12 Year Old Saudi Girl Divorces 80 Year Old Husband

Nonsense. In fact, Muhammad sanctioned pedophilia in marrying a 6 year-old girl.

That's why I didn't waste much time because you're the kind of brickwall bigot that is nothing but a parasite.

Unfortunately for you, I am familiar with Islamic scripture. You, not so much.

The Quran sanctions sex with children...

Quran 65:4...
And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him.

As the Quran instructs, men can have sexual relations with girls who are not menstruating.
That would be a child.
That would constitute child molestation.
That would be pedophilia.

Now, run along.

Where do you get your english translations? You clearly are fuxxing clueless. That is about menopause....not menstruation you dumfuk.

That's why I didn't waste much time because you're the kind of brickwall bigot that is nothing but a parasite.

And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him.

As the Quran instructs, men can have sexual relations with girls who are not menstruating.
That would be a child.

Now, run along.

Where do you get your english translations? You clearly are fuxxing clueless. That is about menopause....not menstruation you dumfuk.

Marc cuts and pastes from Islamophobia.com, so it's no surprise that he is clueless.

Surah 65 is al Talaaq ("Divorce,") and discusses the rules for ending a marriage with divorce.

65:4 says if a woman is still menstruating (or if menopause is in any doubt) then a 3 month period must elapse (3 monthly cycles) before the divorce is final, to give enough time to determine if she is pregnant.

If she is already pregnant, the waiting time does not end until she gives birth.

However if she is known to be past menopause, then there is no waiting time.

That would be a child.

Now, run along.

I get my English translations from great Islamic scholars and Quranic commentators, such as Ismail ibn Kathir commenting on Sura 65:4 advising Muhammadans on the timetable/waiting period for having sex after divorce. Children not menstruating are included...
Those in menopause among your women, for them the `Iddah [waiting period], if you have doubt, is three months; and for those who have no courses [menstruation]. And for those who are pregnant, their `Iddah is until they lay down their burden; and whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make his matter easy for him.) (5. That is the command of Allah, which He has sent down to you; and whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will expiate from him his sins, and will increase his reward.)

Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. ﴿see 2:228﴾ The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying (and for those who have no courses...) as for His saying;

(if you have doubt...) There are two opinions: First, is the saying of a group of the Salaf, like Mujahid, Az-Zuhri and Ibn Zayd. That is, if they see blood and there is doubt if it was menstrual blood or not. The second, is that if you do not know the ruling in this case, then know that their `Iddah is three months. This has been reported from Sa`id bin Jubayr and it is the view preferred by Ibn Jarir. And this is the more obvious meaning. Supporting this view is what is reported from Ubay bin Ka`b that he said, "O Allah's Messenger! Some women were not mentioned in the Qur'an, the young, the old and the pregnant.'' Allah the Exalted and Most Honored sent down this Ayah

Last edited:
More cut-and-paste crapola from The Linkless Wonder. You won't post the sources because they are so laughable.

More cut-and-paste crapola from The Linkless Wonder. You won't post the sources because they are so laughable.

FAIL, Mustafa. You got nothing. Source is Ismail ibn Kathir

Muhammad=child molester
Islam=license to commit pedophilia.

That would be a child.

Now, run along.

I get my English translations from great Islamic scholars and Quranic commentators, such as Ismail ibn Kathir commenting on Sura 65:4 advising Muhammadans on the timetable/waiting period for having sex after divorce. Children not menstruating are included...
Those in menopause among your women, for them the `Iddah [waiting period], if you have doubt, is three months; and for those who have no courses [menstruation]. And for those who are pregnant, their `Iddah is until they lay down their burden; and whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make his matter easy for him.) (5. That is the command of Allah, which He has sent down to you; and whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will expiate from him his sins, and will increase his reward.)

Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. ﴿see 2:228﴾ The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying (and for those who have no courses...) as for His saying;

(if you have doubt...) There are two opinions: First, is the saying of a group of the Salaf, like Mujahid, Az-Zuhri and Ibn Zayd. That is, if they see blood and there is doubt if it was menstrual blood or not. The second, is that if you do not know the ruling in this case, then know that their `Iddah is three months. This has been reported from Sa`id bin Jubayr and it is the view preferred by Ibn Jarir. And this is the more obvious meaning. Supporting this view is what is reported from Ubay bin Ka`b that he said, "O Allah's Messenger! Some women were not mentioned in the Qur'an, the young, the old and the pregnant.'' Allah the Exalted and Most Honored sent down this Ayah
Oh please ! If you want to discuss religious laws concerning women and menstruation let's talk about how Hasisdic Jewish men are not permitted to even touch their wives for two weeks when they are having their periods, not even to save their lives in a medical emergency. Though the woman are permitted to touch their husbands if it's a case of saving the husband's life.

Oh please ! If you want to discuss religious laws concerning women and menstruation let's talk about how Hasisdic Jewish men are not permitted to even touch their wives for two weeks when they are having their periods, not even to save their lives in a medical emergency. Though the woman are permitted to touch their husbands if it's a case of saving the husband's life.

I'm not aware of any Hasidic women whose husbands have allowed their wives to die.
I am aware, however, of many honor killings of Muslima women beheaded and run over by car by their Muslim husbands.

Islam, the religion of peace.

Moses did not sexually molest a 6 year-old little girl like the scum Muhammad.

Muhammad=child molester

Do you get paid good money to do this or are you a special breed of masochist saturated in the desire to wallow and wade through the feces of your own hate vomited from the bowels of your own rejection of existence?

Muhammad=child molester

Do you get paid good money to do this or are you a special breed of masochist saturated in the desire to wallow and wade through the feces of your own hate vomited from the bowels of your own rejection of existence?

I already informed you one of my sources for Quranic commentary is one of the greatest scholars in Islam, you moron.
Ibn Kathir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The case of a 12-year-old Saudi Arabian girl who successfully won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband could prompt the Arab kingdom to introduce a minimum marriage age, the Telegraph of London reports.

The girl was 11 when she was wed against her wishes to her father's cousin last year in an arranged marriage her home town of Buraidah, near the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Saudi's capital, the Telegraph reported Thursday. Her father was paid a $23,350 dowry.

The girl, with the help of a lawyer from the state-run Human Rights Commission, has been trying to get out of the marriage and took her case to court in Buraidah. She recently reached an agreement with her family, and the divorce will be settled privately rather than in the courts, the Telegraph reported.

Yes, age limits would be nice, eh?

Saudi girl, 12, divorces 80-year-old husband - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Irreconcilable differences?

Assault with a dead weapon..

Sorry.. Old joke. :redface:

Muhammad=child molester

Following one of your ridiculous claims with mere name-dropping does not constitute "sourcing." You have already been caught posting fabrications that don't match the original texts.

Muhammad=child molester

Following one of your ridiculous claims with mere name-dropping does not constitute "sourcing." You have already been caught posting fabrications that don't match the original texts.

Abdullah, YOU have already been caught by ME being completely ignorant of Islam and lying about the Quran.

I only source Islamic authorities and scholars.

The Quran clearly states, verified by ibn Kathir, a highly respected Quranic scholar, that pre-pubescent girls who have not menstruated yet must wait 3 months to have sex after divorce.

Deal with it.

Don't pull any taqiyya bullshit, my Muhammadan brother.
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only one Marc39 can "PWN" is himself.

Muhammad PWNED himself and his dumbass followers, like you, Abdullah, when he abrogated the Quran because he was too stupid to keep it consistent, even though Muslims say the Quran is perfect.

Islam=SCAM.

LOL

Last edited:

Muhammad=child molester

Abdullah, YOU have already been caught by ME being completely ignorant of Islam and lying about the Quran.

I only source Islamic authorities and scholars.

The Quran clearly states, verified by ibn Kathir, a highly respected Quranic scholar, that pre-pubescent girls who have not menstruated yet must wait 3 months to have sex after divorce.

Deal with it.

Don't pull any taqiyya bullshit, my Muhammadan brother.
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You posted an unsourced shitball translation and you got busted. Furthermore, do you know what the birth rate was for prepubescent girls in the 7th century?

Forum List

Back