12 Year Old Saudi Girl Divorces 80 Year Old Husband

FAIL, Mustafa. You got nothing. Source is Ismail ibn Kathir

Muhammad=child molester
Islam=license to commit pedophilia.

Do you get paid good money to do this or are you a special breed of masochist saturated in the desire to wallow and wade through the feces of your own hate vomited from the bowels of your own rejection of existence?

I already informed you one of my sources for Quranic commentary is one of the greatest scholars in Islam, you moron.
Ibn Kathir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So....you're a special kind of masochist.....thanks.

Following one of your ridiculous claims with mere name-dropping does not constitute "sourcing." You have already been caught posting fabrications that don't match the original texts.

Abdullah, YOU have already been caught by ME being completely ignorant of Islam and lying about the Quran.

I only source Islamic authorities and scholars.

The Quran clearly states, verified by ibn Kathir, a highly respected Quranic scholar, that pre-pubescent girls who have not menstruated yet must wait 3 months to have sex after divorce.

Deal with it.

Don't pull any taqiyya bullshit, my Muhammadan brother.
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You posted an unsourced shitball translation and you got busted. Furthermore, do you know what the birth rate was for prepubescent girls in the 7th century?

You ignorant moron. I sourced the Tafsir ibn Kathir, one of the most highly respected Quranic commentators.

Run along, dipshit. You're making a complete fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back