12 Year Old Saudi Girl Divorces 80 Year Old Husband

Never in history, anywhere, except in the pedophile world of Muhammad, has it been permissable for an adult man to marry a 6 year-old girl.

Even sicker, Muhammad confessed to dreaming about his 6 year-old wife when she was 5 years old. And, she was the yung daughter of his best friend, to boot.

In any language and any culture, this constitutes child molestation.

Stop relying on Fox for your education.

I rely on the Quran, the Hadith and the Sira.

Suck on it.

I keep a Koran next to the toilet. They now sell it in 2-ply.

Plus, girls as young as 13 can get married to any aged man in the US.

Care to provide the statutes by state that support this?

All I found was this: Marriage Laws in the US by Age -- U.S. Teen Marriage License Laws

For the most part, marriages under the age of 16 require parental permission as well as a judge's approval. 13 year olds can't just haul off and get married when they feel like it.....unless you live in a compound in Utah perhaps.

You just proved my statement so what are you asking for?

No, what I proved was that a 13 year old girl CAN'T get married to a man of any age in any state without parental permission and state approval........which would doubtfully happen since most states have a 16 or 18 year old limitiation. You said a 13 year old girl can marry a man of any age in the US.....flat out....with NO qualifiers. I asked you to back that up. Are you admitting you can't?

Never in history, anywhere, except in the pedophile world of Muhammad, has it been permissable for an adult man to marry a 6 year-old girl.
But having sex with 3 year-olds is awwwwright, isn't it, Jew?

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

Go ahead and tell everyone that the passages are "fake" again. :lol:

But having sex with 3 year-olds is awwwwright, isn't it, Jew?

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

Go ahead and tell everyone that the passages are "fake" again. :lol:

BOGUS. You lifted the bogus quotes from a neo-Nazi website.

That said, the Jewish and Christian Prophets did not diddle children as Muhammad did.

The Pedophile Prophet Muhammad engaged in the time-honored Islamic tradiiton of thighing, in which the deviant reached sexual climax by rubbing his crotch against his 6 year-old wife's thighs.

After he climaxed, Muhammad the pervert made Aisha clean his semen-stained trousers.

Muslims cannot deal with the facts about the real Muhammad, whom Muhammadans call The Perfect Man. HA!

Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of semen from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it.

Last edited:
BOGUS. You lifted the bogus quotes from a neo-Nazi website.

Prove it. Prove that the passages are anything but direct quotes from the Babylonian Talmud. :eusa_whistle:

The same bogus quotes appear on skinhead and neo-Nazi websites. You merely cut and paste them.

And, the proof is that no Jewish Prophets were married to children.

You must deal with Islam's heritage of its only prophet sexually molesting a 6 year old little girl and sanctioning such a perverse practice.

The same bogus quotes appear on skinhead and neo-Nazi websites. You merely cut and paste them.
And that means that they were made up? I "cut and pasted" them from the website to which I provided a link, you fucking leech. Examine it for yourself. Now, prove that the passages are anything but direct quotes from the Babylonian Talmud. It's no wonder that you're willing to promulgate anti-Islamic lies when you're hopelessly ignorant of your own silly religion. :lol:

And that means that they were made up? I "cut and pasted" them from the website to which I provided a link, you fucking leech. Examine it for yourself. Now, prove that the passages are anything but direct quotes from the Babylonian Talmud. It's no wonder that you're willing to promulgate anti-Islamic lies when you're hopelessly ignorant of your own silly religion. :lol:

You're attempting to deflect and change the subject from Islam sanctioning marriage to children, established by Muhammad who married a 6 year-old girl when he was in his 50s.

You know full well the foundation of Islam is to pattern one's life totally after Muhammad. It's the First Pillar of the Five Pillars.

There is no Commandment or doctrine in Judaism sanctioning the marriage of an adult to a child.

A typical tactic of Muslim apologists.

The sad part is that she's already been defiled. A non virgin won't be worth much on the dowry market. Disgusting pigs.
The sad part is that she probably was coerced into having sex with at 12 years of age. Even so,she is still an innocent 12 year old girl. She is not defiled nor is she worthless because she has a low "resale" value.

You know full well the foundation of Islam is to pattern one's life totally after Muhammad. It's the First Pillar of the Five Pillars.
As another testament to your ignorance of Islam, this is incorrect. :lol:

As another testament to your ignorance of Islam, this is incorrect. :lol:

If you deny the foundation of Islam is to pattern one's life strictly after Muhammad, then it is YOU who is ignorant.

You need not look further than the Hadith that specifies thousands of thoughts, words and deeds of Muhammad that Muslims must pattern their lives after, from washing your hands to praying.

Indeed, as a reflection of the power of the Hadith even over the Quran, the Quran says to pray 3 times a day, while the Hadith instructs to pray 5 times a day.

And, Muslims follow Muhammad's practice in the Hadith by praying 5 times a day.

There are dozens of verses in the Quran that say if you do not follow Muhammad, you are an apostate and you're going to hell.

Enjoy hell, apostate. :)

The case of a 12-year-old Saudi Arabian girl who successfully won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband could prompt the Arab kingdom to introduce a minimum marriage age, the Telegraph of London reports.

The girl was 11 when she was wed against her wishes to her father's cousin last year in an arranged marriage her home town of Buraidah, near the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Saudi's capital, the Telegraph reported Thursday. Her father was paid a $23,350 dowry.

The girl, with the help of a lawyer from the state-run Human Rights Commission, has been trying to get out of the marriage and took her case to court in Buraidah. She recently reached an agreement with her family, and the divorce will be settled privately rather than in the courts, the Telegraph reported.

Yes, age limits would be nice, eh?

Saudi girl, 12, divorces 80-year-old husband - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

No wonder the Mormons and right wingers like the Saudi's.

We do?

I think you got that mixed up.. :eusa_eh:

Mormons? I don't recall any Mormons marrying little kids..

I think you got that confused with that cult down in Texas perhaps?

This is what you're attempting to do. I will happily address any concerns you may have about Islam once you acknowledge what's written in the Talmud. :lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna [dissention], removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed.

Quran 33:21...
You have indeed a noble paradigm in the Apostle of Allah. [Muhammad]

BukhariV7B63N1891...
Indeed in the Apostle of Allah [Muhammad] you have a good example to follow.

Ishaq: 467...
Allah addressed the believers and said, 'In Allah's Apostle you have a fine example for anyone who hopes to be in the place where Allah is.

Bukhari:V9B92N384...
Allah's Apostle said, 'Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me will not enter it.

Qur'an 4:114...
He who disobeys the Apostle [Muhammad] after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell.

Last edited:
This is what you're attempting to do. I will happily address any concerns you may have about Islam once you acknowledge what's written in the Talmud. :lol:
_

Quran 66:1...
O Prophet! Why forbid yourself that which Allah has made lawful to you? You seek to please your consorts.

Ishaq:311...
The Apostle [Muhammad] saw Ummu'l when she was a baby crawling before his feet and said, 'If she grows up, I will marry her.' But he died before he was able to do so.
ROFLMAO.

Tabari VII:7...
The Prophet married Aisha [6 year old wife] in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three.

The case of a 12-year-old Saudi Arabian girl who successfully won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband could prompt the Arab kingdom to introduce a minimum marriage age, the Telegraph of London reports.

The girl was 11 when she was wed against her wishes to her father's cousin last year in an arranged marriage her home town of Buraidah, near the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Saudi's capital, the Telegraph reported Thursday. Her father was paid a $23,350 dowry.

The girl, with the help of a lawyer from the state-run Human Rights Commission, has been trying to get out of the marriage and took her case to court in Buraidah. She recently reached an agreement with her family, and the divorce will be settled privately rather than in the courts, the Telegraph reported.

Yes, age limits would be nice, eh?

Saudi girl, 12, divorces 80-year-old husband - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Progress in the Kingdom?... :clap2:

:)

peace...

Care to provide the statutes by state that support this?

All I found was this: Marriage Laws in the US by Age -- U.S. Teen Marriage License Laws

For the most part, marriages under the age of 16 require parental permission as well as a judge's approval. 13 year olds can't just haul off and get married when they feel like it.....unless you live in a compound in Utah perhaps.

You just proved my statement so what are you asking for?

No, what I proved was that a 13 year old girl CAN'T get married to a man of any age in any state without parental permission and state approval........which would doubtfully happen since most states have a 16 or 18 year old limitiation. You said a 13 year old girl can marry a man of any age in the US.....flat out....with NO qualifiers. I asked you to back that up. Are you admitting you can't?

I said a girl as young as 13 can marry a man of any age in the US. What is so difficult to understand? You posted the evidence it is legal but for some reason you are looking for something else.....okay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back