13 protesters were killed by Israeli gunfire and 225 wounded

MAJDAL SHAMS, Golan Heights (Reuters) – Israeli troops fired Sunday at demonstrators in Syria who rushed toward the border fence in a protest against Israeli occupation, and Syrian state television said 13 were killed.

Israeli forces kill 13 protesters: Syrian TV - Yahoo! News

Current statistics are 14 dead and 220 injured.

'The were enemy nationals trying to break into my country'
Mark Regev on Al Jazeera.

Very frightening and dangerous. They were/are armed with Palestinian Flags.

Last edited:
MAJDAL SHAMS, Golan Heights (Reuters) – Israeli troops fired Sunday at demonstrators in Syria who rushed toward the border fence in a protest against Israeli occupation, and Syrian state television said 13 were killed.

'The were enemy nationals trying to break into my country' Israel official on Al Jazeera.

Actually, they are Palestinians trying to get back to their homeland.

'The were enemy nationals trying to break into my country',
Mark Regev on Al Jazeera.

:eusa_shhh: Ah well that is what you think and that is what I thought too, but not the Israeli offiical, Mark Regev.

It was quite interesting to watch. Mark Regev kept going on about how dangerous and violent they were. The reporter pointed out that they only threw a few stones. The reported pointed out it was not Israel, it was illegally occupied land and the Israeli was speechless that this could even be said and that anyone could think there was any problem in shooting dead people who threw a few stones. Regev repeated again and again how dangerous and violent they were.

I think Israel is out of touch, not helped by the US in this regard. I'll try and watch it later on the BBC and see if they let Israel off without proper questioning.

I was reading a Haaretz article yesterday which asked whether Israel was going to go the whole walk of South Africa before she realised she must change.

For now she is facing people who are prepared die as they protest and she is prepared to kill them being unable to differentiate between protest by suicide bombing or rocket fire and protest by unarmed protesters carrying flags.

Last edited:
Why would anyone be surprised when people get shot after a large group of angry men try to forcefully break their way into Israel, cutting barbed wire fences and throwing rocks at Israeli troops? Shit, if i was in charge, i wouldnt have stopped firing until every last person in the mob was dead. I dont understand why the rest were allowed to live.

Its definitely time for Israel to take the gloves off, afterall, every time a jew hater dies, the world gets a little bit better.

Why would anyone be surprised when people get shot after a large group of angry men try to forcefully break their way into Israel, cutting barbed wire fences and throwing rocks at Israeli troops? Shit, if i was in charge, i wouldnt have stopped firing until every last person in the mob was dead. I dont understand why the rest were allowed to live.

Its definitely time for Israel to take the gloves off, afterall, every time a jew hater dies, the world gets a little bit better.

People illegally enter the USA everyday, how come you don't shoot them dead? right it's against the law in all civilized countries

People illegally enter the USA everyday, how come you don't shoot them dead? right it's against the law in all civilized countries

...because those people arent known for wanting to kill Americans. They also dont generally throw rocks at our border gaurds.

Last edited:

...because those people arent known for wanting to kill Americans. They also dont generally throw rocks at our border gaurds.

It is funny that Israel has border guards but no borders.

Sure they have borders. In fact, theres a story out today about an angry jew hating mob that got shot there. :lol:

There also a story out today, of refugee's children trying to return to their homeland, put yourself in their shoes

There also a story out today, of refugee's children trying to return to their homeland, put yourself in their shoes

The jew haters have created quite a shitty world for their kids, thats for sure. Its unfortunate that children have to be born into that hate filled culture.

Last edited:
Good. This is what happens when foreign nationals cross borders illegally. We should be doing the same on our borders. Go Israel. :D

'The were enemy nationals trying to break into my country' Israel official on Al Jazeera.

Idiot. Palestine is not a country, it is a territory owned by Jordan.

EXACTLY!!! Israel needs to get more forceful, shut these brainwashed idiot Syrians/Jordanians down. Palestine IS Jordan so I call them Jordanians, not Palestinians.

It's more funny that you are an ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back