Dumbfucks like yourself loooooooove to spouse "individuals" representing a group. McVay, Palin, Bush, etc. You make shit up when you have to and propagate bullshit. You advocate or detract situations, events, and people, based on your own agenda, and that is why your stupidity, ignorance, and double standards are entertaining. You got any other questions? Use google, or post something entertaining to further prove the fact that you are a clown and a hack. Please.

YouTube - ‪'Our Entire Nation is Osama' Palestinian Protest‬‏

Thats fitting, since no country named Palestine exists anyway.

Then a Palestinian did not say that.

do I really need to post the rants of some of some good ol boys..as if the represents the" nation of Christianity " ?

do I really need to post the rants of some of some good ol boys..as if the represents the" nation of Christianity " ?

Thats how you argue in favor of your wacky conspiracies, why stop now that we are talking about real stuff?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]YouTube - ‪Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords‬‏[/ame]

PF, get out of your parents' basement. Seriously. Get a job, get a life, be productive. Do SOMETHING other than sitting in your size 50 pajama bottoms, crunching on cheetos and downing mountain due and maybe you would realize how fucking stupid and pitiful you look to most likely everyone who has the unfortunate circumstance of being acquainted with you.

PF, get out of your parents' basement. Seriously. Get a job, get a life, be productive. Do SOMETHING other than sitting in your size 50 pajama bottoms, crunching on cheetos and downing mountain due and maybe you would realize how fucking stupid and pitiful you look to most likely everyone who has the unfortunate circumstance of being acquainted with you.

The issues must be getting too tough for you.

why does your type so given to little imaginings of a posters personal life as the only defense for their position ??

Forum List

Back