13 protesters were killed by Israeli gunfire and 225 wounded

what a crock of shit.

If Dr. Martin Luther King bussed half a million blacks into Alabama and whitey started taking shots you'd be standing on a different foot altogether.

It's ironic when jews make excuses for killing non-jews. for the sake of racial purity in israel, no less.

Is it so hard for them to accept that Syrian Authorities and Israel can both be wrong?

Why would anyone be surprised when people get shot after a large group of angry men try to forcefully break their way into Israel, cutting barbed wire fences and throwing rocks at Israeli troops? Shit, if i was in charge, i wouldnt have stopped firing until every last person in the mob was dead. I dont understand why the rest were allowed to live.

Its definitely time for Israel to take the gloves off, afterall, every time a jew hater dies, the world gets a little bit better.
The Israeli occupation is illegal. The U.S. has had to use its veto power in the U.N. more than a dozen times to help Israel get away with its crimes.

NaZionism is the problem

The UN disagrees, and so does almost every country in the world. Just saying the words "its illegal" doesnt make it so. If courts arent actively pursuing it, its not illegal.

Just because the US vetoes any enforcement of the law does not make it legal.

Those Israeli soldiers are in occupied territory not in Israel.

Palestine's borders were defined in 1922 and have not changed.

OK, where exactly are they?

Theres sooooo many maps available, yet you are prepetually confused over simple geography. :lol:

indeed, there ARE plenty of maps showing whose land it was before zionism canaanized the land. You are not very good at this whole debating thing.

I guess that is why you have to fall back to the ole trusty assumption that everyone just hates jews.

*yawn*

Let's use Zionist logic for a moment.

Here are the rightful borders of Germany:

65.jpg

Patton and Zhukov changed that.

Something no arab commander can do.

The deal here is that folks were bussed in, were tossing rocks, and earned Darwin awards.

Theres sooooo many maps available, yet you are prepetually confused over simple geography. :lol:

indeed, there ARE plenty of maps showing whose land it was before zionism canaanized the land. You are not very good at this whole debating thing.

I guess that is why you have to fall back to the ole trusty assumption that everyone just hates jews.

*yawn*

65.jpg

We should note that Italy, France, et. al. did not cease to exist while occupied by Germany. Nor does Palestine cease to exist while being occupied by Israel.

not for what they think... for what they DO.

Imagine what would happen to a mexican trying to rush the US border.

i'd say he'd be shot.

and that's what will happen to anyone who tries to violate israel's borders. you can't have hundreds of enemies threatening israel that way.

now pretend that israel has the same sovereign rights as any other country no matter how much you wish it didn't. that should make it easier.

Just as Afgans and Iraqi had every right to kill the invading Americans?

if bush hadn't lied and there really was a threat from iraq, then i'd say our entry into iraq would have been justified. and if the taliban were harboring our enemies then action was possibly appropriate there.

see, if you didn't hate israel so much, i'd find your questions less bothersome because i like you and we agree on a lot of issues... most issues, probably.

you're just blind on this one.

so if some Tea Partiers crash a plane into a building full of muslims somewhere that country would be justified in invading the USA?
Harboring is not he same as a govt sanctioned operation.

Btw I do not hate Israel, on the other hand I do not worship them either.

it isn't "worship". it's reality. they were attacked. they won land in battle. and your analogies say what they say.

should we give back texas and california to mexico?

how nice would we be if a hundreds of mexicans rushed our borders and started trying to breach our sovreignty to either a) breach our borders; or b) create an incident that they knew would be violent.

hint: we wouldn't be very tolerant... nor should we be.

Last edited:
Too bad, so sad.

There is no such thing as Palestine.
Yes, there is. And the Arab and Christians there were promised self-determination. Palestine was there before the British created Israel after WWI in the hope they could get rid of all Europe's Jews by sending them to Palestine.

Well, they used to live together there a couple of thousand years ago. Jews and Arabs. But then this funny thing called Islam came along and the Arabs decided they needed to separate themselves from the infidels. So as they did in India, they wanted a country of their own. Problem is Jews were living in that land.

So we have a situation where these Muslims decided about a thousand years ago that nobody but Muslims were good enough to live around them. These Muslims feel that the best way to deal with the problem is ether expel Christians and Jews or just outright murder them.

They can't get along with anyone. Israel got tired of the assholes blowing up their people, so they started using checkpoints and expulsions to protect themselves from attack.

Too bad, so sad.

Yes, there is. And the Arab and Christians there were promised self-determination. Palestine was there before the British created Israel after WWI in the hope they could get rid of all Europe's Jews by sending them to Palestine.

Well, they used to live together there a couple of thousand years ago. Jews and Arabs. But then this funny thing called Islam came along and the Arabs decided they needed to separate themselves from the infidels. So as they did in India, they wanted a country of their own. Problem is Jews were living in that land.

So we have a situation where these Muslims decided about a thousand years ago that nobody but Muslims were good enough to live around them. These Muslims feel that the best way to deal with the problem is ether expel Christians and Jews or just outright murder them.

They can't get along with anyone. Israel got tired of the assholes blowing up their people, so they started using checkpoints and expulsions to protect themselves from attack.

Ahh yes the root of the problems in the ME, and the reason we take sides there, Religion.

Too bad, so sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip)‬‏[/ame]

*yawn*

65.jpg

:cuckoo: That has to be one of the most ignorant analogies I have ever seen, Those were all sovereign countries occupied by Germany there has never been a country called “Palestine” look it up loon.

what a crock of shit.

If Dr. Martin Luther King bussed half a million blacks into Alabama and whitey started taking shots you'd be standing on a different foot altogether.

It's ironic when jews make excuses for killing non-jews. for the sake of racial purity in israel, no less.

:doubt: Wow all the whack jobs come when the Israel hating starts. Umm..Alabama happens to be in the U.S. those people weren't rushing the U.S. border. And it's not about "Racial purity" idiot it is about survival.

People illegally enter the USA everyday, how come you don't shoot them dead? right it's against the law in all civilized countries
Maybe they should organize a crowd and embark on a border rampage, smashing and otherwise destroying the fence, to check this theory out?

The dash dot dash line is the 1949 armistice line. That line was specifically not to be a political or national border. The armistice line followed the border between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine except for the West Bank, Egypt and Palestine except for Gaza. There are no borders for an Israel. See 1949 armistice agreements.
So, what sultan, shakh, sheikh, emir, imam of that alleged "arab state of palestine" did sign those armistice agreements?

We should note that Italy, France, et. al. did not cease to exist while occupied by Germany. Nor does Palestine cease to exist while being occupied by Israel.
And who was that emir, sheikh, sultan, imam, president or PM of that alleged "palestine"?

But then this funny thing called Islam came along and the Arabs decided they needed to separate themselves from the infidels.

Sweet, Irony...
So as they did in India, they wanted a country of their own. Problem is Jews were living in that land.
:eusa_whistle:
So we have a situation where these Muslims decided about a thousand years ago that nobody but Muslims were good enough to live around them.

So, basically, you're saying that the new Fox seris Islam is a remake of the 70's smash his Judaism?
These Muslims feel that the best way to deal with the problem is ether expel Christians and Jews or just outright murder them.

Uh-huh... I've got some Jesubite, Ammalkite, Hititie, and Ammonite friends who might have an opinion in this...
They can't get along with anyone.
You're doing this on purpose, right?

Israel got tired of the assholes blowing up their people

That tends to happen when you occupy and build settlements on other people's lands and kick them out of their homes

Forum List

Back